Monday mornings

It was a "normal" monday morning in the Goetia residence. The hellish sun was shinning, the demonic birds were screaming and Stolas and Stella were fighting in the kitchen, like normally. Octavia was in her bed, trying to fall back asleep so she wouldn't have to listen to her parents fighting. She eventually gave up and soon got out of bed and got dressed for the day to come. She then put her earbuds in her ears and started listening to a song as she left her room and walked to the kitchen door.

"Here we fucking go" Octavia mumbled to herself as she opened the door and walked in. Ignoring what was going on with her father and mother were doing she made herself a bowl of Robo Frizz cereal and some coffee. Once Octavia was done she went over to the table next to a trio of large glass windows and started eating her Breakfast. Soon Stolas and Stella stopped fighting, but Stella stormed out of the kitchen with rage in her eyes, leaving Octavia and Stolas to themselves in the kitchen. Stolas took this opportunity to talk to his daughter and see how shes doing.

"Good morning Via, how are you?" Stolas asked, attempting to start a conversation with her. "I'm doing okay, I guess" Octavia replied after a moment of silence. "You know, since yesterday was your 18th birthday I've decided for a gift from me is to show you what the human world is like. Witch means we'll be up there for the day!" Stolas said gleefully, making Octavia spit out the coffee she was drinking. "We're what!?" She shouted out.

"I know it sounds like a bad thing but it really isn't, as long as we use human disguises we'll be a-okay!" Stolas said. Octavia thought for a minute before letting out a sigh, she knew this trip would end up like the Loo Loo Land trip they did a few months back. "As long as that Blitz guy doesn't come along I'm willing to go" Octavia said. "Oh alright, good thing i'll see my big dicked Blitzy tomorrow" Stolas said, his feathers ruffling a bit. Octavia pulled her hat over her face, she hatted her dad and Blitzo's nightly fun. "Anyways, Via, head to your room to grab anything you may need. I'll be waiting for you in the living room!" Stolas said as he walked out of he kitchen. Octavia had a bad felling that things could go very wrong, but she knew her father cared for her with every atom of his being. "Lets get this over with" she said, soon she had finished her meal and went to go get ready.

-30 minuets latter-

Octavia came downstairs to see her father waiting for her, for some odd reason he was in something you'd see people on vacation wear, but Via didn't question her father "So where are we going exactly? You look like you're dressed for the beach" She asked. "We're going to a town called Sandpoint! I've heard they have some beautiful beaches around this time and the townfolk are quite kind!" Stolas said with joy. "Your sure this is a good idea?" Octavia asked "I'm positive! This will be a great trip for the both of us, you'll see, Via" Stolas said "Now then, we should change into humans real quick, normal humans have a terrible reaction to anything demon related" Stolas added. Hold on, we can become humans? Isn't that something only Hell Hounds and Succubus can do?" Octavia asked, confused. "We can! Hell Hounds aren't the only ones who can do it" Stolas said as a dark blue aura surrounded him, making Octavia stare in aw. Once the aura disappeared it revealed a human version of Stolas.

 Once the aura disappeared it revealed a human version of Stolas

"Ta da! What do you think?" Stolas asked. "I......am shocked" Octavia said, trying to wrap her head around what happened. After a quick moment of confusion Octavia pulled herself back together "Okay, so how do I do what you just did?" Via asked her father "Its pretty simple, calm yourself then think about being a human and usually it happens in an instant" Stolas replied while he checked a bag he had grabbed a little while ago, full of important things for the trip. "Okay, here we go" Octavia said before calming herself down, suddenly a pink aura engulfed her and changed her appearance. Once the pink aura disappeared Octavia looked down at herself, then ran to a mirror on a wall.

 Once the pink aura disappeared Octavia looked down at herself, then ran to a mirror on a wall

"I think I did it!" she said looking into the mirror and feeling her soft skin. "Indeed you did my little Via" Stolas said as he walked over to Octavia, looking into the mirror as well "Now then, ready to go now, Via?" Stolas asked. "Yeah i'm ready" Octavia said as she smiled a bit. Stolas smiled and opened a portal and the two disguised demons walked through, ready to see scenic Idaho...