27: Attack on The Hero Training Champ

(Location: Hero Training Champ)

Deku: Black Hole!

Deku places his hand on the ground and darkness started to spread

The Sky then turn dark as the trees and the training areas started to sink into the darkness.

The Wild Wild Pussycats couldn't see through the darkness as The UA Students watched Deku destroy the Hero Training Camp.

The Other students couldn't believe what they were seeing.

Female Student: he just destroy the training camp.

Male Student: It's all gone.

The Sky turn back to normal as Deku Looks at The UA Students.

Deku: This training camp was a waste of time anyway, unlike the Pro Heroes who have time to show up.

Ares: Indeed...

Bakugo: Deku, you helping the Ragnarok Faction will not bring your mother back!

Deku: DO NOT BEING MY MOTHER INTO THIS!!

Tenya Ida: is this what your mother would have wanted?

Deku: my mother is gone because of your so-called heroes! those bastards only care about themselves! The Hero Public Safety Commission was only using heroes just to get money, and for what?! Just to see others stuffer?! The Quirkless were never given a chance to become heroes, I was one of them! (Looks at Bakugo) you made me suffer because of you think quirkless are weakness, you beat me up and make fun of me because I don't have any quirk, you destroyed my notebook and told me to jump off the roof! my mother was killed in a explosion, the pro heroes were too late to save her, if they haven't showed up on time, my mother would still be alive! That was when I was recruited to the Ragnarok Faction and Issei given me two devil fruits after he was done using them, I know how to use the ability of light and darkness, however when I stolen one for all and all for one from All Might and All For one, I felt more power than ever, I can finally use this opportunity to make a world where nobody will have to hurt the innocent by using their quirks, they could both be equal, without needing a license or powers to become heroes, my dream was to become a hero but all that was destroyed by you and that so-called symbol of peace, I am... The Symbol of Darkness...

Deku places his hand on the ground and shouted BLACK HOLE!!

He surrounds himself with darkness as the UA students watched.

Just then creature started coming out from the darkness, they looked to see The Students of Class 1-B as Nomus.

Bakugo: What The Hell!

Mineta: What did they do to them?!

Ochako covers her mouth with her hands as the others watched in horror to see the students of Class 1-B now became Nomus.

Ares: We should head back to the others.

Deku: Right.

Bell appears by teleporting to their location as he holds a little boy name Kota Izumi.

I got the boy, let's get out of here! Said Bell.

Deku uses teleportation magic to teleport themselves out from the training camp.

The Nomus started attacking the UA Students.

(Two Hours Later)

Aizawa shows up with a group of Pro Heroes but they were too late, the Hero Training Camp is destroyed.

They quickly found the UA Students injured.

Aizawa: What happened?

Mandalay: The Ragnarok Faction Attacked The Training Camp, they took my nephew.

Aizawa: What?

Mandalay: they turned the kidnapped students into Nomus.

Vlad King: What?!

Present Mic: how could this happen?!

Midnight: are the students all right?

Mandalay: I'm afraid... they were attacked by the Nomus.

Endeavor: I hate to say this, but I wish All Might was still alive to help us.

Aizawa: We need to Evacuate the civilians.

To be Continued...