The Freak Show pt1

Back with the trio, things were slowly becoming better, as max was calmed by the two sharks and their comfort... "you okay Max?" Chaz asked as he looked down at Max, who was calmed now, though remained quiet. "yeah yeah...I'm okay" Max quietly said as he freed himself from the hug, now looking around to see the environment "we're.....we're in greed!" Max would crack a smile as he looked at his friends, the green sky giving away where they were. "and one step closer to home" Quint said with satisfaction as he climbed down the pile of plushies, while Max and Chaz slid down the hill of fluff like the man children they were. 

"so where exactly in greed are we?" Max asked, looking at the burned carnival. "we're in what remains of Loo Loo Land" Quint said as he looked back at Max and Chaz "I remember Octavia saying she hatted this place when we first met, said something about it being a cheap knock-off of the actual Luu Luu land" Max said, following behind Quint "and she'd be right about that, Mammon's known for pulling acts like this for a quick buck" Chaz said, following Max and Quint. "I can tell, she also mentioned something about a robotic canolli" "Robotic Fizzarolli" Chaz corrected max "dude was this creepy robot clown, that originally, was a sex toy. but ever since this place burnt down:nobody exactly knows what happened to it..." Chaz explained as the trio passed an old tent, which had a pair of glowing green eyes the group failed to notice... "so robotic ghost stories?" Max asked "i swear the next thing you're gonna tell me is that there were missing kids and a bear animatronic". The two sharks would go quiet. ".....please tell me you guys are joking-" Max asked, but got no response as quint covered max's mouth with his bone hand. suddenly quint pulled the three behind a counter as something rolled to where they once were.

As the three peaked under the skirt of the kiosk they could see a giant pink and white ball with a mammon logo on it, which rolled to a stop before three spindly legs jutted out of the ball, lifting it as Max covered his mouth. The three could hear more clicks and hisses of machinery as the ball-on-legs began to laugh, its voice glitching "i-i-know you're-re out here s-s-somewhere!" the voice spoke, which to Max was like chalk dragged along a whiteboard. "whatdafuk is that" Max whispered to his team "I...think that's robo fizz..." Chaz responded as Max and Chaz slid back under the skirt "what do we do then?, we can't just waltz on out of here like it's the grand ball without that thing shredding us to bits!" Max whisper-yelled "....i think we have to fight him" Quint said, Max and Chaz looked at him as if he was a mad-man "as cool as you are quint you and Chaz are not Chong Wang and Roy O'bannon!" Max ranted "well listen here Charlie Chaplin, me and Chaz have training, (me more than him) so we have a good idea on what we're doing" Quint quipped as he looked at max and Chaz.

"Don't drag me into this!" Chaz quietly said as he glared at Quint "can you two just quit with this and think of some kind of plan?" Max whisper-yelled. But before either shark could respond the stall they hid under would be ripped from the ground and tossed away, revealing the beast that roamed the park, the freak show himself...

Robotic Fizzaroli

(Don't ask why the picture's sideways lol, and yeah, I drew this myself :D)

-to be continued