18~ Cozy time in rain

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

Untimely rain ruined the plan of Shiv and Satya to depart from cottage.

" Now? What will I say to Bai-sa when she would not find me in my room?"

Satya asked Shiv while staring outside the window. Rainfall is heavy and it would be dangerous to drive in this weather.

" That's your problem not mine."

Satya glared at him after turning around. He is busy wearing his hoodie.

" Who brought me here?"

Shiv wore his hoddie then said to her.

" You could have deny."

" As if you would have stay quiet, Mr. Stubborn Agnivanshi."

She said angrily and crossed her hands around chest.

" Are are, naraaz ho gaya mere bachaa."

( Oh my! Did my baby get angry?)

She sighed heavily and passed him another glare. Shiv laughed when he angrily left the room. Strangely, whenever he calls her 'bacha' she feels so ticklish.

He followed her and asked.

" Are you hungry?"

Shiv asked.

" Is there anything to eat?"

" There is. I always keep things ready for difficult times."

He replied with a proud smile on lips. She is not hungry though. She is worried of Aadhya's reaction when she won't find her in haveli. She can call her anytime and ask her whereabout.

Shiv's phone rang and it was none other than Dev. Shiv talked to him.

" yes yes, Bhai-sa I won't go anywhere until the weather calm down...okay!"

Satya realized that Dev must be asking about his whereabout. Suddenly she recalled her mother and a smile formed against her lips. She is missing her so much and right now, feeling so much emotional.

Her phone rang and it was Aadhya. She widen her eyes and look at Shiv worriedly.

" Tell her, you are near station. Last evening you went when a firm called you for work and now, you are stuck in rain. You are taking shelter in a cafeteria. You will soon come back."

Satya tried trusting him and answered the call. She told Aadhya whatever Shiv asked her to say. She thinned her eyebrows when Aadhya said.

" Okay then, Stay there. I will ask devar-sa to bring you home."

" Oh okay."

And Aadhya declined the call. A minute later, Shiv's phone rang. Shiv smiled seeing Aadhya's ID and put it on speaker after answering the call.

" Devar-sa! Can you bring Satya. She is stuck in cafeteria near station. Bring her with yourself. I will send her number."

" Ji Bhabhi-sa, I will."

Shiv replied then declined the call. Satya smiled amusingly and said.

" I must say you are-"

" Intelligent, I know."

Shiv interrupted her but Satya showed her palm then spoke.

" A great liar."

She stood up and asked.