"Mrs. Evans, how would you like to spend your wedding night?"

His voice was clear and cold, but when he uttered the words "wedding night", there was a compelling charm.

Amelia did not say anything, just smiled at him, indicating, "You're still injured and haven't fully recovered yet. Don't even think about the wedding night."

Seeing her silence, James assumed she went along with his arrangement, and the corners of his mouth slowly quirked up into a bright, clean smile.

"Our new house has been renovated, shall we go there?"

When he smiled, there was a gleam in his eyes as the starlight flickered, and his eyebrows were arched into a crescent moon shape, which was extremely handsome.

Amelia was so absorbed in his smile that she did not even know when she was picked up, she just subconsciously put her arms around his neck.

James held her across his arms and lowered his deep eyes to stare at her fondly, "Mrs. Evans, let's go home."

Snuggling in his arms, Amelia was concerned about his back injury, but the man easily carried her into the car without even a frown.

The car started, and a series of luxury cars behind it also started in an instant, one after another, the scene was extremely spectacular.

The few people who were just in the restroom saw this scene and their mouths opened wide in surprise.

"Look at her, she's been pampered like this even though she's in her second marriage, she's too lucky..."

"That Mr. Evans keeps their marriage certificate in a safe, is he afraid the woman will divorce him?"

"Definitely, otherwise who would bother holding onto their marriage certificate when they have nothing to worry about? It

must be because he's afraid that his wife will divorce him!"

"My God, when will I meet such a peerless person?"

"You need to get a facelift first..."

The car was parked at the Blue Bay Island, which was a private residence bought by James a few years ago, and their new house was in a seaside location, surrounded by scenic areas.

In the vicinity of their house, there were no other residences but the single-family home resembling a French castle with spectacular carvings and decorations.

Night fell and the castle lit up, shining brightly like evening stars. It was splendid and magnificent, with high walls and deep pools as far as people could see.

The exterior of the castle was designed by a famous international architect and the interior was designed by Amelia who came to investigate once before.

However, when she came last time, the castle was still bare concrete. This time, the interior had been perfectly materialized according to her design drawings.

Even the details were exactly the same, but under the warm and simple decoration, the man added a sense of technology to the house.

"From now on, this will be our home."

While Amelia was looking around, James wrapped his arm around her waist from behind and rested his chin on her shoulder.

"Our home..."

Amelia pondered these words, her heart warmed, but the tip of her nose turned sour. Now she has a home too.

This home was not just a house, but a place where there was someone to accompany her through her entire life.