XXXV.

I don't know wtf this tangerine app on but don't mind the fucked up format. I'll come back and fix it when Wattpad get on their motherfucking shit.

𝘓𝘖𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

INDIA "DIA" PORTER
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

"I fucked up badddd." India dragged before downing the rest of her water "I cursed Jalan out so bad just for it to backfire on me now he's upset and won't talk to me." She stared at Pinky with a sad look.

Pinky looked at her crazy "Cursed him out for what? What happened?"

"He flipped on me and tried to get me to listen to Trejon mom and allow them the chance to be in Ruerue's life. He literally told me if I left that man, I wouldn't have to deal with him or his family as long as we were together. I cursed him out and said fuck him and Trejon nem because he tried to argue he his father case with me as well. Then the next morning, the police showed up at the house with a warrant to search the house because Trejon mom called and lied to tell them he had a large amount of drugs and guns inside the house. He's so mad at me Pinky, he put me out of his house and hasn't called me in a week. He still has Ruerue and FaceTimed me to show me him without saying anything to me. I'm so scared he's over my shit."

Pinky scoffed, eating a ritz cracker "He done with your ass. You ain't did shit but stress his ass out since he been home with that man and that baby. Nigga probably regretting his decisions." 

India rubbed her hands down her face huffing "Please don't say that Pinky. I love that man to death. I don't know how I would live without him in my life now. I tried to do it the first time and it fucked me up bad."

Pinky shrugged "Well get prepared. Cause it sounds like he over everybody shit. His life ain't been peaceful since he became un-institutionalized."

India pouted "I don't know why I came to you. You don't care about shit but Kody, them girls, and fighting."

Pinky shrugged eating another Ritz cracker "And you're right. Y'all ain't give a fuck about me and Kody bullshit when we were going through what we were going through. I get tired of listening to y'all cry about relationships y'all fucked up over reacting and shit." She scrunched her face up.

India frowned "I was not over reacting. He literally made me break up with that man and cut all ties with him just to back track and say yeah let them see him for right now while I deal with this street shit." She scrunched her face up "Like what?"

"That is crazy." Pinky nodded "I wouldn't let Trejon nem see Remi if I was you tho," She shook her head, eating another cracker "Who knows what Trejon weirdo ass momma on. If you do decide to let them visit him, make it clear that you want supervised visits or no visits at all. Make sure you get daddy to change your locks too since you staying back at the house again. And check that house THROUGHLY everyday. You never know what Trejon got stashed in there and try to pin on you to win the custody battle."

India nodded "Okay. You think Jalan will come and see me soon?"

Pinky rolled her eyes. She knew Heavy was gone come and see her sister eventually and India knew that too. He got her got damn baby"Girl yes. Now please shut up about his ass for a moment. You baby free, on a relationship break, and you off work. Relax your self right now. Matter fact." Pinky got up, looking at her phone "Let's go. You need to go out and enjoy the day for yourself. You so worried about that man knowing he all about you. Getcho ass up."