1~ Accident

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

It was the time of morning, birds chirping sound could be heard. The electricity was gone but to remove darkness, someone open the curtain, letting sun rays to enter into the room.

Shivansh groaned a little as he felt his sleep getting disturbed, after all he loves his sleep a lot. He felt pain hitting him, resulting him to let out-

" Fuck!", from mouth.

He exhaled then slowly open his eyes only to close it again and squeeze it. He thought to wait for some more seconds, then open his eyes. He still felt sleepy, tired and his body is hurting, mostly his left shoulder and left side of torso.

He furrowed his eyebrows and moved his gaze around, finding himself in some unknown place. He look at his right side only to gasp seeing a woman, who is staring at him with wide eyes. he tried sitting up immediately but-

" Ah-"

" Lay down."

The woman, a middle aged woman said as he groaned for third time due to pain. He look at the hand fan on her lap then look up at her face.

" Who are you?"

He questioned with suspicious tone. The woman smiled warmly.

" I am Malti. I found your car in worst situation last night. It was late at night, so there was not much people there. My home was near so I brought you here and get you treated by a physician here. She just live near to my house and will come to see you once again. You were badly injured.'

Malti said and Shiv stare at her for some good seconds before sighing.

" What time is it now?"

He asked Malti.

" Um, 10 AM."

Malti flinched when he said loudly all of a sudden.

" My phone??"

Shiv asked, when his family's thoughts crossed his mind. They must be worried for him. His bhabhi-sa has habit to know about his whereabout every single day and she must be freaking out. Moreover he was supposed to be at home yesterday, but an accident brought him here.

" Here."

Malti passed him, his device after taking it from table nearby.

" Oh my baby!"

Shiv got sad seeing his cracked phone which is still working, fortunately. He clicked the number which showed first as he clicked on contacts. The ring last for 2 or 3 seconds when someone picked up the call.

" Where the hell are you, Shiv? You were supposed to be at home yesterday night. Do you even know how Aadhya is getting crazy since last night."

He heard worry filled voice of his elder brother, Dev Agnivanshi.

" Bhai-sa, are you worried for me or yourself because bhabhi-sa might be disturbing you to find me."

Shiv enquired.

" Shut up!"

The phone was snatched from Dev, and Shiv heard his bhabhi-sa, Aadhya Agnivanshi's voice.

" Bhabhi-sa."

Shiv uttered and smiled hearing her voice. Malti chose to leave him alone as he is talking to his family.

" Where are you, Shiv? Why you did not come last night? We even tried to go to police for help but they said they cannot file missing complaint before 24 hours. Your bhai-sa? I told him to find you, but he said you'll be alright. Kajal was worried too. Leave it, where are you right now?"