9: Breaking News

(Breaking News)

News Lady: Breaking News, Everyone is Heartbroken and Shocked After The Horrifying Revelation That Dai Hyoudou is A False Hero.

Little Boy: Dai Used to be My Favorite!

Old Lady: If We Can't Trust That False Hero Then Who Can we Trust?

Man: I Blame Those Who Had Made Us Hate and Abandon The Real Hero, They Ruined Everything!

News Lady: Fans of Dai Hyoudou Started Destroying Merchandise and Everything That is Related to The Oppai Dragon Show, Speaking of The Oppai Dragon Show, The Creator of The Show Had decided to Discontinued It After The Reveal of Dai's True Colors, Kids and Fans Started Destroying Figurines and Merchandise That is Related to The Show, Many People of Japan are Starting to Question The HPSC If They Knew About Dai's True Nature and The Corruption of The Pro Heroes, Some People Started Throwing Food & Objects at Them.

Just Then A Man Gives Her A Note.

News Lady: This Just in, The Robot Headquarters and The Liones Kingdom Had Been Destroyed By The Ragnarok Faction, Many People Had Died in The Attacks While Some Had Survived, Many of The Survivors Started Fearing The Ragnarok Faction.

The Gremory Peerage Were Watching The News, They Feel Ashamed For Believing Dai's Lies.

The Faction Leaders Didn't Know What to Say, They Already Having Problems With Their Factions After The Fallen of The Clans in Britannia.

News Lady: Many of The Students From Kuoh Academy are Expelled After Everyone Learned About The Peeping and The Torment Happening in The Academy, Matsuda & Motohama Had Been Sentence to Six Months in Juvie For Peeping and Spreading The Rumors, Murayama & Katase Had Been Sentence Life in Prison For 250 Hours For Beating Up and Threatening Some of The Students and Are No Longer Allowed to Set Foot on Kuoh Academy, Aika Kiriyuu Has Sentence to A Insane Asylum and isn't Allowed Near Males, Some of The Students Decide to Change Their Ways While Some Didn't... The Only One Who Can Defeat The Ragnarok Faction... is The Real Hero...

She Looks at The Camera.

News Lady: The Question is... Where is Issei Hyoudou? (Looking at The Camera)

The Gremory Peerage Didn't Say Anything.

The Faction Leaders Didn't Know What to do Since They Were Responsible For The Real Hero to Disappear After He Left The Underworld Arena.

Issei: They're All Fools... (Looking at The TV) They'll Soon Know... They're Hero... is The Villain All Along...

To be Continued...