truth seeking

"what do you mean (Y/N)? And where did you get that book?" Becky asked as she looked at the book (Y/N) had in his hands "mom, is it true that your part succubus?" (Y/N) asked as Stolas walked in to see what all the commotion was about.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Becky sweated a bit as she lied. "this book says otherwise, so don't lie to me!" (Y/N) said as Stolas became confused. "What's (Y/N) going on about?" Stolas asked "turns out (Y/N)'s part succubus and he and his mom are related to verosica mayday." Octavia said to Stolas.

"Oh.." Stolas realized. "It says grandpa was a incubus and you had a sister named verosica!" (Y/N) shouted aloud "why didn't you tell me?". "Sweetie please calm down, I'll explain everything" Becky said. "Just calm down (Y/N)"

"How am I supposed to be calm? I'm having an identity crisis over here!" (Y/N) said as Becky Began to explain. "Me and your father were going to tell you sooner, but ever since dhork arrived in town we decided to wait on it" Becky said. "we didn't want you to end up in some cage or on a dissection table" Rick added.

"But what about verosica?" Octavia asked. "We didn't tell her about (Y/N), as we were sure that would have caused more trouble for the family" Rick said. "So my own aunt doesn't even know I exist?" (Y/N) asked, Rick and Becky quietly nodded.

"But how come your human thought?" Stolas asked as he looked at Becky "my father was a incubus and my mom was a normal human like (Y)N) said, but verosica got more of the demon genetics than I did" Becky said. "Can i even become a incubus?" (Y/N) asked as he looked down. "We don't think so..." Becky replied

(Y/N) stood there, hundreds of questions and emotions running through his head as he questioned his existence. "(Y/N).. are you alright?" Octavia asked as she put her hand on his shoulder. Suddenly (Y/N) ran upstairs and hid in his room, locking the door behind him.

Becky and Rick were about to run after their son before Stolas intervened. "Let (Y/N) be and give him some space, after all he did just find out some shocking news" Stolas said.

Meanwhile (Y/N) was rolling around while looking through the book "my whole life feels like a lie now...." (Y/N) said quietly to himself as he found an old picture of two young girls, one looked like Becky and the other was a pink skinned girl with horns. "Is that... verosica?" He asked as he looked at the two girls.

After looking around in the book more (Y/N) closed it and looked at himself on the mirror "can I transform or anything like that?" (Y/N) asked himself himself. "Hell, can I even do anything other than throw a shield and use weapons?" (Y/N) wondered as he looked at the shield that sat next to the bed.

"No, I can do much more. I saved lives, I saved the day, I met Octavia and I met some crazy people, I'm not gonna let some identity crisis drag me down!" (Y/N) said as he toughened up. "I'm a good man!" (Y/N) said to himself as he smiled.

"(Y/N), are you okay?" Octavia asked as she peaked her head into the boy's room. "Yeah I'm doing a lot better" (Y/N) said to as he looked over to Octavia "oh sweet!" Octavia said surprised as she walked into the room and looked at the book.

"So what else did you find inside the book?" Octavia asked "not much, it's mostly full of old photos of family members and a few other things" (Y/N) replied as he rolled over "I see your wearing your roller skates" Octavia realized, making (Y/N) nod in response.

"I should probably tell my parents I'm feeling better" (Y/N) realized as he rolled out of his room with Octavia following close behind with the book. Back downstairs in the kitchen Stolas was talking to Rick and Becky, getting to know them. "Hey (Y/N), how are you feeling?" Rick asked as (Y/N) and Octavia entered the room "I'm feeling a lot better!" (Y/N) replied.

"That's good to hear!" Stolas said as Becky took a breath of relief. "Me and Octavia should probably get going, Stella might start throwing a fit if we don't come back soon" Stolas said as he got up from the table.  "Actually before you guys go I want to do one last thing" (Y/N) said "oh and what's that?" Becky asked. "I wanna pay aunt verosica a visit" (Y/N) said.