The mane six watches Death Battle Part 65

Start from the beginning

Wiz: But then everything went horribly wrong. Instead of teleporting from Point A to B, the fighter jet accidentally transported her through time.

"I'm sorry, WHAT!?" Starlight and Twilight shouted in disbelief.

"Ok, I might not be the smartest pony around, but how do you do that?" Lightning asked as that sounded like some kind of bullshit. Even she knew if you make something you test it to see if it works and what happens.

Boomstick: How do you accidentally create a time machine and put it in a fighter jet?

"That's what I want to know!" Starlight said, pulling out a notepad and pencil.

"Should we be worried?" Gilda asked as the resident princess and former criminal were freaking her out.

"Naw, this happens a few times whenever we watch these. She still has 3 more times before we can worry," Pinkie said offhandedly.

"That doesn't reassure me at all," Gilda admitted as she eyed the two warringly.

Wiz: A word to the wise, this is why you use animals before moving to human trials, like I always do.

"...what?" Fluttershy growled, her right eye twitching for a few seconds.

The entire group felt an uncomfortable chill and scooted away from the caretaker a bit.

Wiz: Anyway, Tracer essentially existed as a ghost, uncontrollably phasing in and out of time. It looked like Overwatch's prized pilot would be decommissioned forever.

Boomstick: Until her teammate, good friend, and gorilla scientist Winston made a special techno doohickey to keep her locked in the present.

"Once again, science saves the day!" Twilight cheered... only to tilt her head in confusion. "Wait, gorilla scientist!?"

Wiz: This Chronal Accelerator doesn't just anchor Tracer's time displacement. It also gives her two different ways to manipulate her own time flow. In a near instant, she can zoom approximately 23 feet away. This Blink ability is not true teleportation, but instead speeds up time only for Tracer, while propelling her in any given direction.

Boomstick: What?

"Twilight! Translate!" Rainbow Dash asked. her head hurting from just trying to understand what Wiz said.

"Pick up a book," Twilight said as she kept her focus on the show.

Wiz: She can briefly jump herself forward in time, though from an outside view, it looks like a blur.

Boomstick: Got it.

"So it's like a knockoff speed burst," Gilda guessed

"Sounds about right," Lightning said

Wiz: More than that, she can also reverse time for herself with the Recall ability, which returns Tracer's health and spatial position back to where they were a few seconds before. While usually, Recall only turns back three seconds, in some instances, she's gone as far back as fifteen.

"Would that count as time travel?" Pinkie asked

"In a sense? It's pretty loose on the terms and I'm surprised she hasn't run into any time-related hazards," Starlight answered. Speaking with experience as someone who messed with time.

Boomstick: Well, thank God her weapons aren't as confusing as that shit! She carries dual rapid-fire Pulse Pistols as her primary pain dispensers. Each can empty 20 rounds in a single second.

Wiz: But what the Pulse Pistols have in power, they sorely lack in range and accuracy.

"So she needs to get close huh," Gilda muttered.

"She doesn't look like she can take many hits," Lighting Dust muttered. Most pegasi was like that in a sense. Though there were exceptions like Rainbow Dash who could take a lot of punishment.