XXIX.

𝘓𝘖𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗟 "𝗔𝗡𝗚" 𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗛
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

It was a chaotic morning in the Porter-Goode residence. It was 7 in the morning, India was blasting Nothing in this world by Keke Wyatt, Jalan was up yelling along to the song, Dawnie was screaming for them to shut up, Remi-Rue and Quan both slept through the noise and Angel woke up mad as shit.

Today was the first day of school, and also the first day of Angel's period. She woke up with horrible cramps, lying in a puddle of blood. She hated surprise periods. They always happened around the time it wasn't suppose to be happening.

She had cheerleading tryouts for her school today then she planned on going to a majorette tryout as well later this week. Her period starting today was literally a nightmare because it was ruining her plans.

She got up from the bed and cleaned it off then took the bloody sheets off. She grabbed some cleaning supplies from her bathroom and cleaned the blood stain from the mattress before it could dry. She then entered the bathroom, and was now starting her a shower.

She groaned when she heard her door open, and So Beautiful by Musiq soulchild, fill into her room. She turned and saw Jalan walking in her room, holding Remi which who wore noise cancellation headphones. He looked at the bed then at the pile of sheets before shaking his head "Mm. Mm. Mm. Mother nature a bitch. That's fucked up."

Angel smiled a little while walking over to the bathroom door and leaned on the door frame "Good morning Uncle Heav. Heyy double R."

Jalan looked over at Angel and shook his head at the sight "Po' tink tink. You know he can't hear none right?"

"Yeah. I forgot." She mumbled, looking at Remi staring at her with his natural mug look.

"You still going to tryouts today?"

Angel shook her head with a frown "No. I'm cramping bad right now. I barely wanna go to school."

Jalan looked her up and down "Since ya dripping fluid all over my damn house, you can stay home from school today if you want."

She looked at him crazy "Stay home and not get perfect attendance? Is you crazy?"

He bursted into laughter "Cuh, You such a damn dork. India part 2."

Angel pushed him, making him laugh harder "Get out. I'm going to school. I'm leaving at lunch tho so come and get me." She pointed at him.

"That ain't how you ask for rides missy." Jalan responds as he walks over to the door.

Angel mugged him "Uncle Heavy just come and get me. Gahh lee. You on my emergency contact list. They gone let you check me out."

"I know I am. If I ain't at the salon with your aunt then I'll come and get you. If I am? I'm sending one of your aunts."

Angel grinned "Thank you very much. You are greatly appreciated. See you at 12."

Jalan started laughing again as he walked out of the room shaking his head "Poppy kid is crazy."

Angel walked over to her closet and began to pull out her outfit of the day. Which was a white button down shirt with her school embroidered on the upper left corner, a khaki uniform skirt, some white ruffled ankle socks and her blue and white platform chuck taylors. She laid the outfit out on her dresser then pulled open a draw and began to search for under garments.