Joshua in Heat

It was after Seungcheol's birthday and everyone had come to school to start their day.

Seungcheol saw his mates standing near the locker talking with their friends. It was mostly Jeonghan who was speaking, Joshua was just quietly standing near his locker.

Their pack members were also present there. Seokmin, Jihoon and Wonwoo were standing together whereas Minghao, Seungkwan, Vernon and Chan were standing opposite to them.

He and his friends approached them and greeted them.

"Hey guys, Good morning"

"Good morning Alpha", they greeted back.

Seungcheol turned towards his mates and asked them how they were doing even though he had seen them yesterday.

Jeonghan replied to him saying that they were both fine and are glad to see him today.

Joshua smiled at him and asked him the same.

The news of Seungcheol having two mates has spread wild like a fire.

And to say the least many girls were jealous by it. They were expecting themselves to be the Alpha's mate so that they could get the title of "Luna".

But that didn't happen as Moon goddess' plan was different.

They all soon made their way towards their respective classes.

*Time skip to lunch time*

Joshua was feeling restless the whole time he was in the class. He was waiting for this moment so that he could finally be out.

He went outside the class and went in the restroom.

He loosened his tie and washed his face.

He started feeling hot all of a sudden and his eyes widened in realisation that he is getting his heat.

Last time he had checked his heat meter (a device used by omegas to check when their heat will arrive) it showed that his heat will arrive on the third week of the month but today the second week has started.

He quickly straightened his outfit and made his way out to go to the clinic and take some rest there.

He silently prayed to moon goddess that he should not come in contact with any Alpha or else he would be doomed.

The Alpha would not think twice before pouncing on him.

He didn't want that. He didn't want any Alpha to touch him.

Sure omegas crave for Alpha's touch during their heat but he didn't like it. He didn't like it when strangers touch him.

He is sure by now that his scent has gotten stronger and can quickly gain attention of Alpha's as their senses are as twice as the normal wolfs sense.

He quickened his steps but was stopped when he saw a group of three people coming his way.

He breathing started to accelerate, and in no time they were near him.

The three of were Alphas from a different pack and they started sniffing around.

"Hey what's this smell"

"I think a omega is in its heat"

"Oh what a pleasant smell, I want that Omega"

"Hey backoff that Omega is mine. I sniffed his scent first"

"Shut up I am going to take him"

Joshua got scared after hearing them, he could not find any way of getting out of this situation.