Hell

So this is hell...its so hot and humid everything is on fire and screams of agony and pain fill my ears. With each step I take my heart clentches with the thought that Abel is in such a place. Just being here gives me dark thoughts but every time I think negative the image of Abel smiling pops into my head.

"Where do I even start looking for a burning soul?" I say out loud to myself.

I look up into what I think is the sky and see...bones?... In four different places there are bones that spell out words. The first says ACCIDENT the second SUICIDE the third MURDER and the fourth ILLNESS.

There are openings under each place. Then it hit me suicide is exactly where I need to go to find Abel so I run straight into the opening..

SCREAMS SCREAMING SO MUCH SCREAMING AND BEGGING FOR FREEDOM all of it is in my ears

I hear so many difference voices at once screaming for me to help them and asking god to forgive them. As I walk down a hallway that seems to go on forever boney burnt and torn hands reach out clawing at my skirt screaming for me to release them.

One women talks very clearly and asks. "Dear you don't look like us are you here for a reason?" I slowly come to a stop and look into her blue eyes that now seem to be almost grey. "Yes I am looking for someone but I don't know how to find him" she closes her eyes for a moment then says

"all you have to do is drip some blood on the floor and think of the one you want and his door will appear before you."

I smile and say "thank you miss and I'm very sorry your in here" she sighs and says "its ok I killed my husband with a butter knife I should be in here." I chuckle a little and then dig my nails deeply into my skin until blood comes.

I watched how the blood dripped onto the floor and sizzled. The image of abel I've kept in my mind is very clear now. I feel a gush of wind then everything is still..so still...

I slowly open my eyes to see Abel in a jail cell with his clothes torn and skin burnt in many places. I choke back a sob at the pitiful sight of him.

"Abel!" I scream "I came to help you please come quickly!!"

He looks up and I see the emptyness in his eyes no life in them at all like he's a soul with no meaning. "Ariel is that really you?" He asks in a very low dry voice. "Yes its me my love please come with me we don't have much time" he slowly gets up and staggers his way to the front of the cell.

I go to open the cell door but it burns my fingers with one touch. "Abel I can't open it" I cry, he looks down and says "its no use Ariel just go and leave me." I reach through the cell bars and slap his crispy skin.

"YOU BIG DUMMY IF SOMEONE REALLY TRULY LOVES YOU THEY'LL FIGHT FOR AND WITH YOU UNTIL THE END SO NO I WILL NOT GIVE UP AND LEAVE U.. I NEVER KNEW PERFECTION UNTIL I SAW U SMILE IT KILLS ME TO WAKE UP AND SEE THAT YOUR NOT BESIDE ME IM REALLY NOT FINE IM NOT OKAY IM IN PAIN ITS HARDER EVERYDAY I WILL NEVER LET YOU SLIP AWAY SO COME ON!"

He looks at me and a small small tear falls from his eye. "Ok Ariel I'm coming" he grabs the handle bars and bends them until he can get through. I open my arms for him oh how I missed the feel of abel.

He looks into my eyes and smile and when he goes to wrap his arms around my waist and our skin touches..

He turns into a pile of ash