XXIV.

More fighting. Just vote on the chapter and wait for the next update if youn wanna read this shit.

𝘉𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘓𝘠 𝘏𝘐𝘓𝘓𝘚, 𝘊𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘍𝘖𝘙𝘕𝘐𝘈
𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟱

CHYNA "CHY" PORTER
𝘋𝘙𝘌𝘈𝘔𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘊𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘚

Chyna sat inside Relly's well decorated kitchen, at the island, with her hands dipped in a bowl of ice water. It was the morning after the fight and she woke up sore and bruised up from head to toe. She had knots on her head and bruising on her neck and arms. Her migraine was through the roof and she swore her legs weren't hers by how bruised filled they were.

She looked and felt like shit but the pain was all worth it to her because she been wanting to beat Malian's ass since the beginning of the rumor. Relly was beyond mad at her that he didn't say anything to her after they got back to the house. He just went back to getting his tattoo done and entertaining their family, til late morning.

Chyna woke up early to cook him an apology breakfast. She knew she was wrong for pulling up at his babymomma house like how she did. Especially after basically begging him and his brothers to not beat her babydaddy up. She was guilty and 100 percent knew that Relly and nem was fasure gonna jump Quincy after last night's fiasco.

The timer on the Alexa went off, making Chyna get up while yelling "Alexa! Stop timer!"

She pulled her hands from the water and shook the water off before grabbing a towel to dry her hands. She grabbed the bowl, dumping the water in the sink then sat the bowl on the counter and grabbed the oven mitts. She opened the oven, then put on the mitts and pulled the blueberry muffins out and checked them.

After making sure they were done, she went ahead and placed them on the four plates she already filled with food. She grabbed the kids plate and walked to the other side of the kitchen, placing them down on the table mats. She then proceeded to place half pints of water bottles beside the plates then exited the kitchen and went to wake everyone up.

She took her time to ascend the stairs. She had to mentally prepare herself for the loudness of the kids, once they were up and eating. She reached the top and headed down the hallway to the guest room her and London sleeps in. She looked inside and didn't see London in the bed, furrowing her eyebrows. She went and checked the bathroom and didn't find him inside there either.

She left the guest room, heading down the hall to Jamie's room. She peeped inside and didn't see Jamie inside either. She went across the hall, checking Mila's room and saw both London and Jamie in Mila's bed, laying on and under her while they watched cartoons on her laptop "Hey? Jamie get off your sister while she sleep." Chyna said as she walked into the room.

Jamie slid off of Mila's stomach, still watching the laptop. Chyna walked over to the bed and grabbed the laptop, pausing their show saying "Breakfast is ready. It's downstairs on the table. Go eat."

"Can we take that with us?" London asks as he got up and start to climb out of the bed.

"Yes." She reached over and shook Mila out of her sleep "Mila? Milabean? Get up. Go eat."

"I'm not hungry!" Mila snapped while turning in her sleep.

Chyna picked Mila up, making her start falling out "I'm sleepy." She whined, trying to get out of her grasp.