Washington: We have to end this. Caboose is hurt, he could be losing blood.

Church: Ah, let him be. A little brain damage might actually be good for him.

Washington: Well, what about Delta? The Meta could have grabbed him, or he could be trying to-

All at once power goes out

Grif: What was that?

Church: What was that?

Washington: Oh no.

Amity: This cannot be good.

Power comes back on

Washington: The Meta! He must be powering up. We can't waste any more time with this nonsense.

Washington steps out and starts talking through a built-in megaphone

Washington: Red Team. Attention, Red Team. Cease fire. Cease fire.

Church: Hey how do you do that megaphone thing with your voice?

Washington: It's a voice amplifier. It's standard issue, all our suits have one.

Church: They do?

Amity: Oh hell yeah!

Sarge: What do you want?

Grif: Yeah, what do you want?

Sarge: Shut up, Grif!

Grif: That's "shut up Grif, sir.

Hunter: Let's just focus on this guy right now.

Washington: We are not your enemy. My name is Agent Washington. I am part of a special task force-

Church: Testing, te- holy shit, it does work! This is badass.

Amity: Hey guys can you stop shooting at us!

Washington: Stop that!

Church: Ah! Don't use that thing right next to me. You're killing my ears, ya douche.

Sarge: Wahoh no, we're not fallin' for that again. Plus you captured Amity!

Washington: I am a special agent. From Command!

Amity: Guys I'm not a prisoner or captured!

Church: And this is the voice of God. Give up your evil ways. Join the Blue Team-

Washington punches him.

Church: Ow! Hey come on, seriously, you're gonna break it.

Sarge: Haw yeah, well, if you're Command, then you'd know our secure code word, wouldn't you?

Washington: What? Oh right. Hold on one sec. The code word is... code word?

Sarge: Baw, dahngit.

Simmons: Sir, what did I tell you about that?

Hunter: I told you to change it to drowssap.

Sarge: Alright men, stand down.

Grif: Stand down? We outnumber them four to two. That's like a four with a two, that's thirty-two percent advantage. You carry the one.

Hunter: I think we should listen to this guy.

Simmons: I don't wanna know how you came up with that, but you're actually right. What do you care though, I thought you loved giving up in the middle of battle.

Grif: Doesn't mean I wanna die.

Sarge: Gentlemen. They know the code word. There's nothin' we can do.

Grif: Everybody knows our code word!

Sarge: Alright, let's try negotiating. Grif, I want you to get out there. See what they want. But first leave your weapons and armor here so they don't feel threatened. Check that; take your weapon and give it to them.

Grif: No. Sarge, you may not think that I'm a good leader, but something about those Blues just doesn't feel right. And I have an uncanny sixth sense. So if you won't help me, I'll just have to get the local Reds to. This guy looks legit. Maybe he can help.

Hunter: I'm coming too.

Grif and Hunter heads over to the Meta, who walked over next to a jeep while he was talking

Sarge: Grif, Hunter, get back here! You don't know anything about those soldiers. To them Blue could be Red, or Red could be Blue or, they could be an opposite map.

Grif: Shut up, old man, and watch how a real leader works. Hey there, soldier! What's your name?

Meta: *some kind of swooshing sound*

Hunter: What the hell? Is that his voice.

Grif: Huh, sounds like somebody has a cold. Anyway, listen. I need your help with some...

The Meta lifts up the jeep

Grif: ...thing. Wow. That's a cool trick. How did you do...

Hunter: I think we should start running.

The Meta turns toward Grif and Hunter.

Grif: Uhm... I uh...

Hunter: Oh fuck this!

Hunter runs off.

Grif: Wait for me!

Grif runs to Hunter.

Cut to Church, Amity, and Wash

Church: Man. It got pretty quiet out there. You don't think they're really working with the Meta, do you?

Grif and Hunter runs by, chased by a tumbling jeep

Grif: Oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, oh God, ooooh God!

Hunter: Fuck! Fuck! Fuck this shit I'm out!

Washington: ...No.