Red Moon Pack

The Red moon pack also known to be the strongest pack among the other surrounding packs

The Red moon pack also known to be the strongest pack among the other surrounding packs. This pack is surrounded by the river and is the biggest pack amongst all. Large trees surround the pack, the Moon light peeking through the branches making it look beautiful in night.

This pack consists of all Alpha's, yes everyone living in this pack are all Alpha's. The pack is lead by the Head Alpha along with his Luna, but unfortunately the Luna left them due to a rare sickness which couldn't be cured by the doctors. She left them at an early age and she was loved by all the pack members.

The Luna was an epitome of Kindness and Love, she went out and helped those who in need and showed kindness to all of her pack members. The head alpha was devastated by the sudden news of his Luna but he didn't let it get to him as he still had to lead and guide his pack.

The head alpha and Luna have a child, the child was born and brought up in an utmost care of all the people around him. He was presented as an Alpha when he turned 5. His name is Choi Seungcheol. Seungcheol was a copy of his mother, people believed that the Luna was incarnated and reborn in the form of her child. Seungcheol never used his power on the weak wolves but rather showed kindness and taught them how to be strong.

After few years many Alpha's were born in the pack and one of them was a Trueblood Alpha named Kwon Soonyoung. The elder's and the head alpha was shocked when they heard about the Trueblood being born in their pack. Soonyoung was worshipped by everyone in the pack as it was rare to be born as the Trueblood. The Head Alphas of other surrounding packs also visited to have a look at the Trueblood and brought him gifts, he was showered with love by each and everyone.

Being a Trueblood it also came as a danger for his pack as the enemies were behind him to kill the rare Alpha. He was protected by all and till now no one has attempted to harm him but still they are being careful. The other Alpha's that were born are Moon Junhui and Kim Mingyu. They both were the strongest and Sharp minded Alpha's. Junhui was appointed to be the patroller and look for any possible danger that comes around. Mingyu also sometimes accompanied Jun for patrolling.

They all lived happily. Seungcheol, Junhui, Soonyoung and Mingyu were best of friends from childhood, learning and fighting together. They are still yet to find their mate. Seungcheol is going to turn 18 soon and he can't wait to meet his mate and shower them with love and care. He has been waiting for it since he turned twelve, seeing his parents so in love he also wanted something like that.

He wanted a person who would understand him for who he is, who would love him just as he would love them. It doesn't matter for him if his mate is a female or male because he himself is bisexual so whoever is his mate he would love them unconditionally and he expects his mate to be like that as well.

Junhui and Soonyoung were gay, they prayed to the Moon Goddess to bless them with a mate who is a male. They didn't want a female as their mate. They are also waiting to be 18 soon so that they can meet their mate and love them.

Mingyu hadn't figured out his sexuality yet but that doesn't mean that he won't love his mate be it male or female. He just didn't know what to feel for a person. He still had two years till he turns 18. He wanted to see his other friends being mated and how they'll meet them, would they be someone from their pack or from other packs he didn't know guess we have find out with Mingyu.

They all attended the school which is specifically made for the wolves so they could study and educate themselves with how to control your wolf, about their ruts and heats and also about how to transform into their wolf without making a mistake. They are also taught how to connect with their wolves and speak with them in their mind.

Everyone in the school feared these four boys as they were from the most strongest pack in their territory. The most feared was Soonyoung as he was the Trueblood Alpha and they didn't want to be on his bad side. Everyone from the surrounding packs visited this school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you'll love this!!! Likes and comments are appreciated ☺️