The Burger Dock

(y/n)= Your first name

(l/n) = Your last name

Apperence

Simple stuff plus it's optional, now back to the real story

It was a pleasant morning in the city of sandpoint, the golden sun was shining, the birds were singing and (y/n) was asleep in his clean and tightly bedroom, not realizing he had work that day. Suddenly an alarm clock went off, fashing 9:00 AM on its screen "Five more minutes" (y/n) said, trying to slap the alarm clock to turn it off. He opened his left eye and read the clock "Oh shit! Dads gonna fuckin kill me!" (y/n) said as he jumped out of his bed and quickly got ready for the day, he put on his clothes, then a apron and grabbed a pair of roller skates. (Y/n) dashed downstairs and quickly made himself a breakfast he quickly ate.

"Love ya mom!" (y/n) said as he quickly dashed out the fron door of the house "Good bye (y/n)" His mother said as (y/n) put on his roller skates and rolled through the town, saying good morning to some of the people he knew "Morning (y/n)!" a man in a truck said to (y/n) as he skated. "Morning mr. wilson" (y/n) replied. Finally after a while of skating into town (y/n) made it to his place of work, The Burger Dock. "Phew, I got to set that fuckin clock for 8:00 or something." (y/n) Said to himself as he rolled into work. "There you are my boy! Where were you?" A tall man asked (y/n) "Sorry dad, my alarm was set for nine" (y/n) replied to his dad. "Oh it's alright, we all make mistakes. I was late on my first day as a fry cook when I worked here!" The father laughed, (y/n) chuckled a bit.

"Alright, now how are your skating skills, have you been trainin?" He asked (y/n). "Skated all the way here! I would've taken the bus but I would've missed it anyway, but a (l/n) always preserves!" (y/n) replied. "That's my boy!" The father said with a smile. "Now ready for work?" he asked "Oh you bet I am, I got my note pad, my pen and my best smile" (y/n) respond with. "Perfect. heres your tray you'll be using to carry items to the customers once we open up" The father said as he handed (y/n) a silver tray. "I wont let you down, dad" (y/n) said as he tucked the tray into his armpit and went to go check on some final things for his father.

"Dang (y/n) is full of joy today, is that normal for him Rick?" An employee asked Rick, the father of (y/n) "Eh, he's a little odd at first but once you get to know him he has a heart of gold...and courage!" Rick said as he changed the closed sign to the open sign on the windows of the establishment "Alright, I'll get back to making fries now" The employee said as he walked over to the fryer and got to work.

-2 hours later-

Soon Burger Dock was full of people wanting to get something to eat and drink. While employees were working behind the desk (y/n) was rolling through the cloud of people, taking orders of what people want and giving the orders to ryan, the man behind the register. Serving was quickly becoming (y/n)'s favorite part of his job, the balancing of food and drinks on the tray he was carrying was quite a bit of a fun rush for the teenage boy. (y/n) was also quickly becoming popular due to his kind personality and skating skills. Soon after taking many orders (y/n) went to the back to take five. "Man i am rocking it out there!" (y/n) said to himself as he spun around on his wheels with joy, then sat down in a chair to relax.

A little latter Octavia and Stolas walked into the restaurant in search of something to eat, since they've been sight seeing around the town for a few hours. "I wonder what kind of burgers they have here. I hope they're good!" Stolas said to himself as they waited to be seated by someone. Once seated (y/n) soon rolled by, gave them menus and greeted them "Welcome to Burger Dock! What can I get you two today?" (y/n) asked the two as they scanned the menus they were given. "What sort of specials do you have?" Stolas asked (y/n) "We got our popular Double Deck Burgers, Sea Salt Fries and my personal favorite, the Sunny Tea and Coffee!" (y/n) said.

"I'll get a Double Deck Burger, it sounds good!" Stolas replied, (y/n) wrote down his order then turned to octavia "What would you like ma'am?" (y/n) asked her "I'll get the Sea Salt Fries, they sound interesting" Octavia said, (y/n) then wrote down her order and smiled "Anything else for you two?" (y/n) asked. "I believe that's all, thank you" Octavia replied. (y/n) nodded and turned around, then rolled over to Ryan to give him the orders. Suddenly there was a loud noise from the front door, three men in robber outfits walked in "Everybody on the ground, now!" One ordered everyone. Soon everyone was on the ground, including Stolas and Octavia. The crooks were soon searching everyone for valuable items or cash. (y/n) had a plan. he knew it was risky and could possibly get him hurt, or even worse, killed. But it was his only option at the moment "I can't believe myself" (y/n) said to himself.

(I can't think of a good way to end this off, so you guys will have to wait until i got something. sincerely, the author)