𝗫𝗜𝗜

Showed y'all how the Porters get down. Now it's time to see how the Goodes get down 🤣🤣

𝘉𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘠 𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

JALAN "HEAVY" GOODE
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

The sound of the doorbell constantly ringing stirred Jalan from his sleep, his head shooting straight up from his pillow. He looked over at India and saw her laid in a uncomfortable position with her pregnancy pillow, sound asleep. He sucked his teeth, pushing himself up from the bed and slipped into his pajama pants and slides.

He stormed out of his room making sure to close the door behind him "Man who the fuck playing on the door?" Dawnie walked out of her room with her face balled up just like her brother.

Jalan stormed past her, growing aggravated at the sound of the bell getting louder as he descended the stairs. He stormed through the foyer, looking into the sitting area and saw Tae passed out sleep on the floor beside the couch where they left him. He huffed and continued through the foyer to the door. When he reached the door, he unlocked the locks and swung it open ready to send a hail of curse words to whoever it was disrupting his peace but his attitude and face quickly soften when he saw his baby Jamie standing in front of him smiling while pressing the doorbell repeatedly "Hey uncle Lan. Momma said we can come over here with you since it's uncle day." Mila told him.

"HEY JALAN!"

Jalan looked up from Mila, down his driveway and saw Malian standing at the end of his driveway with her hands on her hips smiling "YOU COULD'VE TEXTED ME OR SOME BEFORE YOU SENT THEM OVER HERE UNANNOUNCED!"

"I DID! IT'S NATIONAL UNCLE DAY! ENJOY YOUR NIECES!" Malian waved before turning and getting into her car and pulling away.

Jalan sucked his teeth watching her drive away. He looked down at Jamie and stared at her with a blank look "Uncle baby? Can you please stop pressing the doorbell for me? You making a lot of noise." 

Jamie stopped pressing the doorbell and stepped back staring up at him "Come in here. It's hot out here. Y'all ate already?" He stepped aside so they could walk in.

Mila nodded as she lead them inside the house "Yes. We ate French toast cereal and muffins."

Jalan locked the door and looked at Dawnie coming out of the kitchen, wrapped in a blanket "I know that won't them ringing the doorbell like that."

Jalan sucked his teeth heading into the kitchen "Yeah mane. Malian talm bout it's national uncle day so spend time with them. Her and Relly ain't fucking slick. They bet not be somewhere tryna make another one for me to watch."

"Nigga please." Dawnie waved him off while leaning on the counter "After Malian saw that stalker bitch at Relly game, she ain't been giving Relly no time. Giving that tender dick nigga the run around."

Jalan looked at Dawnie crazy "What you know about tender dick lil girl?"

"I know you and Relly got one. Simp bitches." She mumbled sitting at the island.

"Don't make me fuck you up girl." Jalan warned while opening the refrigerator "Man I'm mad they woke me up." He rubbed his hands down his face yawning.