The mane six watches Death Battle Part 65

Start from the beginning

Boomstick: Good thing she also has her Pulse Bombs! I'll put it this way, pretty much anybody she sticks this thing to has exactly two seconds to make their peace before going to the big capture point in the sky.

"And those make up for the lack of range firepower," Spike said

"Something tells me she doesn't carry too many on her," Lightning

"I'm still trying to figure out where she carries those bombs," Rarity admitted while scanning Tracer's outfit intensely and making notes on it.

Wiz: Tracer maximizes her unique weaponry with hit-and-run tactics, frustrating her enemies and making her very difficult to pin down.

Boomstick: Yeah, in addition to blinking and recalling all over the place, she can jump 15 feet in the air.

"That actually makes her a hard target to hit if she's that quick on her feet,"

Wiz: She's disarmed the highly trained and literally cold-blooded assassin Widowmaker, protected the Doomfist gauntlet from theft, and even once avoided a sniper shot from just 30 feet away! A sniper round usually travels almost 1,800 miles per hour when fired, meaning Tracer had to react within one-hundredth of a second.

Boomstick: Unfortunately, that bullet found another target.

Mondatta falls and his lights go out.

Boomstick: (sighs) Rest in peace, Robot Gandhi.

"Twi," Applejack said, turning to the princess.

"What he was referencing was a man named Gandhi who wanted to free a nation from another nation's rule through a nonviolent campaign. He was successful in doing it," Twilight answered easily.

"A noble cause," Fluttershy admitted and wished she could have met both the real leader and the robot leader.

Wiz: Although Tracer is a slippery opponent on the battlefield, her Chronal Accelerator has its limits. If used too many times in succession, it can overheat, forcing Tracer to wait for a recharge. As her pistols are linked to the accelerator, this can sometimes cause them to overload as well.

"Seems like she relies on that thing too much," starlight muttered. "No wonder it overheats."

"Considering she's not wearing armor, I can't blame her," Rainbow admited.

Boomstick: Plus, she's a pilot first, and not exactly a crack shot while on foot. If she doesn't get in close, she's not hitting anything but air.

Wiz: In spite of that, Tracer doesn't let any of it get her down. Wherever there's danger, she'll be there in the blink of an eye, with a cocky smile and a barrage of bullets.

Boomstick: Wait, whatever happened to that time warping fighter jet?

Wiz: I don't know...

"Real shame, I would have loved to study it..." Twilight sighed.

Tracer hides and sees two young boys staring at her.

Tracer: Uh... Don't worry, luvs, cavalry's here!

"I like her!" Pinkie giggled, clapping her hooves together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE SCOUT

Archimedes

by Mike Morasky

Wiz: In the year 1850, an extremely wealthy entrepreneur passed away, leaving his family land and business to his two sons. But like brothers are prone to do, they ended up fighting over each other's land right off the bat.