New Face, Same Person

"oh, uh thanks!" Max said as his posture straightened, still a little startled at the girl's sudden appearance. "No problem Max, I'm Charlie, Charlie Morningstar, the owner of the happy hotel!" She would walk up to Max with a smile, holding out her pale hand to shake. "It's nice to meet you too, I remember hearing about the hotel awhile back" Max said as he shook her hand "Just never had a chance to look into it myself".

"Well no time better than the present!" Charlie said, letting go of Max's hand "anyway, your shark friends want me and the staff to keep an eye on you until you're picked up by stolas or Stella". Max would flashback to the richest cup, Stella's grin flashed through his mind "I'm typically not picky, but I'd much prefer stolas or Octavia get me" Max said, hoping Charlie understood. "Fair enough, anyway feel free to look around the hotel and get familiar with everyone, if you need me I'll be in my office" Charlie spoke as she headed to the door.

"Alright, see you around then" max would wave to her as she waved back, and as the door was shut max plopped onto the bed, letting out a breath of relief.

One step closer to home..

After a while of feeling his new owl body Max would get up and head out of his room, and was greeted by a long hallway, similar in design to his bedroom. Max would walk down the hallway as he hummed to himself, one of verosika's songs. Though as he walked he felt something, something practically staring daggers into his back, and when he turned around he'd see the something, or rather, someone standing behind him.

"Why hello there!" The tall man spoke, his voice sounding like a radio as he held out his hand. This must be the radio demon Quint warned max of. "Uh, hi?" Max looked down at the clawed hand of the radio demon "It's a pleasure to see you're awake! I thought you'd be dinner... "His voice echoed, before snapping back to normal, creeping Max to the max. "Yeaaah" Max said as he backed away "I'm just gonna...go find the bathroom" max swiftly darted away from the radio demon as they tilted their head.

After hiding out in the bathroom Max would find himself in the lobby, seeing a few other demons. A cat that reminded him of the cat in the hat, a small cyclops darting around, an even smaller cat with a single eye, and spider demon Max could have sworn he'd seen in one of stolas's magazines.

But one caught his attention.

A grey haired girl, sporting an X over one of her eyes, and wearing a red bow in her hair. A familiar heartbeat echoed through Max's head as he looked over at the counter, his powers kicking back in.

Was that... vaggie?

Max would look at her for awhile, before the moth demon looked over at him "can I..help you?" She'd ask in a somewhat stern, but familiar tone as she looked max up and down. "Is...does your name happen to be vaggie?" Max asked, surprising vaggie a little, putting her on edge "yes? And who are you?". Max would muster up all the might be had, holding back tears he would speak "Max, Max Freeman..". Vaggie would look at him confused for a bit, before her eye widened.

She remembered..

"Is that... actually you?" Vaggie asked, her guard lowering as she felt a tear in her single eye. "Y-yes" Max would let out his tears as he hugged vaggie tightly, catching the attention of everyone else in the room. Vaggie would be quiet for a moment before she hugged him back, letting him bawl into her shoulder.

Max found his big sis.

"I... I'm...wow" Vaggie took a moment to put her thoughts into words "you've grown, a lot" vaggie said as she broke the hug and helped max clear his tears from his vision. "I guess you can say that y-yeah" max said as he looked at Vaggie. "how are Rick and Barbra doing?" Vaggie asked "they're holding up" Max responded. Vaggie got a few awkward looks from everyone, but would look back at them with a glare, making them return to what they were doing "though I'm sure they'd be astounded to hear about you" max added, smiling a little.

"I'm sure they would be "

(And boom! Finally got to the grand reunion of Max and Vaggie. I've had this planned out for a long time, and I'm glad to finally have it finished and out for everyone to see!)

(And I want to thank everyone who's stuck with me and my stories, you guys help motivate me even through my rough patches of life)

(So thank you, again!)