7~ Personal matter

●‹•›●●‹•›●●‹•›●

" Shaadi Kar lo humse, ban jayega rishta."

( Marry me. A relation would be formed.)

It took a minute for Satya to take his sentence and stop herself from hitting him, surely this time. How come this man always manage to bring useless topics.

" You are impossible!"

She uttered and turn to leave the room.

" What? I am serious. Like, by marrying you will be my wife then I can take you my home. Rest will be your decision."

Shiv said while following her.

" Its not like you are thinking to stay unmarried for lifetime. Why not you try giving me chance. I promise, I will be a wonderful husband."

Satya cursed under her breath, turn to him and adjoined her hands.

" please, stop!"

He sealed his mouth for a minute.

" Wow! I got 2 proposal in just few hours."

She uttered sarcastically.

" Mine is better."

He commented and Satya shot him a glare. Satya was about to say something when-

" Kunwar-sa!"

Shiv driver came inside the house then spoke as Shiv nodded his head.

" Sinha's are approaching this house."

" Who is this?"

Satya asked.

" Then one who dared to propose you before me."

Shiv replied and another wave of anger rush down to her spine.

" Go to your room."

She said while pointing at the room nearby. Shiv exclaimed,

" Hamari maa banne ki koshish na kariye. Patni banana chahte hain tumhe, or kuch nhi."

( Don't try to be my mother. I want to make you nothing but my wife.)

She passed him weird stare and scoffed. She won't accept ever that his words are making her...... Shy?

While Shiv went toward couch and sat on it.

" Aur rahi baat kamre mein jaane ki, hum kyu jaaye?"

( And I won't leave.)

She thinned her eyebrows.

" This is my house."

" And you will be my wife soon."

Shiv snapped as soon as her sentence ended.

" Mr. Agnivanshi-"

Satya stopped in middle and turn around when she heard Shiv's driver voice who was talking to some people. She walked to him and said.

" Hey, this is my house. I will decide who will come or not."

Driver looked at Shiv who gestured him to step outside. Whereas, Satya look at 3 Men standing outside her house and behind him was standing Akshay. His Men are holding big plates in which jewelries, sweets and a saree was placed.

" Yes."

Satya asked and raised her eyebrows at Akshay who just ordered his Men to put all the things inside the house. Satya widen her eyes, fisted her hand when they ignored her and walked inside to put the things.