chapter 05

┌────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┐
chapter five : the day she changed.
└────── ⋆⋅✦⋅⋆ ──────┘

(not proof read.)

'her teeth gritted as hard as she could. she could feel her body get lighter and lighter every second that passed by. looking at her hands, twirling her fingers around the gusts of air that engulfed her, she could feel how the air wrapped her fingers in ways she couldn't describe.'

゚𐦍༘⋆ c̴̫̥̦̙̔̈́̍̄͐̀̿͆̈́̌̈́͆͆̈́̽̐̓̈́̓̓͒̋̌̚̚͜͠͠h̴̡̧̢̢̨̡͎̫̫̳̣̖̞͓̯͉̬̫͍̠͉̍̀͑́̇̏͐̇́̒̏̄̃́̓̈̈́̇̕͘a̵̛̻͍͕̍̓̋̉̒́̒̾̒̈̀̿̐̏̆͂̓͘̚̕̕̕͘̕͝͝t̵̡̗̠͈̳̞̪̰̠͊͐̉̾̈͐̀͊͋̈́̏́̿̇͛̕̚͜͝ ̷̢̨̧̡̧̡̢̠͚͉̼̪͓͙̘̜̖͈̺̲͚̜̆́̈́͑̆͑̀̅̈́̃͊͌̕͠n̵̢̛̼̣̹͖̰̞̦͜ǫ̸̡̼͙̻͓͉̻̲͙̺̬̲̱̘̯̹͛̍̈́̈̐͒̍́̀͑̃̉̐͆̈́̕͜͠͝͠͠i̸̧̨̡̬̬̭͈͈̤̮͚̠͍̝͔̲͑͑̂̈́̒́̽̾͆͊͒̽͘͘̚ͅͅr̶͔̆̇̏͐͊͝ pov. —

he couldn't help but feel worried. he was anxious to say the least. after being akumatized himself, he'd always been understanding about others whom have faced hawkmoths control. always asking those civilians if they were okay, doing check ups whenever he saw them, he always had to show he cared. it was his job.

hopping on roof tops late at night, he saw one particular window that was grand, you could see almost everything that was happening inside. did this civilian not understand privacy? curiosity piqued him as he chuckled to himself and leaped closer to the illuminated window.

there was the girl he had found still inside the classroom of francis dupont, peacefully folding laundry, and opening boxes in her home.

he was worried about her. when he saw her become so weak at the site of the akuma attack, he grew weary of her, pitying her. though, she was quite interesting. it had been long since paris had a new face, other than the various akuma forms of innocent citizens.

he wanted to knock on her window, ask her how she was doing, maybe even small talk, but he couldn't.

there was something in his heart that was preventing him from going any closer to the window, if he tried to reach his palm out to knock, it felt like an invisible string was pulling his fingers back.

he can't get close to a civilian.

he's not supposed to be their friend, he's their superhero.

he wouldn't ever dare step foot in a civilian's home ever again, let alone create a bond deeper than citizen and hero. not after that night.

instead, he sat silently, with mixed emotions, watching this girl do her mundane tasks. until she noticed him of course. running away, he nodded to himself silently acknowledging that she was okay, and wasn't in need of checking up anymore.

゚𐦍༘⋆ your pov. —-

"good morning class!"
"good morning miss!" everyone chimed.

"today we are going to participate in a mini field trip. we will be walking around the park's square for todays excericse i want you guys to write, draw, rehearse, any scenery that you see will see today. we will then present it to the class tomorrow at home room." miss bustier explained.