12: Darkness Rising

Deku was Born Quirkless and Has Been Bullied and Beaten Up By Those Who Have Quirks, When He was Saved By All Might and Ask Him If It was possible for someone without a Quirk Still Become A Hero, He Said No, Deku was Devastated but he tried to save Bakugo From The Sludge Villain who attacked him, All Might Saved Them Both and Defeated The Sludge Villain, Deku was Scolded By Death Arms For Trying to Save Bakugo, When He Came Home and Had A Peaceful Dinner With His Mother, The HPSC Announced in The News That What Deku Did was Reckless and should let The Pro Heroes do Their Job, Death Arms, Mt. Lady, Kamui Woods, Told The Public About What He Did was Reckless and Should Had Let Them Handle The Situation, Deku was Most Devastated and Walked Out of The Apartment Until It Exploded Behind Him, Burning His Back, When He Saw The Apartment on Flames, His Mother was Killed, The Pro Heroes Show Up With The Fire Department, One of Them was About to Help Deku Until He Shouted at Her Not to Touch Him, He Then Run Away, He Wanted Revenge on The Pro Heroes and Those Who Wronged Him, That was When He Met Issei and He was Recruited to The Ragnarok Faction, After Completing Successful Attempts to Destroy Those Who are Hurting The Innocent, He Got Along With Athena, Escanor, and The Others Who Join The Ragnarok Faction, Issei Given Him Two Devil Fruits That was Once Used By Blackbeard & Whitebeard, He Eats The Two Devil Fruits and Started to Change, His Hair Became Black and His Eyes Became Red, He, Athena, Usopp, Escanor Went ti The War Between Heroes & Villains and Interrupted Their Fight, He Challenges All Might & All For One, He was Able to Kill Them Both With His New Powers, Now They are Dead But Still Standing.

All Might & All For One Were Dead and Were Still Standing, All Might Had His Arm Rising Up While All For One was Standing Like A Statue.

The Pro Heroes & UA Students Couldn't Believe What They are Seeing.

The Paranormal Liberation Front Army Were Speechless to See The Number One Villain Standing Dead, Shigaraki & Re-Destro Were Shocked That A Quirkless Boy and Members of The Ragnarok Faction Defeated and Killed All For One.

Escanor: They're Dead...

Usopp: But They're Still Standing...

Athena: Whitebeard Died in The Marineford Standing Before Blackbeard Stolen His Devil Fruit.

Usopp: Oh Yeah... That was The Day, One of The Four Emperors Died in The Marineford War, Before Big Mom & Kaido Were Killed By The Original Big Three, Blackbeard, Joy Boy, Buggy, Became The Three New Emperors of The Four Emperors of The Sea.

Escanor: Their Pirate Groups Were Disbanded By The World Government Before Its Downfall.

Deku: Come on, Let's Get to Work.

They Headed Towards The Two Standing Dead Bodies of All Might & All For One.

Usopp & Escanor Hold The Two Sizes of The Dark Cape and Covered Deku With The Dead Bodies of All Might & All For One.

Deku: You'll All Will See... Your Deaths...

Everything Went Silent.

Pro Hero 1: What's Happening?

Pro Hero 2: I Don't Know?

Usopp & Escanor Uncovered Deku and Nothing Has Changed Him.

Pro Hero 3: He is Coming!

Pro Hero 4: Get Ready!

Deku was Just Standing.

Villain 1: That's It?

Villain 2: Nothing Happened.

Ochako: He's Just Standing There.

Mineta: What Did He do?