family reunion

"you what?" Everyone asked "I want to visit her, after all she should at least know I exist!" (Y/N) said. "(Y/N) hunny, she's a pop star, I don't think she'll let anyone close to her" Becky said as she looked at (Y/N) "Besides shes probably busy".

"Well she's just gonna have to make some room on her schedule to see some family!" (Y/N) said as he turned around and quickly rolled though the portal Stolas left open. "(Y/N)!" Everyone shouted at he quickly disappeared.

"Well, that just happened" (Y/N) said to himself as he rolled though the castle, looking for the exit "I'm probably gonna get my ass handed to me when I get home". "Watch it you insolent human!" Stella shouted as (Y/N) sped by her "Sorry!" (Y/N) said as he found the exit and left the castle.

-five minutes later-

"Well, this is going nowhere fast" (y/n) said to himself as he looked around at the hell scape, while attempting to blend in with the demons. Eventually (y/n) found an advertisement about verosika. "bingo" (y/n) said to himself as he grabbed the poster and headed for the studio.

(Y/n) soon arrived at the entrance of verosika's studio "well, looks like it's time to say hello there" (y/n) said as he took a deep breath and rolled in. "Is that a human?" A succubus asked as (y/n) looked around. "Looks like it" a hellhound said as he approached the human.

"Mind telling me what your doing here in hell?" The hellhound asked the human. "I'm here to see Verosika" (y/n) said "how come?" The wolf asked as he crossed his arms. "Well it's a long story, but to put it simply: she's my aunt" (y/n) said, surprising everyone in the studio.

".... how the fuck?" The wolf said, confused. "I'm just as confused as you are" (y/n) said "but may I please see her?". ".... she's in her office, on the left" the wolf said. "Thanks man!" (Y/n) said as he smiled and rolled off.

(Y/n) soon arrived at the office door and knocked on it. "Who's there?" A female voice said from inside the room "(y/n) (l/n), a relative of yours" (y/n) said as he slowly opened the door. "I call bullshit" Verosika said as he looked at the human from behind a desk, confusing Verosika. "does Becky (L/N) ring a bell?" The boy asked

"How in Lucifer's name do you know that name?" Verosika asked sternly as she got up from her seat. "She's my mother" (y/n) said as he rolled in "and your sister". "So, Barbara had you?" Verosika asked as he approached the boy "so that's Becky's actual name" (y/n) thought to himself "yes, so that means I'm your nephew" (y/n) said as he pulled out the family book and handed it to Verosika.

".... I don't believe it" verosica said as she looked at (y/n)'s picture in the book. "Neither do I, but here I am" the boy said as he looked at Verosika, who started to tear up. "Are you alright Verosika?" (y/n) asked. suddenly Verosika hugged the boy tightly, surprising (y/n) "Well, this is a little awkward" (y/n) thought to himself as he gently hugged back.

after a moment Verosika let go of (y/n) "so how have you and Barbra been?" Verosika asked as he wiped away her tears. "Pretty well, she obviously got married and had me" (y/n) said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Huh, so her and Ricks relationship did work out" Verosika said to herself "Have you ever tried transforming (y/n)?". "No, i just learned about you and the family origins a few minuets ago. Also what do you mean by 'transform'?" (y/n) asked, slightly confused.

"Allow me to demonstrate" Verosika said as a cloud of pink smoke appeared around her, and once the smoke disappeared Verosika had a more human form. as her horns had vanished along with her tail, plus her skin had changed from a cranberry red to a tan shade of skin. "Holly shit!" (y/n) shouted out in surprise "You are so gonna show me how to do that!". "Well it's no easy feat, but I suppose I can show you" Verosika said as she changed back.

-after a short hour-

"Alright, I think I'm ready!" (y/n) said smiling "If you are then go for it!" Verosika said as she sat on her desk, watching the boy. "Well, here goes" (y/n) said as he closed his eyes and began to focus. suddenly a yellow cloud engulfed (y/n) as he began to change, and after a moment the yellow cloud disappeared.

"I think it worked!" (y/n) said as he looked at his new body. his pale skin had changed into a light pink, though a small patch of skin in the shape of a triangle remained on his hand. (y/n) had also grown a pair of horns that stuck out from the back of his head.

"Is that a tail!" (Y/n) realized as he looked at the tail attached to him, Witch popped out from under his coat. "Pretty cool right?" Verosika asked "Fuck yeah! I can now get around hell without demons questioning me!" (Y/n) said joyfully. "Mhm, and since succubus are hellborn you can use the hellvator to travel the rings" verosica added.

"Hey Verosika, who you talking to?" A snake like voice said as a cowboy-like figure walked into the office "just a relative of mine striker" verosica said to the being. "Ah, good to know hun" striker said as he looked at (y/n), not knowing he's the target Stella wanted dead.