Midnight Moon Pack

The Midnight Moon Pack is the smallest pack in their territory

Being the smallest pack it is one of the most beautiful packs to exist. It has a river flowing that glows in the night time and that river connects with the waterfall that is in the Crescent Moon Pack.

The Midnight Moon Pack doesn't have a Head Alpha or a Luna like most of the other packs.

They both were killed during the fight. Some rogues had suddenly started a fight with them. Many were killed in that fight including the Head Alpha and the Luna.

They have a Son named Joshua who was presented as an Omega. He had to take over the pack but being an Omega his pack was in the danger.

There was only one Alpha in their pack, his name was Vernon or Hansol he was presented as an Alpha and Joshua was thankful to him for being by his side and helping him in leading the pack. But Vernon was very young and he didn't want to put him in danger so he would pray to the Moon Goddess to protect his pack from the rogues or any possible danger and after that dreadful fight till now no one has attempted to take down his pack.

Besides them both there were three more people in the pack and they were his friends as well.

Jeon Wonwoo an Omega, he would accompany Joshua to the pack meetings and as he was the most intelligent amongst them he would voice out his opinions and express his thoughts to the other elders present there.

Other was Boo Seungkwan also an Omega and Vernon's crush. He was the mood maker of the pack. Joshua was grateful to have him in his pack but he was also strong and Sassy.

Next was the maknae he was the youngest amongst them, Lee Chan presented as a Beta, he was the strongest pup despite being the youngest.

All of them went to the same school as the Red Moon Pack and the Crescent Moon Pack. The Alpha of the Crescent Moon Pack wanted to increase its territory and merge his pack along with the Midnight Pack as it would save the Midnight Pack members from any harm or danger. He had proposed this idea to the Elder's of the Red Moon Pack and to his pack members and all of them had agreed to him seeing the motive behind it. Joshua and the other pack members were more than thankful for him as they no more had to worry of any Rogue attack.

Seokmin had been appointed to lead that part of the pack as the Head Alpha didn't want to pressurise Jihoon to handle two packs along with the Patrolling army. So to lessen the burden he appointed Seokmin to lead the Midnight Pack.

Jihoon, Joshua and now Seokmin would also tag along in the pack meetings. In the middle of this Joshua had developed a teeny tiny bit of a crush on Seokmin.

Seokmin would always take care of him and was always kind towards him so Joshua had thought that Seokmin was like that with him only as he was an Omega but he was so wrong when he saw him treating his other friends the same.

Joshua wanted a mate like Seokmin more like he wanted Seokmin to be his mate. But fate had other plans. Seokmin was oblivion to everything that was happening and he had no idea what effect he had on Joshua.

They all grew up and studied in same school together. Let's how they find their mates and cherish them forever.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have updated the chapters that consist all the information related to this story.

Stay tuned for this story to find out how they all connect with their mates, love them and cherish them with all their heart.