𝗫𝗜.

𝘓𝘖𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗝𝗨𝗟𝗬 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

ANGEL " ANG" SMITH
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

"How your summer been so far? You having fun back in LA?" It was about 11 in the morning and Angel was on a jail call with her father while cleaning up the mess her mother left in the kitchen the night before.

"Yeah I'm having fun. I been hanging out with Dawnie and her friends all summer." Angel responded.

"You ain't been talking to no lil boys have it? I don't wanna have to break out and beat you and some lil niggas up now."

Angel laughed as she tossed the dish rag into the sink and turned on the hot water, soaking up the rag "Daddy stop. You know I don't even get down like that."

"Mmhmmm." Rashad dragged out "You probably lying to me. You know I know when you lying to me."

"That's face to face tho. I could be lying like a g right now and you wouldn't even know it."

"Yea I would cause I'll just ask lil man to spill the beans for me when I call your momma."

"Jr been at his dad house since the break." She rolled her neck "It just been me and mommy."

"She back working yet?" 

Angel shook her head as if he could see her "No. She still moping around, leaving messes everywhere like she Jr. I see where Jr gets his messiness from." She dissed as she wiped down the sink.

"Don't say that now. You know your momma the cleanest person you know. She just going through a tough time right now. She been giving you any conversations lately?"

"Just a little. Not too much. I understand why she's acting like that towards me tho. I mean it is my fault Rah gone."

"Don't say that. It's not your fault."

"But it is daddy. I left the curling iron plugged in. I was too busy rushing to get to where I was going, I didn't even think to stop and check to make sure it was off. Tho you guys tell me it's not my fault just to make me feel better, it's literally all my fault."

"It's not just your fault sweet pea. I played a role in this too when I thought running up the street for a blunt and leaving him in there unattended was a good idea. I smelt the burning of the plastic but ignored it cause I thought it was that hair you done fried before leaving." He earned a light chuckle from her "I take full responsibility for all of this. It's not just your fault so stop beating yourself up about it."

Angel pouted as she draped the rag over the faucet "You're right but I just can't stop thinking about it daddy. Mommy still messed up because of it so it's hard for me to see past the situation when she's still stuck on it."

Rashad sighed "Yeah I know. She's gonna be like that for a while but you gotta give her time to heal and pick herself up from it. She's gonna be back to herself before you know it so just give her the benefit of the doubt."

Angel raised her eyebrows up and down as she headed out of the kitchen, into the living room "If you say so. How's your case? Did you talk to your lawyer about it?"