problem on deck

(here's the second part of The Burger Dock)

(y/n) slowly reached for his tray as two of the three robbers started to approach the boy, (y/n) was planning to use the tray like captain americas shield and beat the crap out of the robbers with it. Though he failed as one of the criminals kicked the tray away "Nobody's playing hero here kid" One of them laughed as they pinned (y/n) to the ground. "Mind telling me what is going on!?" Rick said as he walked out of a room, catching the attention of two of the criminals. (y/n) used the window his dad created to grab the tray and hit one of the robbers as hard as he could on their head. the robber he hit fell to the ground unconscious.

"Damn that actually worked" (y/n) said as the other two robbers looked at (y/n) and pointed their rifles at him "Ah shit, those are guns" (y/n) joked as he put his hands in the air. "No fucker in this joint hurts my boy!" Rick shouted as he grabbed both of the armed robber's heads and slammed their heads together, knocking them out instantly.

"(y/n), get the Sheriff here" Rick said as he draged the criminals to the meat locker to keep them locked up at the moment. "You alright (y/n)?" Rick asked his son after (y/n) had called the Sheriff and helped everyone recover from what happened "I'm fine dad, not a finger print on me" (y/n) replied, smiling a bit. "That's good to hear, but next time please stay out of things like that, you could have gotten yourself killed!" Rick said, a hint of concern in his voice.

"Relax dad, I'll be more careful if this happens again" (y/n) said as the sheriff arrived and it took away the three crooks, once everything was settled Rick was generous to allow everybody to have one free Burger on the house as an apology for the inconvenience. (y/n) rolled around the restaurant, dropping off burgers at tables and apologize for what happened. (Y/n) soon got to Octavia and Stolas's table "Sorry for what happened a bit ago, I wasn't expecting to almost get robbed" (y/n) apologized as he said two burgers on their table "It's alright, things like that happen to lots of demo- I mean people" Stolas corrected himself as he tasted the burger."I got to say though, you were pretty brave to go against one of those guy" Octavia said to (y/n).

"It was a bad idea but it could have ended worse!" (Y/n) laughed a little bit as he rolled away "Have a good day!" (Y/n) waved as he rolled out of the twos view. "He seems like a nice kid" Stolas said with food in his mouth. "Yeah, I guess he is" Octavia said, she didn't expect a human to risk their own life to help others "Maybe not all humans are fuck ups?" She thought to herself.

After a while of dining (y/n) came back with the bill for the meal. Once the bill was handled Stolas and Octavia got up and walked out of the restaurant. "Another satisfied pair of customers, man I am fuckin loving this job!" (y/n) said, smiling as he got back to work. (Y/n) continued to work though the day.

-6 hours later-

"(Y/n) your dad wants you!" Ryan shouted to (y/n) from the register "Okay, thanks Ryan!" The boy said, making his way to his father's office. "So what's up dad?" (Y/n) asked he rolled into the room. "There you are (y/n)!" Rick greeted his son "How's everything going out there?" Rick asked. "Smooth as the butter in the frying pan" (y/n) said, making his father laugh. "God, I love your sense of humor" Rick remarked "Anyways I wanted to inform you that your shift will be ending in a bit, would you mind taking out the trash before you leave?" Rick asked "Consider the trash, taken out" (Y/n) replied. "Perfect! I knew I could rely on you, (y/n)" Rick said to his son. (y/n) soon left the office after a little more chatter with his dad and got back to work. Things didn't quite start off as (y/n) had originally imagined, but he is still enjoying being a waiter.

-1 hour later-

It was now time to (y/n) to turn in for the day, it was a long and fun day for the teen boy "Welp, looks like it's time to turn in for the day, better take care of the garbage real quick then of to home.....and fuckin Doom Eternal!" (Y/n) said to himself as he handled his last customer. He then rolled into the kitchen and collected all the garbage and put it into a large bag. (Y/n) said goodbye to everyone then rolled out to the back and tossed the garbage into a big and rusted dumpster, (y/n) was about to roll off until he heard something.....or rather some one crying behind a corner. "Someone there?" (Y/n) asked.