heavenly legacy

A quiet groan would escape from Max's mouth as he slowly woke up, shifting himself up into a sitting position and looking around, seeing the golden fields of the mindscape. “oh..but I thought I woke up?” Max asked himself as he slowly got up, rubbing his shoulder, his body still aching a bit from Maddox’s attack, but he’d be alright. Max would look around a little, seeing Stella’s door was gone, though off in the distance Max could see another, catching his interest. “who’s door is that?” Max asked himself as he began to walk to the door, the gentle wind blowing through Max's hair and grazing through the field.

Soon Max arrived at the door, seeing its gray frame and almost heavenly details, along with a Red X on the center of the door. This had to be Vaggies. “Hmm…well I guess I could go see what she’s up to” Max shrugged as he opened the door and walked in, letting it close behind him.

Max would stumble through a bright, blinding light as he walked into the room, though as the light faded Max would see he wasn’t at the hotel, hell this looked nothing like Hell! “...where am i?” Max asked himself, wandering down a hallway and observing the ornate details on the walls. The walls were laced in gold details, along with imagery of angels…..was this heaven? Before Max got a solid answer he would hear a set of voices coming his way, and Max was quick to hide

“God the look on their faces, fucking perfect!” a larger angel spoke, his voice sounding weirdly like Fizzrolli “Indeed, I can barely hold myself back for the extermination, and Vaggie…you better be ready” A female spoke, wearing an exorcist outfit

“God the look on their faces, fucking perfect!” a larger angel spoke, his voice sounding weirdly like Fizzrolli “Indeed, I can barely hold myself back for the extermination, and Vaggie…you better be ready” A female spoke, wearing an exorcist outfit. As the two passed Max would pop out of hiding, lifting up the mask of a knight's armor “Vaggie was here?” Max asked himself, walking out of the suit as he looked at the two figures walk down the hallway “weird…I wonder if she’s still here”.

Max would wander around some more, passing other angels as he looked around, most which didn’t seem to notice the boy. though after a bit Max would hear a humming coming from a room, and with his search for Vaggie being fruitless, he figured to check it out.

Peering through the door the room was similar to the hallways he explored, with similar walls and colors, though the litter of books on the floor and a floating cloud bed showed this was a bedroom. Max would fully walk into the room, and would walk over to the balcony on the other side of the room, seeing what looked to be another angel.

 Max would fully walk into the room, and would walk over to the balcony on the other side of the room, seeing what looked to be another angel