9~ Shiv troubling Satya

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

" Kunwar-sa want to meet you in his room."

Only if these words were spoken by Shiv right now, Satya would have shut the door close on his face. But this time, it is not him. Responsing like that won't be a appropriate idea. So, she just agreed and the maid left.

Satya thought to stay in her room and not to go there. Its not like the maid will come again and tell her to go there. And no matter how much stubborn younger Agnivanshi is, he won't do such childish things to send someone to her again and again.

But, she was wrong.

Younger Agnivanshi or Shivansh Agnivanshi is so much stubborn than anyone can imagine.

He sent another maid 5 minutes later with the same message and Satya reacted like before.

5 more minutes were passed and third maid showed up. Satya felt irritated and unbelievable. She chose to react like before again.

It was enough when Shiv sent 4th maid then 5th maid. Before the 5th maid could say something, Satya walked passed her and straight went to Shiv's room.

" What's wrong with you Mr. Agnivanshi?"

Satya questioned as soon as she open the door which, to her surprise, was unlocked. Her eyes furrowed as she stare at his pitched dark room and his figure was visible on couch but not clear. Moonlight is making him look..... beautiful.

In front of him was table in which a wine bottle and glass is placed. He poured wine in glass then forward it toward her direction only to ask-

" Peeyogi?"

( Want to drink?)

Satya sighed heavily.

" No thanks! Tell me what is your problem. Why did you send 5 maids to me."

She question and Shiv took a deep breath then put the glass on table. He stood up and took step toward her direction. Satya stepped back, nervously. Her back came in contact with a wall and she heard a 'tick' and the lights of her room were switched ON. Shiv stopped a feet away from her.

Just then she realized he is not wearing shirt. His upper body is bare.

" Ek hafte tak kahan thi tum?"

( Where were you all week?)

Satya thinned her eyebrows as he questioned her like a typical husband. She chose to ignore him and look away with crossed hands around chest.

But the very other second she felt him grasping her chin softly and making her look back at him.

" Pati hain tumhare hum, to chahe 6 mahine ke liye hi kyu nahi. Batana chahiye tha tumhe hume."

( even just for 6 months but I am your husband. You should've told me.)

" Don't you remember the point number 1? Husband and wife won't interfere into each other's life."

Satya snapped back with uninterested tone.

" Vaise.."