Under the Weather

Fade in to Blue Base, with Luz moaning. Along with Amity who was doing better. With Gus working on V outside of the base.

Amity: God. My armor getting to tight I'm taking it off!

Luz: Uuuuuuuhuuugh.... Uuuuuuhhhohgaawwwwd..

Church: Man, they sound terrible.

Tucker: Yeah, they been like that since the swamp.

Church: Swamp? You guys were in a swamp?

Caboose: Yeah. It was dark and swampy. I wasn't scared at all.

Church: Is this why you guys came home so fast?

Caboose: No, we came home because the alien died, and because the uh glowing swords turned out to be a, uh, glowing keys.

Tucker: That was the most disappointing part of the quest.

Church: Yeah, glowing keys that can still stab people.

Caboose: Right.

Church: So it they are swords. It just happens to function like a key in very specific situations.

Caboose: Or it's a key all the time, and when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death.

Church: God damn man, I would love to live in your world for about ten minutes.

Caboose: Yeah. I have a really good time.

Church: Ehehehyeah, it seems like it. You know I don't think I'd get anything done, but I probably wouldn't care that much.

Luz: Uuuuuhhhhhhhoh...

Church: Hey Luz, Amity, you okay?

Amity: Not really my stomach is not feeling well.

Luz: Ohh, why don't you guys come in here?

Church: Uh, because it might be contagious? Aaand because we've got to think about the health of the unit as a whole. I came up with that pretty fast.

Caboose: And because you threw up ten minutes ago! And that's just gross!

Church: Hey wait a second, you don't think that sword-

Caboose: You mean the key?

Church: No I mean the sword. You don't suppose that sword is makin' him sick, do you?

Caboose: I don't see how, it hasn't sneezed once.

Church: We don't know anything about it though. Maybe it runs on radiation and it's poisoning him.

Caboose: Or, maybe it runs on solar power!

Church: Wait now- why would solar power make him sick?

Caboose: ...Is he Republican?

Tucker: (chuckles) Ok that one was pretty good. But I don't think it's the sword.

Church: Why you say that?

Tucker: Because I have my own sword and I haven't felt sick.

Church: Ok that throws one theory out. Wait their probably sick from that bottle they drunk.

Tucker: That or it's because they did it in a swamp.

Church: Wait when you mean did it.

Tucker: Yeah they did it. They had sex in a swamp.

Cut to a great view of Blue Simmons through the opening of the ramp, flanked by Grif, Hunter, and Donut

Simmons: Okay, listen guys, do you want important information about the war or don't you?