5: The Meeting

(Location: Council of The Gods)

The Faction Leaders Gathered For The Meeting While Every Creature From Their Faction Sit Down.

They All Started to Panic After Hearing What Happened to Athena's Security, Oario, and The Fairy Clan, Some of Them Were Whispering While Some Were Talking Out Loud. 

Devil: The Nomu Army Destroyed Athena's Security and Killed All The Saints!

Fallen Angel: The Dark Knight Has Defeated All The God Families and Killed Some of The Men and Adventurers That Tried to Kill Him!

Angel: The Fairy King's Forest Has Been Destroyed By One or The Members of The Ragnarok Faction!

Sirzechs: Quiet!!

They All Went Silent.

Azazel: We're All Afraid of The Ragnarok Faction and The Armageddon Peerage But We're Doing Anything we can to Make A Plan to Fight Against Them.

Female Angel: But They Kidnapped Athena!

Michael: We Know... But The Pegasus Knight was Able to Survive The Attack With The Others, He'll Back With Athena Anytime Soon.

Just Then A Messenger Came in.

Messenger 1: The Pegasus Knight Has Been Defeated.

Michael: What?

Messenger 1: The Dark Knight Defeated The Pegasus Knight, He is at The Hospital.

Another Messenger Came in.

Messenger 2: I Have Bad News!

Sirzechs: What is it?

Messenger 2: King Has Join The Ragnarok Faction!

Sirzechs: What?!

They All Went Silent and Didn't Say Anything.

Yasaka: The Former Fairy King Betrayed His Own Kind and Let One of Them Destroy The Forest.

Messenger 2: Yes.

Odin: Those Bastards!

Zeus was Grinning His Teeth With Anger, Not Only His Daughter Has Been Kidnapped By The Ragnarok Faction But All The Saints That Were Supposed to Protect Her Were Killed By The Nomus, Except Some of Them Had Survived.

Shiva and The Chief Gods of The Hindu Gods Had Faced Many Threats But Never Faced Something Like The Ragnarok Faction.

Sun Wukong Didn't Say Anything.

Nurarihyon The Leader of The East Yokai Faction Didn't Know What to Say.

Sirzechs Didn't Say Anything.

Odin: They are Becoming A Problem!

Yasaka: If The Real Hero was Still Around, He Might Fight Against The Dark Knight.

Grayfia: Speaking of The Real Hero, The Pegasus Knight Told About The Dark Knights Abilities.

Yasaka: What About Them?

Grayfia: His Abilities are Similar to The Real Hero, He is The Dark Knight While The Real Hero is The Red Dragon Emperor.

Zeus: What are You Saying?

Grayfia: Don't You Remember How Dragons are Known to be Powerful With Their Abilities, Great Red and The Heavenly Dragons are The Most Powerful Creatures Then The Dragon Kings and The Dragon Queens, Their Abilities are Powerful But The Only Dragons That Has More Power are The Heavenly Dragons Including Great Red.

Odin: But Great Red is in The Dimensional Gap!

Sirzechs: Except For The Red Dragon Emperor and The White Dragon Emperor.

Michael: Vali is The User of The Booster Gear of The White Dragon Emperor But He and His Team are Against Us.

Azazel: The Only One Has One of The Booster Gears of The Dragon Emperors is-

Sirzechs: Issei Hyoudou.

The Faction Leaders Went Silent.

They Remembered Supporting The False Hero of Factions Until Issei Reveal The Truth.

They Were Dumbfounded and Stupid For Supporting The Wrong Human.

Knowing Some of Them Had Saw Issei as The Villain and Criticize or Use Him as A Tool For Their Battles.

Rias and The Girls Who Used to Love Dai Hyoudou Were Also Dumbfounded and Stupid For Treating and Seeing Issei as A Villain or Monster.

The Peerages Felt Stupid and Feel Like Jerks For Supporting The Wrong Person.

They Knew Issei Will Not Help Them But It was The Only Way to Stop The Dark Knight and His Faction.

God 1: Issei Hyoudou Did Defeated His Brother When He Used Juggernaut Drive But He Controlled It and Beat Dai Many Times and Revealed Their Memories to Half of The Entire Supernatural.

God 2: That is True.

Fat Devil: is Somebody Eating Potato Chips?

The Fraction Leaders Looked at The Crowd.

Sirzechs: We'll See What We Could do.

Little do they know that Issei Hyoudou is The Dark Knight Under The Mask.

They'll Soon Find Out...

To be Continued...