Agents Agenda

(once again it's time for another crossover with my buddy Sunny110017, this time me and have been cooking up something real good for all y'all!)

(So grab yourself some popcorn (or any favorite treats you like) and sit down and enjoy!)

-Earth, Freeman Residence-

It was a quiet, pleasant morning in the city of sandpoint, the golden sun was shining, the birds were singing and Octavia was stepping out of a portal in the Freeman's house, though was greeted by nobody. "Where is everyone?.." Octavia asked as she looked around the house, looking at the pictures of her, stolas Max and his parents, making Octavia smile a little, but it didn't help with the gloomy cloud above her head. She still misses him, and the comfort of her friends has helped, but she still felt a joyless gap in her heart,one max had filled.

After looking around a bit more she'd stumble into the back yard, where she would find Rick standing over a garden, humming to himself before he sensed Octavia's presence. "Ah tavia! This is quite a surprise to see you" Rick said with his signature bubbly, fatherly tone "how have you been holding up?". "Not too well, father's out of the hospital though, but he left to go handle some meeting today with Asmodeus or someone" Octavia sighed a little as she walked over to the garden "plus, everything feels....empty without Max".

"Ah, I know the pain Dear tavia, we all do" Rick's face saddened a little as he patted her shoulder. "everyone has been grieving in their own ways, even Max's cousin Mara feels guilty, and she hated Max with a passion" Rick would then walk back to his garden and grabbed a spade "life is a fragile thing, it gives, it trades...it takes, but with every passing comes new opportunity, opportunity to improve and become better than what you were before" as Rick spoke he would plant a budding rose into the soil, behind it stood a few miscellaneous flowers.

One was a blue flower, standing tall, next to it was a red one, though much shorter. Two short red flowers stood in front of the first red one. Lastly two grey and black flowers stood behind the main four.

"I know... it's just...hard to let go" Octavia said, observing the flowers "well if it helps...there is something Max wanted to say" Rick said, a small grin cracked on his face. "What is it?.." she tilted her head, confused "Max's coming-..." Rick's eyes went grey, sensing two familiar souls.

"...get inside and hide, now!" Rick said as he walked over to a shed and pulled out a shotgun. With some hesitation Octavia listened, and quickly went to hide within the house, specifically under the kitchen table.

Octavia would hear yelling for Rick, followed by a muffled thud as two people in tuxedos walked into the house "find her!" An all too familiar, female voice spoke, agent 2. "On it!" Agent 1 and a few others spoke as they swept the house, and it didn't take long for them to find Octavia...

Sadly this time nobody was shot in the balls.

-Hazbin Hotel-

Max would be seen at the bar in his Goetian body, sharing a good few laughs with angel while dusk cleaned the bar, a little annoyed by how well the two got along. "Ya shot a guy in the nuts?!" Angel drunkenly cackled "yeah, doubt he's ever gonna forget, let alone forgive me for that" Max chuckled as he sipped on some Italian soda. "I gotta admit I was living well, had the love of my life, great friends (even if one tried to kill me) and family " max happily sighed "can't wait to see them again..".

"You're lucky you have great friends, they aren't easy to come by these days" husk said as he cleaned a glass "most people I knew were just a bunch of con artists and exploiters". "Yeah I'm glad for all the people I got in my life, it feels great having them-" Max's eyes would suddenly go grey as the world slowed down. Pure vision kicked in, but why?.. Max would hear two faint heartbeats beating in his mind, before seeing flashing images of his father tied up and beaten by agents 1 & 2, Octavia, loona, moxxie and Millie all tied up in a room. Max could also sense sunny...but something was wrong with his heartbeat, as if something was pulling at his strings...