Last Words

The Warthog has Sarge pinned and is slowly firing closer and closer to his head. Doc is still impotently sitting in the driver's seat.

Simmons: Okay, we gotta do something here guys.

Willow and Amity: What do you think what we're doing!?

Donut: You're right. I got dibs on Sarge's armor.

Cut to Blue Base with Tucker kneeling in front of Church. The beeping is still heard.

Gus: Okay, Church, you ready? I'm gonna yank the wire.

Luz: Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

Cut to the Warthog and Sarge.

Sarge: Grif, if you see Lopez, tell him I forgive him. Tell him.. he was like a son to me.

Grif: I thought Simmons was like a son to you?

Sarge: No offense, Simmons. Lopez and I just.. understood each other better.

Simmons: Understood? He refused to speak English!

Hunter: Plus he never even tried to fix his speech until!

Grif: Yeah, and he ran away the first chance he got.

Eda: And now he's trying to kill you with a remote control jeep.

Sarge: Ahhhh, what a little rascal.

Amity: Someone help us!

Cut to the Blues.

Gus: Alright, here goes nothin'. One... Two... Three! (pulls the wire, there's a small electrical sound, and the beeping stops)

Church: Oh god, yes! Finally! Some freakin' peace and quiet! I thought that was gonna drive me nuts! ...Hey. Why can't I move my legs?

Luz: I knew my feeling was right.

Church: Shut up Luz.

Luz in her evil voice: I will cut off your tongue. For you to shut up.

Cut to the Warthog which stops firing.

Warthog: (emits its series of beeps, shutting down) Signal lost.

Grif: Wow, that was a close one. Are you okay, Sarge?

Sarge: Ah, horse puckey, I'm fine. Although I do have to admit, maybe a little bit disappointed.

Simmons: It's okay, sir. I know that you said a lot of things that you didn't mean. People say crazy stuff when they're faced with their own mortality.

Sarge: It's not that. I just felt like I could have taken him.

Grif: Taken who? The machine gun?

Amity: (Sarcasm) Hey guys thanks for help.

Sarge: Oh he was a worthy opponent to be sure, but right at the end there he was beginning to show signs of weakness. Cracks in the armor, if you will.

Grif: What? You can't fight a machine gun.

Donut: Yeah, Sarge. I know you're tough and all, but it is kinda hard to beat up hundreds of armor piercing bullets using only your face.

Eda: No one is strong enough to stop a machine gun with their face.

Sarge: And yet, he surrendered.

Eda: Sarge be real.

Doc: Guys, guys, it's okay, I've seen this before. Sarge just lived through a very traumatic ordeal. We all have ways of coping with the stress.

Grif: Oh yeah? How do you deal with it?

Doc: Oh I have my own system that works pretty well for me. ...By the way, the driver seat of the jeep is gonna need a thorough cleaning.

Eda: I'm going to kill him. For peeing in are car.

Cut to the Blues.

Church: This is great, this is just great! Thanks a lot, Gus. Now what'm I supposed to do? My lower half is damaged.

Gus: Hey I warned you this would happen!

Caboose: Why don't you try walking it off?

Church: I can't use my legs, moron.

Caboose: Oh, I see. ...Have you tried running?

Tucker: This doesn't seem like that big a deal. You hardly ever used your legs before anyway. I've never heard of a grown man asking for so many piggy-back rides.

Church: Hey, I already told you: that was for science.

Lillith: Or your a lazy asshole.

Caboose: Why don't you just try walking on your hands? Then you could use your feet for high fiiiiives, and ...eatin' sandwicheeeees... and, you know, the important stuff.

Luz: That sounds like fun.

Caboose: I know right!

Lillith: I'm surrounded by idiots.

Cut to the Reds.

Simmons: Hey, Doc, although I'm sure Sarge enjoys having his spine pulverized into dust, maybe you should go ahead and back up the Warthog.

Doc: Oh, right. Sorry. (accidentally drives the Warthog forward into Sarge again)

Sarge: Oh, hot buttered lug nuts!

Doc: Ooo, geez, I'm really sorry. I-I just was in the wrong gear, let me just... (accidentally rams Sarge again)

Sarge: Yoh, geez! There goes mah last kidney! I was saving that one for a special occasion.

Willow: Let me help. (Runs up to Sarge)

Doc: Third time's a charm?

Simmons: I don't think so, Poindexter. Outta the jeep now!

Doc: I'm really sorry guys. I was only trying to help. Really!

Grif: Oh, is that all? I for one was totally confused. I thought you were savagely trying to kill our sergeant by ramming him over and over with a six thousand pound steel death machine. Now that we know that you're just trying to help, by all means, please continue.

Doc: ... ...Really?

Grif and Simmons: Get out!

Hunter: You guys want to give he back to the blues.

Eda: Let's do that.

Doc: Wait what about Willow.

Sarge: Oh no she staying.

Doc: Why?!

Sarge: Well she didn't try to kill me.

Cut to the Blues. Tucker is kneeling in front of Church, working on his wires.

Church: Well just start reattaching wires, I'll tell you when I feel something.

Tucker: What about that? Do you feel that, Church?

Church: No, what're you doing? I don't feel anything.

Gus: Well you guys are doing that I'm going back to work on my project. (Then proceed to go into the base.)

Caboose: Oh, Church? You know, I was thinkin'. ...Uh yih yih ya know, when you, when you eat ice cream too fast sometimes and it hurts your brain?

The Reds are seen from a distance approaching Blue Base.

Church: Hey, Caboose? Yeah. Shut up.

Caboose: (seeing the Reds) Uhhhh... Church? I think that you should know that the Reds are-

Church: Dammit, Caboose! In the short time I've known you, you've managed to call my girlfriend a slut, blow me up with a tank, shoot me in the head, and now paralyze me from the waist down! So I hope it's not too much for me to ask, just for once, if you'd shut yer freakin' mouth!

Simmons: Hey, Blues, we're here to- (sees Tucker kneeling in front of Church) What the hell are you guys doing!?

Lillith: I am going back into the base. I'm not going to be apart of this.