Old Tales

-after the events of Stolas's announcement of divorce Max and his family had returned to the human world. As Stolas's wanted time alone so he could recover-

It was a quiet and pleasant day, and Max was quietly laying in his bed, scrolling through pictures of him and via on his phone, smiling to himself. "I really hope via is doing okay" max said to himself, worried that via would do something stupid. "No no, she'll be okay, I told her to call me if she does something .....who the hell am I talking to?" He'd look around the room, at the reader then back at his phone. "I need to clean my head.." Max told himself as he opened his photo album on his phone

After a couple minutes of scrolling through old pictures max would come across pictures of him when he was a little younger, though there was also a slender girl holding max. She had long pale hair, a bow in her hair and bandages covering one of her eyes. "Oh...hi Vagatha.." max thought to himself as the memories came flashing back.

-5 years ago-

It was a warm summer day, and a 12 year old max was playing with action figures of commander Cody and captain Rex in the living room as Rick and Barbara spoke with someone in the kitchen. "Vagatha, are you sure you can handle Max while we're gone? He's a handful these days" Rick asked vaggie. "Yeah don't worry, I can take care of him, I know he likes me a lot" vaggie responded.

"Wonderful, thank you ever so much!" Barbara said as she tightly hugged vaggie "anytime" vaggie responded as she patted Barbara's back. "But could you please let go? I can't breathe" vaggie asked, clearly strained "sorry!" Barbara said as she let go. "We'll get out of your hair now, have fun!" Rick said as he and his wife grabbed their things and left, leaving Vagatha with a young Max.

Vagatha would walk into the living room and sit next to Max, who looked up to her. "Hey Maxy!" vagatha said as max put down the Clone Commanders "Hi Vaggie!" Max shouted happily as he hugged the girl. "How are you doing little guy?" Vaggie asked as he hugged him back "Good, when will Ma and Pa be back?" "In a little, they're having their anniversary party with my parents" Vaggie replied. "Ah okay, I hope they have a good time!" Max said. "I'm sure they will, wanna play some games?" Vaggie asked "Of course!" The young boy responded.

Max and Vagatha, or Vaggie as max called her were always close, like little brother and big sister ever since the two first met during a family-wide potluck. They spent many years together having all the fun in the world, singing songs, sleepovers everything a kid could ever want....but it all soon came to an sudden end.

Vaggie was a victim of a drive-by shooting and was shot in her missing eye, killing the poor girl along with a few other unfortunate people. Vaggie's family, Max and his family were all devastated.

-At the funeral-

Everyone had shown up to Vaggie's funeral, including Max, who's eyes were filled with the tears of grief and sorrow. "Max, I'm so sorry this happened to her.." Barbra said as she hugged a crying Max from behind. "I miss her..." Max said, his voice shaky as his lips quivered "We all do, she was an amazing person, and an amazing sister for you" Rick said as he patted his son's head.

One by one everyone would slowly leave, all except for max, who was balled up next to the gravestone as he cried. "I'm going to miss you Vaggie..." The young boy said as he looked at the stone, feeling her presence slip away...

-back to present day-

"I still miss you Vaggie..." Max said as he cleared the tears from his eyes and shut off his phone "I hope heaven is a sweet place.."

"I wonder if I'll see you again..."

Suddenly there would be a knock at his door, making max jump from the bed and open the door, it was his father. "Kid you're not going to believe me, but Octavia's missing!" Rick shouted. "What!?"

-to be continued in episode 2, season 2..-

(I teared up while writing this I hope you guys enjoyed)