XXVI.

𝘓𝘖𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘓𝘌𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

DAWNASIA "DAWNIE" GOODE
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

It was a sunny, hot afternoon in the city. Dawnie, Kayla, Mucci, Yayo and Muncho were all inside the local mall, shopping for their back to school clothing. Tho Dawnie and Kayla went to private school and had to wear uniforms, they used needing school clothes for school as an excuse to hang with the boys today. Muncho was a dropout but he still tagged along to get some new clothing.

Kayla also wanted to find out what to get Yayo for his recent birthday. She had intentions to get him whatever he wanted but couldn't afford to get it, discreetly. The two weren't as serious as Dawnie and Mucci and Angel and Fris were, but they did vibe with each other since their friends were always together.

The five teens were inside of a sneaker store. They looked around and took interest in a few items in the store. Kayla made sure to keep an eye on Yayo and the shoes he were drawn too. Dawnie followed Mucci and Muncho around while picking up different Nike Techs, examining them.

She didn't like the new colors of some of the jackets and most, she already had so she didn't pick out any jackets. She watched Mucci pick up two Nike techs and ask Muncho which one he should get. She waited for him to turn and ask her for her opinion but he didn't. He put the jacket Muncho told him not to get back and followed him across the store to another clothing section.

She felt a little salty because she always asked for his opinions for things she wanted. Why he didn't ask her for her opinion? She had to turn and look away from him because if she kept staring at him any longer, she might would've started cursing at him. Sometimes she felt like he forgot she was around when they were out with his friends. She looked around for Kayla, seeing her idling by Yayo, fake looking at clothes on the stands while actually watching him shop.

She chuckled at how weird Kayla looked. She loved Kayla and her uniqueness. It's what made her like Kayla more as a person. She walked towards Kayla, looking around at the folks glancing at her, noticing her. Tho her brother was a big celebrity, they didn't harass her like how they did her brother and she was thankful for that, because she couldn't handle that overwhelming pressure. She didn't know how Relly handles it and makes it look easy.

Kayla jumped a little when she felt Dawnie's presence beside her. Dawnie looked at Kayla crazy, making Kayla chuckle "You scared the shit out of me."

"What the hell are you doing? Why you watching him like he a repeated thief?" Dawnie chuckled as she leaned on the clothing stand.

"How else am I suppose to figure out what to get him if I don't watch him?"

"Yes watch him but not like a weirdo bitch. You gotta be discreet with it. He probably knows you're watching him right now." Dawnie glanced at Yayo same time he glanced over at them.

Kayla saw him look at them from her parenthetical vision and asked Dawnie "Is he looking at us?"

Dawnie bucked at Yayo making Yayo scrunched his face up and look away from her "Not no more."

Kayla glanced at Yayo then quickly looked away when he turned to look at them again. This time he turned his whole body to let them know he knew they was watching him "Oh my god. He knows. I think he saw me."