13: Attack on The Yokai Faction

(Location: Kyoto)

(Later at Night)

The Dark Knights Army Started Attacking The West Yokai Faction.

The Giants Throws Many Giant Rocks While The Angels Throw Their Light Spears at The Yokai.

The Monsters Started Destroying Half of The Faction While Wizards & Witches Cast A Spell to Teleport Yokai Who are Innocent Away From The Destruction.

The Nomus Killed Some of The Yokai Who Got in Their Way.

Deku, Athena, Escanor Were Watching The Army Destroying Half of The Faction.

Yasaka Send Her Daughter Away From The Attack While She Looks Outside to See The Army of The Dark Knight Destroying Her Faction.

Sun Wukong Tries to Stop Them But was Trapped in A Dark Bubble After Getting Defeated By Athena.

Deku: This Will Luer Her Out.

Escanor: Luer Who?

Deku: That.

He Pointed at A Giant Fox Creature Emerging From The Palace

Escanor: is That-

Deku: It's Yasaka, One of The Faction Leaders Who Treated Issei Like Garbage.

Athena: It's A Kitsune.

Deku: One of The Most Mysterious and Mischief Yokai That Made Humanity Fear Them.

Escanor: I Had Seen Demons, Angels, Giants, Fairies, Gods, But I Never Seen This Before.

Deku: Issei Once Said She is One Sexy Woman to All Men Like Aphrodite and The Other Goddesses of Love But When She Started Treating Him Like Garbage, Issei realizes She was Once A Trickster Who Treated Humans Like Garbage.

Athena: We Can See That.

Escanor Jumps Up and Throws A Fireball at The Fox

Yasaka Wasn't Able to Block It With Her Tails and Ended Up Getting Hurt By The Fireball.