{She's Gone.....}

Depuis le début

"Nana" I sobbed out quietly and my knees buckled as I fell to the ground near her head and started sobbing, I heard the doctor talking to Garroth but I couldn't make out what he was saying.

Resting my forehead against hers, I sobbed harder at how cold her skin truly was and heard the door opening and closing but I knew Garroth was still in here.

"No no no. Nana....please wake up" I moved her hair out her face and seen a gash that was stitched up on the side of her face and felt sick seeing that on her.

"Zane" I heard Garroth whisper and felt a hand on my shoulder but I still didn't move and closed my eyes, sobbing wishing that somehow she was going to wake up.

I can't live without her.

Something came over me and I turned wrapping my around tightly around Garroth, Garroth froze for a moment before hugging me back as I sobbed.

"I'm so sorry Zane" He whispered.

"I can't do this without her" I sobbed out and Garroth hugged me tighter, I heard the door open and a gasp come from everyone as the doctor had let them in.

"You're going to have too Zane and I wish you wouldn't have too....but you do" Garroth whispered and I felt more arms wrap around us until we were in a huge group hug.

I didn't even bother trying to push them away from me until I couldn't take it anymore and stood back up, I looked down at her as everyone stared at her.

"I'm going to be sick" I heard Aphmau whisper and run out with Aaron following her, I looked back at her and ran my fingers through her hair noticing she was wearing my hoodie.

Kneeling back down, I rested my forehead against hers and closed my eyes.

"I love you Nana"

-The Funeral Preparations-

It has to be possible to die from a broken heart....because it feels like I am going to die everyday without her.

"She always loved sitting under trees....do you have empty plots like that?" I heard Kia whisper next to me, she had grabbed my hand along the way and I looked at the funeral director.

She nodded her head and we started following her down the pathway, Garroth, Laurance, Malyk, and Coven following us while Kia looked around at everything.

I want Nana.

Stopping at a little opening, I looked around and seen a bench nearby and looked over noticing where the plot would be and Kia walked around looking at everything.

Garroth placed a hand on my shoulder, I looked at him and he tried smiling but nothing came out as I looked back around at everything wishing I didn't have to do this.

She was only 29 years old.

"Are we able to plant a small garden near her? She loved gardening" Malyk asked, the funeral director looked at him for a moment before nodding her head.

"You can. You will however be responsible for the up keep of it" Malyk nodded his head and I stared at the ground with my hands shoved into my pockets.

"Zane? What do you think?" I looked over at Kia and seen the small smile on her face, tears were sliding down her face and I looked around once more.

"It's perfect for her" I said and turned around starting to walk away, I heard them talking and then heard someone running after me and soon Garroth caught up to me.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To the car. You know where the plot is, so pay for it with my card or whatever. I just cannot stand there right now knowing that soon, Nana will be there" I answered angrily.