Omega's in danger

Începe de la început

"Ohh ok"

"Please don't be upset with him. He loves Seokmin more than his life. And that would never change no matter what"

"So he loves him more than us"

"You can say that"

"Ok that hurt"

"Hmmm"

They proceeded to go towards the Crescent moon pack where Joshua currently resides.

They had to pass through the jungle way as it is the only way to reach the pack.

Seungcheol was still holding hands with Joshua and they both were peacefully walking towards the pack.

Seungcheol broke the silence,
"Uh Josh can I ask you something?"

"Hmm", he hummed

"What triggered your heat?. If you don't mind me asking because as far as I know Omegas know when they get their heat. And if it comes unannounced it means that something triggered it"

"Ohh umm even I don't know but I feel like it has something to do with you. My Alpha's touch triggered it"

Seungcheol smiled like a fool at that.

"I am glad I was the cause of it"

"Mmm"

Then they fell into a comfortable silence.

Everything was going to well. Too well.

But not every good thing lasts for a long time.

They both were walking silently until there was some rustling sounds coming from ahead.

And there were 5 to 6 rogue wolfs growling at them.

"Well well well, if it isn't Alpha Seungcheol. Oh what a pleasant surprise you have your Omega with you", said one of the rogues

"What do you want?", asked Seungcheol clenching his jaw in anger.

Why did they have to be here now only. When he had his Omega with him. He swore he wouldn't forgive himself if something happens to Joshua.

Joshua got scared of the sudden attack of the rogues.

"Oh Seungcheol what a pretty Omega you have. It's sad that you are keeping him for yourself", said another one completely ignoring his question.

"Eyes off my omega you rascals", growled Seungcheol.

The rogues started laughing at him.

"Mmm we would do nothing to him just have a little fun and then return him to you", said the middle one laughing hysterically.

Joshua shuddered at that thought. He clutched Seungcheol's shirt and whimpered.

Seungcheol noticed his Omega in distress and wanted nothing but to  kill those filthy rogues.

"Lay a finger on my Omega and you won't see the next morning", said Seungcheol growling harder.

"Ooooo~ I am sacred", mocked the first rogue wolf

"Just tell me what you want and I'll let you go free"

"You know what we want Seungcheol"

"I can't give you that. Any another demand?"

"We only want one thing, give us that and we'll let you go from here".

"Last time you tried and you failed. I'd like to see you try again and watch you fail miserably"