{Haunted House......Again}

Start from the beginning

"We can totally do this KC" Travis said and grabbed my hand as he also grabbed Katelyn's hand, I nodded my head nervously as I gulped and looked around.

"Come on you big babies" Katelyn said and pulled Travis along with her which dragged me with her and Zane aswell he was still completely unaffected by this.

Walking down the hallway, my eyes darted around as I looked for anything that could jump out at us while Travis basically hid behind Katelyn and held onto her hand and her shoulder with her other hand now.

Something brushed against my hair and I screamed jumping away, letting go of Zane's hand in the process and turned around to see a cackling witch disappearing back into the shadows again.

I turned around and screamed, jumping back and running to hide behind Zane when I seen a zombie standing there with a chain wrapped around them and was fighting against it.

Katelyn just laughed and said cool while Travis ran past it and Zane walked around it like it was nothing, I wrapped my arms around him and used him as a shield to get by.

A door swung open and a person with a melting face jumped out at us and I screamed again stepping back as more doors opened and Katelyn thought it was cool.

"Nope! We're out of here!" Travis shouted and grabbed my hand, and I started running with him as more things jumped out at us and I heard Katelyn and Zane laughing at us.

Running up the stairs, Travis screamed this time and I looked at him confused and then turned around to see a person crawling quickly and weirdly towards me.

I ran back down the stairs and screamed once again when another thing like that came crawling towards me, I bolted back towards everyone and basically jumped on Zane's back to avoid them.

"No no no no no" I said quickly as I moved a bit more when one of them crawled near us and I then jumped away from them and seen that Travis nearly passed out when one poked him.

They crawled away shortly afterwards and I let out a breath of relief and felt like I was going to pass out any minute being in here while Katelyn and Zane still looked unaffected.

"So, you enjoying dating scardy cat here?" Katelyn teased, I scoffed and turned around continuing to walk down the hallway.

"Yeah....it's hilarious to watch this" I glared at Zane but he just smiled at me and I smiled back and then screamed again when something brushed through my hair again.

I jumped back towards him and seen the same witch again and grabbed Zane's hand as my eyes darted around and my ears twitched at all the noises.

"So I'm just not going to leave your side again" I squeaked out as we started walking up the stairs and I looked around for the creepy crawlies hiding somewhere around here.

Katelyn pushed the door open and we walked into a room, I jumped when I seen ghosts appearing and then heard a loud bang, I jumped closer to Zane and looked around in a panic.

We made our way through the haunted house slowly and I didn't run away again out of fear of something jumping out at me but I did scream and jump a lot.

When I seen the exit, Travis and I looked at each other for a second and then bolted towards the exit, leaving Zane and Katelyn walking behind without a care in the world.

Pushing the door open, I sighed in relief and leaned against one of the posts and slid down towards the ground as I looked around making sure nothing was going to happen.

Katelyn and Zane walked out a minute later and looked at us, I heard a bang and jumped up, using Zane as a shield while looking around in a panic.

"Kawaii-Chan....it's the arcade games" Katelyn said and I looked over to see that it was infact the arcade games and let out a sigh of relief as I stood next to Zane.

"You both are psychopaths" Travis whispered, I agreed with him and that only made them laugh at us as we started walking further away from the haunted house.

"Oh I forgot to mentione one part of the haunted house" Katelyn said and stopped.

"What are you talk-NOOOO" I screamed and ran away with Travis when 2 zombies came running out after us, I don't think I've ever run so fast before.

Stopping closer to the water, I seen them stop and turn around and walk back towards the haunted house, I jumped around shaking my hands trying to calm down.

"They chase you out of the haunted house!" Travis shouted as Katelyn and Zane reached us.

"Yeah, you had to get tickets and I added that in for your guys" Katleyn said, Travis and I stared at her for a moment and I just slowly walked back towards Zane.

"Evil" I whispered and wrapped my arms tightly around Zane's arm and looked around still terrified that something is going to jump out at me or chase me.

"You're shaking" I looked up at Zane and nodded my head.

"Yeah.....I'm just going to stick to your side for the next couple of days" I mumbled, Katelyn laughed and patted Zane's shoulder.

"Have fun with that....she clings to you like a kola by the way" I shot her a look.....I mean she's not wrong.

-3 Hours Later-

"What was that!" I shouted and jumped towards Zane again, I looked around and seen nothing but Travis and Katelyn who were walking back towards the beach house with us.

"A dumpster lid being closed" Zane pointed out, I looked over and seen that he wasn't wrong and calmed down as we walked up onto the deck of the beach house.

Stopping, I turned around to face Katelyn and Travis, Travis looked terrified still and was clinging to Katelyn just like how I was clinging to Zane now.

"Hi guys" I screamed and jumped away, hiding behind Zane and peaked around to see Zianna standing there looking confused, concerned and amused all at once with Garte next to her.

"Kawaii-Chan are you okay?" Garte asked, sounding completely amused by this.

"Haunted house" I mumbled, they nodded their heads and didn't question it further as we bid goodbye to Katelyn and Travis as we started making our way into the house.

I was now walking next to Zane again but I was still holding his hand as we walked back into the beach house, walking over I sat down on the couch with Zane and let out a breath.

Zianna laughed at my reaction and I felt like someone was watching me so I sat up straighter and went to turn around.

"Boo!" I screamed and jumped off the couch almost falling over the coffee table and landed on the ground aas I looked up to see Garroth laughing and falling over.

"Garroth! Leave her alone" Zane defended me and slid off the couch to make sure I was okay, I let out an annoyed huff and grabbed a pillow as I stood up.

"Garroth I am going to kill you!" I shouted and jumped over the couch and started hitting him with a pillow as he stopped laughing and tried getting away.

"Ah! No! Kawaii-Chan I'm sorry!" Garroth shouted as he scrambled back up and ran away from me, I glared at him as I turned around and seen Zane laughing at me.

I smacked him in the face with the pillow which made Zianna and Garte start laughing.

"That's for bringing me to a haunted house" I said and sat back down next to him once again and grabbed his hand so he wouldn't be able to leave me just in case.

"To be fair I didn't know that Katelyn was going to do the last part" He added, I stared at him and then nodded my head but said nothing else to him as I slid down on the couch slightly.

A few minutes later Zane went to stand up and I tightened my grip on his hand and grabbed his wrist with my other hand.

"Where are you going?" I rushed out in a panic.

"To get you the sweater I said I would get you when we were walking home?" He questioned, I nodded my head.

"Okay" I said and let go of his hand and wrist.

"Go hide with my mom or something" He said, I looked at him as he walked away and then climbed over to Zianna and she smiled at me.