chapter 08

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐
chapter eight: and then i met you.
└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

"your my enternal sunshine."
——

the infamous superhero duo.
everyone knew about them. being a new student in paris meant you knew nothing about the two characters. it felt surreal sometimes to know you now live in a world where super villains are a thing, superhero's and superpowers were real. sometimes you'd wake up everyday wondering if everything was all a dream.

it was finally the weekend, the perfect time to relax and get a way from school. you didn't have a job, or any extracurriculars, so you usually spent your days off from school just rotting in your apartment.

it felt weird having your home be so silent. after your mom passed away, your dad made sure to be present as much as he could, making sure your house was never quiet.

it's times like this when it's extra quiet, extra dark, and extra empty that makes you feel a little seldom. you texted your dad telling him to call whenever he was free, but hours later, no response.

shaking any bad thoughts from your head, you got up from you desk chair and flopped on your bed.

remembering your conversation with adrien the other day, you started pretending to fake strum on an imaginary guitar. "maybe i should start music?" you mumbled to yourself. learning a new instrument could be great for giving yourself something to do, and honestly, you had a small feeling that if you were to push adrien to do music with you, he might rekindle with it and perhaps tell you his history with it.

humming a song you've probably heard somewhere, you continued to fake-pretend strum on your also-fake-guitar.

"ow it hurts!" a girl squealed holding onto her frail fingers. "you'll get used to it you baby" a boy replied kissing her red fingers. "why are guitar strings so rough? i'll never be able to get this down, it hurts too much" she said, taking the guitar off her. "come, i'll help you" he said, assisting the girl onto his lap where he placed the guitar on top of her. "i have an idea, how about i do the chords, and you strum with the guitar pick? this way you're pretty fingers don't get hurt" the black haired girl laughed as the b̸̻͌͋̓̍̃͘̚ļ̷̼̭̥̥͖̖̟̙͇̬̟̀͋͊̓͆͌͒̋͂̿̉̐͆̂͠o̶̙̳̪̪̠͉̓̔̉̌͘n̸̢̛̖̝̳̱̩̮̂̾̑̑̄͆͑͆̊͒͒̈͌͌͠͝d̶̮͍̝̫̪̙̰͆̏͐͆͐̌̑̂̆̃̄̀ĕ̷̢̦̣̠͕̖͉͔͙̅́̓̋̈́̀͐̋͂̀̉̀̇͛ boy sprinkled his sweet kisses along her hair. the two began to play their favourite song, laughter, kisses, and singing were heard from the two, pure bliss. love filled the air as they both sang mon belle e̵̡̡̛͇̼̣̪͉̗͉̜̗̗̾̇̓̄̋̃̎̊̍͝͠ͅv̵̛̗̖̥̮̯̱͖͖͕̈̈́̿́͑̔̅̄̚͘͠ȧ̶̙̠͈̬̬͙̠̋̒̿̀̀͛͘n̷̥̼͇̬͔̞͇̭̻̰̈́̓̆́̕͘͠ģ̶̢̩̻̙͙̣̗̰̳͈͓̼̭̎̋̌͑̔͊͠ͅe̸̐̒͆͆̾̏̄̿́̋̾͆͋ͅḽ̵̨̹̖̼̽̿̐͊̏͐̈́͑̀͑̅̒̎̚͝i̸̡̛̜̝͍̜̋͑̌̍́͛̈́̒̆͐͘͝ņ̸̘͍͓͇̻̌͑̀́͆̏̅͜è̸̢̡̬̳̗ͅ.

your eyes shot up, vision glancing at everything in your room. "ah.. was that a dream? how long was i out.." you mumbled looking your phone. it read 7:09pm. shivering that weird dream you had away, you began to get ready to go out on a walk. you didn't have much to do, and the sun was about to set, so might as well get a nice walk in before it ended up getting too dark.

opening your maps app, you looked to see if there was a instrument shop near by, however it was quite a travel. you contemplated if you should go, but you weren't too familiar with commuting yet so you decided to do that on a more earlier time.