22: Kidnapping

During The Fall of The West Yokai Faction, Sun Wukong was able to break free from the dark bubble and saw Escanor used Cruel Sun to burn Yasaka to death while she shouted his name, Wukong couldn't believe what he saw, The West Yokai Faction has Fallen, He looks at the ground with tears coming out from his eyes.

Sun Wukong: Buddha... forgive me...

Just then he saw Kunou crying when she saw her mother laying on the ground dead.

Sun Wukong quickly went and comfort her when she saw her mothers burned up dead body on the Ground.

(Present day)

Sun Wukong: Sirzechs... The Ragnarok Faction has already destroyed Two of The Factions, now they had destroyed Atlantis and kidnapped one of The Seven Warlords of The Sea and destroyed her island, they're coming for us next!

Sirzechs: I Know...

Sun Wukong: The Buddha is busy focusing in his inner peace, and we have no clue where he will strike next!

Sirzechs: that's why I had gathered the Faction Leaders for another meeting.

Just then Azazel comes in.

Azazel: Sirzechs, we need to get you out!

Sirzechs: Why?

Azazel: It's The Ragnarok Faction, They're Attacking The Gremory Clan!

Sirzechs: WHAT?!

(Meanwhile at The Gremory Clan)

The Dark Knight walks towards the entrance and opens the doors.

The Guards tried stopping him but he uses his two blades to kill them.

King kills the guards with a giant sunflower that shoots out a laser-beam, while Escanor throws his fireballs at the last remaining guards killing them.

(Zeoticus Gremory)

(Zeoticus Gremory)

(Venelana Gremory)

(Venelana Gremory)

Zeoticus: What's going on?

Venelana: There are intruders coming in!

Zeoticus: Get Millicas and let's get out-

Before he can finish his sentence, a blade was cut through his stomach.

Venelana covered her mouth with her hands while she saw The Dark Knight Stabbing Zeoticus.

The Dark Knight takes out his blade and cuts her, leaving a cut on her face.

Dark Knight: Get The Child...

Bell nods and go upstairs to get Millicas from his room.

(Millicas Gremory)

(Millicas Gremory)

Millicas comes out from his room to see what was causing the noise.

As he walks out of the room, he see's Bell walking towards his room.

Millicas: Who are you?

Bell: We came here to save you...

Millicas: save me from what?

Bell: Corruption...

(30 minutes later)

Sirzechs and Grayfia, Rias and her Peerage, Sairaorg and his Peerage, including Azazel arrived only to see The Gremory Clan in Flames.

Sirzechs quickly ran to see his parents coming out from the flaming mansion.

Grayfia: Where's Millicas?

She and Azazel went inside to look for Millicas.

Rias: Mother! Father! What Happened?!

Zeoticus: I'm Sorry...

Grayfia & Azazel got out from the flaming mansion.

Where's Millicas?! Shouted Garyfia.

Zeoticus: The Dark Knight... he took Millicas...

Sirzechs: What...?

Rias started crying while her Peerage were shocked to hear what he said.

Sairaorg couldn't believe what he just heard, his Peerage didn't say anything.

Azazel felt ashamed and didn't say anything.

Grayfia: NOOOO!!!!

Sirzechs: NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

To be Continued...