welcome to my place

Octavia and (y/n) had been running for what felt like an hour, neither of them knew what those dhorks people wanted but they knew very well that they meant trouble. "Who were those guys?" Octavia asked between breaths "I have no idea" (y/n) replied to the girl. The two had soon stopped to catch their breath behind a building.

"I have so many god damn questions about what just happened in the past 30 minutes" (y/n) said after wheezing. "Same here" Octavia agreed with (y/n) as she caught her breath. "Also it could have been my imagination but didn't you have owl features a while back?" (Y/n) asked Octavia, looking at her. Octavia realize she had fucked up, she didn't realize her disguise wasn't on when (y/n) saw her "oh uh.......fuck" Octavia said to herself.

"So what exactly are you? Some form of shape shifter?" (Y/n) asked, Taking a seat on a wood box. "Well not exactly, I'm a owl demon" Octavia said to (y/n) as she sat down next to him. "Ah I understand...........fuck I now realized I never really introduced myself" (y/n) cringed a bit "my name is (y/n) (l/n), son of the owner of Burger Dock" he said to Octavia. "Nice to meet you (y/n), I'm Octavia Goetia" Octavia replied.

"That's a pretty unique last name" (y/n) said "but I mean I've met people with super odd last names. Like Dickerson" he added. "Okay thats a pretty odd one" Octavia said, snickering a bit. (Y/n) quickly peaked behind the corner of the building they were hidden behind to see if they were safe. "Okay I don't see that van, this may sound pretty odd or wrong or whatever. But I think we're going to have to head to my home." (Y/n) said as he turned to face Octavia. "You're sure?" Octavia asked.

"I'm pretty sure we both want to sleep in separate beds and eat good meals instead of sleeping in back alleyways like fucking stray animals" (y/n) stated. "......fair point" Octavia said. The two soon started making their way to (y/n)'s home, looking behind them everyonce in awhile to make sure they weren't being followed. Soon they had both arrived at the (l/n) house, it was a rather large house for three people but (y/n) and his parents didn't really care. "Are any of your family members home?" Octavia asked "nope. My dad is still back at work and my mom is currently at yoga class" (y/n) said as they walked through the yard.

The two walked inside the home and looked around. "Hold on one second, I got to go handle some chores my dad wanted me to do once I got back" (y/n) then rolled off, leaving Octavia to explore the house. Octavia walked into the kitchen and looked around, she admired the simple but elegant designing of the kitchen. She then saw a picture of (y/n) when he was about 4 years old with his parents at a theme park "he looks so happy" Octavia remarked, looking at (y/n)'s young smile of joy. "I wish my parents could stop fighting, we could be like that" Octavia said to herself, she then got back to looking around.

Octavia soon walked into the living room, the furniture looking quite soft and comfortable. Octavia walked over to the couch and sat down to rest her legs from the long walk to (y/n)'s home. Octavia then noticed the giant TV, witch had many game consoles laying beside it. "I wonder what's taking (y/n) so long. Why is he even treating me like this? He knows I'm a demon and being hunted by those dhorks" Octavia wondered as she picked up the TV remote and stumbled upon Disney+ and started watching a show that caught her eye.

After a few minutes (y/n) came into the living room to find Octavia watching the Simpsons "Looks like someone found Disney+" (y/n) said, making Octavia jump a bit. "Yeah I got a little bored" Octavia said, pausing the show. "If you're ever bored you can watch the star wars trilogy or clone wars with me, that is when I get the time to" (y/n) said. "What's that?" Octavia asked, making (y/n) go into shock "oh you're in for a big fuckin surprise Octavia" (y/n) said.

-after (y/n) explained what star wars is-

"Holy shit" Octavia said in surprise. "I know, it's one of the biggest franchises to exist" (y/n) said. Suddenly Octavia and (y/n)'s stomachs rumble. "Anyways looks like it's time to make something to eat, I'll go make something for us!" (Y/n) said, he then rolled into the hallway and headed for the kitchen, leaving Octavia alone again with one though going through her mind: why is he helping Octavia?