𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜

𝘉𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘠 𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

INDIA "DIA" PORTER
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

"COULD IT BE TRUE! FUNERAL TODAY I PUT THIS SHIT ON FOR YOU! AND I DON'T GO TO FUNERALS, BUT I DID IT FOR YOU! MISS YOU THEY BOUGHT OUT THE WHOLE CITY FOR YOU!" Quan and Tae both loudly sung along to End of the road by Rylo as it blared from the living room sound system.

"AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME, KEEP YOUR HEAD HIGH!THINGS GON' BE OKAY, THAT'S A DAMN LIE! THAT PAIN DO GO AWAY, WITHIN OVERTIME! SOUL BRING UP YOUR NAME, MAKE SURE YOU OVER DYING!" Dawnie and Angel loudly sung along with them.

"Can't fall through for being you. I done lost most of my friends too. I done lost half of my kin too. Hurt me how they did Ricky and Ragoo." Jalan also sung along with them.

India rolled her eyes as she listened to them sing along to the song. She was currently planning her gender reveal party with them. Jalan gotten tired of her addressing the baby as a it, little shit, and a bastard so he convinced her to do a small reveal.

He also was excited to be a step father, but he didn't want anyone to know that so he didn't show it. He did want kids of his owns but being the circumstances that they were currently in, he accepted what was being given to him in the moment.

India strolled through Pinterest saving potential ideas. Jalan showed her a video of a Proud Family theme on his phone and she chuckled "I just saved that theme. That's actually cute."

"Lemme see." Dawnie walked over to the island and leaned on it, looking at Jalan's phone "Oh that's cute. You should do that one."

Angel walked over and looked at it as well "No. Don't do that. Do a Lola Bunny or Bugs Bunny theme."

"I really feel like y'all should do a condoms or birth control theme." Tae said.

"Nigga no. That's some ghetto ass shit." Dawnie told him.

"No it's not."

"Best, that is ghetto as hell." India agreed with her.

"That's some project shit." Quan said while strolling through his playlist for another song to play.

"That's some shit my momma nem ill do." Jalan chuckled.

"Well i'ma do it for my baby gender reveal. Fuck what y'all say." Tae shrugged.

"Yo babymomma gotta be a hood rat or a dummy to agree to that theme there." Angel said.

"Lucky for me. I know how to talk a bitch on my side."

"Manipulative ass nigga." Jalan shook his head.

"Give a fuck what you call it." Tae shrugged "I'ma attend a gender reveal with that theme. Whether it's mines or not."

"Okay." India sat her phone down and turned it so they could look at the screen "It's between Makeup or Layups and Lola Bunny or Bugs Bunny. These the two themes I like the most."

"I like the Bugs Bunny and Lola Bunny theme." Jalan said.

"Me too." Angel agreed.