Chapter 1 : "First Impressions"

Hello! This is my first ever story on Wattpad and my first ever fanfic/mature fanfic ever. I apologize if it's not good; I'm just trying this out!😅

Eunji's Background:
Age: 19.
Occupation: JYPE Trainee (for 6 years so far).
Likes: Cute things, pastel colors, mochi, cats, the beach, and Sanrio.
Dislikes: Pessimists and being alone.

Eunji's Appearance/Style:

Story Starts Here:

Eunji sat on the floor, fatigued from training. Most of her fellow trainees went back to their dorms already. 'I really hope that this pays off...' she thought to herself, doubtful that she'll debut.

After sitting for a few moments, Eunji decided to leave the practice room. She picked up her duffel bag and walked out of the room. She was so exhausted that she could barely keep her eyes open.

Eunji wondered the halls of the building until she bumped into someone and fell back onto the ground.

"I'm so sorry..." Eunji said as she slowly collected herself and her things.

"Don't worry; it was an accident." the man said. "Are you alright? You don't look too well..." he frowned.

Eunji stood back up and looked at the man...it was an idol that she greatly admired: Bang Chan. 'There's no way that this is real...' she thought to herself. "I...uh...." she looked in all sorts of directions but never at him. "You uh???" he chuckled as he lowered himself to her level. "I-I've just...been..." she stuttered, "...training pretty hard...". Chan nodded and stood in silence for a second, thinking to himself before he replied.

"You shouldn't work too hard; you need to remember to take care of yourself. Do you think you can make it home safely in the state you're in?" he asked worryingly. Eunji crossed her arms and stared at the ground. "P-probably not...but I-I need to get home so...I'm j-just gonna have to risk it." she said in a sincere voice.

"I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this but I'll take you to your home. I wouldn't be able to leave you without guilt if I let you go home alone at this time of night." Chan said as he put his arm around Eunji's shoulder. She blushed, covered her mouth, and looked away from him. Her heart raced as she thought of how to respond to him. "Well...I g-guess I can't say no to that..." she said nervously. "Alright then. I'll take you to my car and you can put your address on the GPS." Chan started walking with Eunji still under his arm.

Eunji was freaking out internally. 'Am I seriously walking alongside Bang Chan right now?! Did he really acknowledge me personally? Am I really going to be in his car?! What does he think of me?! I hope I'm not embarrassing myself...'.

She tried keeping her composure but Chan noticed how aggressively she was breathing. Just before they got to the car, Chan stopped, put his hands on her shoulders and looked her in the eyes. "Hey, are you sure everything's alright? You're breathing pretty hard..." he paused and gave her a hard stare as she grew more and more nervous. "...And your face is getting pretty red...you don't have any medical conditions or anything that I need to worry about?"

Eunji nodded 'yes' and gave a nervous smile. "It's just...I...I've never been around an actual idol before...I guess I'm just...flustered..." she nervously giggled as she tried looking into his eyes, ultimately failing in the process.

Chan laughed and put his hand on her head. "Well you better get used to it if you plan on being one yourself. Come on, let's get you home before we get caught together."

Chan opened the car door for Eunji and closed it once she was in. He then got into the car and took her home.

~They arrive at Eunji's dorm~

Chan got out the car and opened the door for Eunji. "Th-thanks...I really appreciate this." she gave him a soft smile as she exited the car. "No problem." Chan said. He put his hands in his pants pockets and looked to the side as he thought to himself. "Hey, before you go...do you think that you want my number? You know, in case you need a ride home...or advice for your training or something?" Eunji's eyes widened with shock. "Y-y-you want to g-give me y-your...". Chan cut her off: "Yea, for professional reasons, you know? We'll be coworkers one day so might as well help each other now, right?" he chuckled nervously.

Eunji took out her phone with shaking hands and handed it to Chan. She looked to her lower left and quietly said "I-I guess you're r-right...". He took the phone and smiled as he saved his number on her phone. He handed Eunji her phone back. "Here you go. Don't be afraid to text me." She took her phone and gave him the brightest, most genuine smile that he's seen from her so far. "Thank you Bang Chan oppa. I won't ever forget your gratitude!". She bowed to him at a 90° angle.

"No worries. And there's no need to bow; I'm just a friend helping a friend." he winked. Eunji turned bright red. She's never had this much attention from someone so amazing before. "Well I should probably get inside now..." she giggled. As much as she didn't want to leave this moment, she was on the verge of passing out.

"Oh! Right! That's the whole reason we're here." Chan laughed. "Goodnight. I hope we see each other soon...in better circumstances." he waved as he returned to his car. "Agreed! Goodnight! Drive safe!" she said as she walked into her dorm building, waving to Chan who was still watching her with a warm smile on his face.

Eunji entered her dorm building. 'This may actually be the best night of my life...I hope I made a good first impression on him...' she thought to herself with a soft smile on her face.

Chan entered his car. He put his left hand on the steering wheel and his right hand on top of his head. 'She's a really sweet girl...and a really pretty one. I kind of already miss her presence...' Chan thought to himself. Then he remembered...'Shoot! I forgot to ask her what her name was..! I definitely need to see her again soon...I need to know her name.'

This is the end of this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! I welcome any and all feedback!
Stay tuned for Chapter 2 where Eunji get's to meet some cool new characters...😏