Chapter 160

Chu Suifeng has always had a feeling recently, as if he has forgotten something important or someone important.

No matter how much I recall, I still have no impression.

But Chu Suifeng was certain that the copy contained the answer he was looking for.

An inexplicable sense of urgency was like a vine, tightly wrapped around the heart in his chest. Chu Suifeng had no patience. The way he passed the dungeon recently was too simple and violent. Every time, he directly penetrated the core of the dungeon and forced his way through the level.

Finally one day, Infinite Games couldn't bear it anymore and threw him into a special copy.

Special dungeons refer to those rare dungeons that have independent consciousness and cannot forcibly pass the level by force.

Because once the level is not cleared through normal channels, the special dungeon will be restarted infinitely, and the player's willpower will be worn away little by little during the restarts. When the player's consciousness cannot support it and collapses, he will be cruelly and quickly devoured by the dungeon and become one of the nutrients.

Chu Suifeng's face looked very ugly, not because of the special copy, but because of this infinite game.

Don't you know he's looking for someone? What kind of stumbling block? Believe it or not, wait for him to go out and smash ten copies immediately to make it angry?

"This handsome guy, it's your turn to introduce yourself." The person who spoke was the player in the dungeon.

"Chu." Chu Suifeng casually glanced at the people he matched with this time. Including him, there were seven people in total, two women and five men.

The identities of the seven of them in the dungeon are very simple. They are tourists who came here because they heard about the great ice and snow scenery in Fitz Town. Because a sudden snowstorm blocked the way out of the town, they could only stay in the town.

On the female side, there was a solemn-looking female white-collar worker and a young girl, who seemed to have not yet understood the situation and looked around blankly.

On the male side, the thin man with glasses was timid and had a fearful expression. At first glance, he looked like a novice who had only passed one or two dungeons. The other tall male college student was more calm in comparison. He was the one who spoke just now. There was also a man with dark skin and a burly build.

Finally, there is a young man wearing a white shirt. He has a noble and refined temperament. He has an extremely outstanding appearance, red lips and white teeth, bright eyebrows, and the right amount of dignity and indifference between his eyebrows. He stands out from the crowd and can be seen at a glance in the crowd.

After the six people were introduced one by one, Chu Suifeng said his last name and stopped talking, his expression gradually becoming serious.

As soon as they entered the dungeon, they were in a villa. "Chu" was the last one to arrive, but he was the calmest, and even had a very nonchalant attitude. The veterans didn't say anything on the surface, but they estimated that "Chu" was of high rank.

The female white-collar worker caught a glimpse of "Chu"'s expression and secretly looked at the villa vigilantly. She really didn't notice anything unusual and asked aloud: "Mr. Chu, did you find anything?"

Chu Suifeng stared deeply at the man who called himself Bo Yu. The young man looked at him fiercely, his tone was sincere and friendly, and his smile was sincere and eager: "I found that Mr. Bo... is really good-looking." The

female white-collar worker: "..."

Everyone: "..."

Chu Suifeng looked innocently To everyone, haven't you ever seen love at first sight? Why are you looking at him like this?

He didn't know why, but the more he looked at Bo Yu, the more he liked him. His heart beat faster and faster, and the more he looked at him, the more he wanted to kiss him.

But saying it directly like this is too abrupt. What if the person you fall in love with at first sight treats him as a pervert?

Then it's better to settle for the next best thing and start by boasting and gaining impression points.

"Haha." The male college student laughed dryly and said, "Mr. Chu is so funny."

Then he fell silent.

Except for Bo Yu, everyone took a step back in tacit agreement and temporarily discarded the speculation that Chu Suifeng might be the boss. When they spoke again, they did not bring Chu Suifeng with them and began to whisper about the information about the copy.

Chu Suifeng, who was rejected at the beginning, didn't care at all. He looked at Bo Yu, the only one who didn't move, with a smile: "Can I call you Bo Yu? Your name is really nice." The

young man with an outstanding temperament smiled slightly and looked at Chu Suifeng's eyes were dancing with a strange light, and his tone was surprisingly not alienated. His voice was clear and sweet, and he said, "Thank you, yes. They said this copy is a bit special. Aren't you worried, Mr. Chu?" Just now he just

said Someone who said a surname immediately gave his full name: "My name is Chu Suifeng, you can call me by my name."

Bo Yu smiled and said: "Okay, Chu Suifeng."

As the three words fell, his heart felt like it was being touched. The light feathers brushed past, and Chu Suifeng was satisfied. He took two steps closer, whispered the meaning of the special copy, and then said: "Although this copy is a special copy, it is only B level, but you don't have to worry about it even if it is S level." , I know... Well, are you a novice?"

Bo Yu nodded, looking troubled: "That's right, I only passed an E level, and I didn't expect to come here."

Chu Suifeng frowned . , nodded in agreement: "E-level, the span from E-level to B-level is indeed a bit long, but I don't have any other hobbies, I just like to help new people, so how about this, you team up with me as a dungeon, follow me, I I promise to let you go."

The confidence in these words was so blinding that the female white-collar worker and the male college student couldn't help but look back at him. Their expressions were incomprehensible, and they looked at each other without meddling, and turned their heads to continue the discussion.

The burly man sneered and whispered something.

Chu Suifeng didn't pay attention to others, his heart was focused on Bo Yu, but the latter suddenly narrowed his eyes and glanced at the burly man imperceptibly, his eyes as cold as ice.

"Okay, let's form a team."

Bo Yu said and clicked on the system interface.

In addition to issuing dungeon tasks or prompts, the system in the infinite game also has a team-building function, but the function is a bit useless and is generally rarely used.

Once a team is formed in a dungeon, it cannot be unbound, and teammates are immune to damage. However, if one person in the team dies, everyone in the team will die together, even if the level has been cleared, and will be wiped out by the system. It's like tying their lives together.

But the benefits are also obvious. If one person successfully clears the level, the whole team will clear it together.

Chu Suifeng was surprised by Bo Yu's straightforwardness. The corners of his lips raised inadvertently, and his smile deepened.

Really... the more I watch it, the more I like it.

After the team is formed, tasks and prompts will be displayed in the team channel.

[B-level special copy: Fitz Town.

Mission: Find him.

Prompt: The snow flower that descends in the most evil and filthy place. ]

[Player Chu Suifeng·Single-player mission: Judgment of the guilty (0/unknown)

Tips: Xue's will gives you the right to judge. Please find and remove the evildoers who have defiled Xue for him.

Reward: Ability enhancement·B level. 】

[Player Bo Yu·Single-player mission: Kind person (0/3)

Tips: You are a kind person who is willing to help others. You are so shining that even ice and snow are impressed by your character.

Reward: Snow's Protection·S level. 】

The main mission this time is so vague that I have never seen it before. I don't even know who it is, and I can't determine whether it is a human being, an object, or a plant.

Except for Chu Suifeng and Bo Yu, the five of them had splitting headaches and their faces were so dark that they could drip with water. Finally, they decided that except for the burly man, the other four people would work in teams of two, with the veteran leading the novice to explore the villa first.

Of course, Chu Suifeng was in a group with Bo Yu, separated from the others, and went to the top floor of the villa to explore alone.

The sparse dungeon information told them that Fitz Town was almost unknown in the country except for a theme park with icy and snowy scenery. There were not many tourists coming, and there were only seven people with dungeon status during this period.

This villa is the largest and most luxurious building in the town. It can accommodate seven people. They rented it together and played together for a day. They were about to leave when the snowstorm last night prevented them from leaving. After the snowstorm stopped this morning, , transportation still cannot operate, and communication tools such as mobile phones have no signal for some reason.

Everyone agreed that after checking the villa, they would go to the residents of the town to inquire about the situation.

Chu Suifeng and Bo Yu originally went up to the third floor side by side, but thought of something and fell two steps behind.

"Your single-player mission is very simple. You should only need to help people do three things, or three people."

This sounds like nonsense. The mission prompt is simple enough that a child can see it, but Bo Yu nodded seriously.

Chu Suifeng stretched out his hand with a smile: "I have no strength, can you give me a hand?"

"Okay." The beautiful young man seemed to smile lightly.

The hand that gently held Chu Suifeng was as white as jade, with clear joints, and the slender fingers were like exquisite works of art carved by a sculptor.

Different from the expected warmth, Bo Yu's hands were cold, but the touch was excellent. The delicate skin was like a piece of fine cold jade, which was very consistent with his temperament.

Chu Suifeng shook his head for a moment, and even the pleasure of physical contact faded a little. His first reaction was why was Bo Yu's hand so cold? His brows furrowed for a moment and then relaxed, his lips still filled with a smile.

Without letting Bo Yu use a lot of strength, Chu Suifeng stepped over the two stairs with long legs and stood right in front of Bo Yu. The latter seemed to be frightened by the sudden approach and took an unsteady step back.

"Be careful."

Chu Suifeng subconsciously reached out and wrapped an arm around the young man's waist.

Bo Yu looked slightly surprised. From this angle, Chu Suifeng could just see a brightly colored red rope hidden in the slightly opened collar. It was in sharp contrast with the white snow. The extreme red and white stimulated the visual nerves.

The feeling of being filled up in his arms was extremely satisfying. Chu Suifeng held his breath and concentrated, and his arms slowly closed involuntarily, forcing the warm body in his arms to press closer until they were tight.

so white.

no.

The waist is so thin.

no.

Chu Suifeng's Adam's apple rolled up and down, and he could barely hold back the urge in his heart. His strong concentration in the past was inexplicably weak at this moment. He knew clearly that he shouldn't stare at people like this, but he couldn't move his eyes away.

There was a voice in his heart that said that the young man in front of him belonged to him. He didn't need to restrain himself. It didn't matter if he just lowered his head and kissed her.

What kind of dangerous idea is this? !

In order to prevent Bo Yu from thinking that he was a pervert, Chu Suifeng still resisted the temptation.

Chu Suifeng was about to let go of his hand when the young man's long eyelashes like crow feathers trembled slightly, and his red phoenix eyes contained starlight. He looked up at him, pursed his lips in gratitude and smiled, opened and closed his red lips, and spoke first: "Thank you, but...can you let me go?"

Chu Suifeng let go calmly on the surface, but in his heart he made up his mind. He suddenly didn't want to find the answer so much. This dungeon can be cleared less quickly. Bo Yu will talk about it after finishing the game. .

Well, falling in love is more important.

Behind Chu Suifeng, the prey who seemed to be targeted by the hunter stroked his collar, and his eyes revealed a hint of a sly smile.

The two walked around the third floor, and Chu Suifeng found five pinhole cameras, even in the bathroom.

The five people downstairs had gathered together, everyone talked, and found a total of thirty-five pinhole cameras spread throughout the villa. Fortunately, apart from surveillance, there were no other strange incidents. At least that's what it seems.

For everyone who has experienced a supernatural copy, being monitored is nothing.

"The camera has no radio equipment, it is just for surveillance. We dismantled it, and the people behind the scenes will definitely come over to check the situation." It was unrealistic for everyone to

stay in the villa. In the end, everyone decided that the two would stay in the villa and the five of them would go to the town. Spread out to check the situation and buy any food you need - there is no food in the villa.

Chu Suifeng took the initiative to propose staying with Bo Yu. The cowering man with glasses jumped out and wanted to stay. Then the young girl also expressed that she was scared and wanted to stay in a relatively safe villa.

"Aren't you very powerful? Why don't you dare to go out?" The man with glasses stared at Chu Suifeng. The young girl said nothing and nodded.

"It's okay, but sometimes the place you think is safe is actually the most dangerous. I wish you good luck." Chu Suifeng chuckled with unknown meaning, and asked Bo Yu to add some clothes to the suitcase that came with his copy identity, and went small town.

There had been a blizzard all night, and the temperature had dropped to below zero. The snow was deep in my calves, making it difficult to walk on the road.

As soon as he went out, Chu Suifeng frowned secretly: "I'll carry you."

Bo Yu shook his head and said, "Let's walk together, I'm not that fragile."

"I don't know how long it will take, walking in the snow is too long. , it will be troublesome if you lose the temperature." Chu Suifeng looked at him disapprovingly, and bent down in front of Bo Yu, not noticing that it was just their first meeting, and his care and concern for Bo Yu went far beyond the scope.

Bo Yu moved his fingertips, and a two-meter-tall snowman suddenly appeared, diligently clearing the snow on the ground to create a path for the two of them to pass. Chu Suifeng straightened up: "What are your skills?"

" Hmm." Bo Yu looked at the snowman with dark eyes.

They walked at the end. The few people walking hard in front were attracted by the movement behind them. They turned around and saw this scene. The burly man who walked farthest away had a distorted expression for a moment, and then suppressed his arrogance in frustration: "Why didn't you put it down earlier?" Get it out?"

Bo Yu glanced at him lightly and asked, "What does it have to do with you?"

Originally he would not take the initiative to provoke like this, but he heard clearly what this man said to Chu Suifeng before, and no one would help him.

The burly man opened his mouth to curse. The driven snowman raised his head, revealing two black holes for his eyes. He stared at the burly man. Suddenly, a crack appeared like a mouth. In the mouth, densely packed sharp and blood-stained red teeth could be vaguely seen. The corners of his ferocious mouth were drawn all the way to his eyes, and the aura he exuded was definitely not an ordinary monster.

The strange scene shocked everyone. The male college student couldn't hold it in anymore and shouted "Fuck!" resounding across the snow.

"What the hell is this?" The burly man backed away coldly. He was hit hard on the crook of his knee by something unknown, and fell flat on his face into the snow. However, he couldn't get up. He was obviously just lying on the ground. The snow on the calf...

Chu Suifeng dusted off the fingers that had just squeezed the little snowball, and said with a half-smile: "If you can't speak, you can shut up, otherwise you won't even know when you will be eliminated."

In the infinite game, Being eliminated equals death.

The terrifying snowman was still standing there. Everyone in the snow felt chills running down their spines, and no one spoke.

Bo Yu said, "There seems to be something wrong with that man."

Chu Suifeng looked around and saw that the burly man he had knocked down was fluttering in the snow like a turtle that had been turned over, his limbs waving towards the sky comically, and slowly , the struggle becomes smaller and smaller.

The snowman obeyed Bo Yu's order to clear the way. Chu Suifeng strode over and lifted the man up. The snow that buried the burly man seemed to be alive. As soon as Chu Suifeng came over, the snow let him go quietly as if he was afraid of something.

The burly man's face turned red. After being lifted up and slipped up, he was panting like an ox, breathing heavily.

Chu Suifeng bent down to observe the piece of snow and found a small bone in the snow.

"It's the human talus, the bone in the human foot."

Bo Yu took a look and came up with the answer.

Seeing everyone looking at him, Bo Yu calmly said: "I have learned a little bit about human body structure."

Chu Suifeng gave an appreciative look and said, "Awesome."

He asked Bo Yu in a low voice, and then said: "There may be a body underneath, do you want to dig it up?"

This was said to those people. The burly man, with a livid face since he was rescued, went to the place farthest from the snow and returned to the door of the villa.

The female white-collar worker and the male college student looked at each other and said, "Dig."

Chu Suifeng pointed at Bo Yu with a smile: "If you don't want to do it yourself, just say: Please help Mr. Bo."

The female white-collar worker and the male college student said: "... "

Bo Yu's solo mission was successfully completed, and the snowman started digging without complaint, and really dug out a skeleton.

The bones were so broken that they could not be broken into pieces, and the large bones were all cruelly broken. It was unclear whether they belonged to several people, and they were thrown into a pile of bones. The dark yellow color on the bones showed the age of time.

The soil where the corpses were found was clean just now, but under everyone's gaze, it suddenly turned bright red, like human blood and tears, slowly soaking the white snow next to it.

This was like a triggered signal. The air seemed to be thin for a moment. Something came out of the darkness. The snowman controlled by Bo Yu showed faint signs of violence. He stared at the few people with his black eyes and opened his blood basin greedily. Big mouth.

Bo Yu made a quick decision and looked at Chu Suifeng: "It's a monster in the dungeon. Can you help me kill it?"

Chu Suifeng was extremely happy.

The blood-red Tang sword was unsheathed and killed the two-meter-tall snowman in the blink of an eye. The speed was so fast that no one could react. The snowman screamed and collapsed, and blood spurted out from the snowman's body, almost spattering several people with blood. .

Cold sweat broke out on the burly man's forehead as he quietly returned to the villa.

Chu Suifeng poked at it with a knife. The snowdrift transformed by the snowman was also human bones, but intact. His solo mission progress became (1/5), proving that the snowman was the criminal.

"There are teeth marks on this pile of broken bones, but they are very shallow." Bo Yu squatted down and observed carefully, pursed his lips and said, "I have a bad feeling." A scream suddenly sounded in the villa,

belonging to someone just now The burly man who slipped in.

The four people quickly returned to the villa, but found nothing. The two people and the burly man who stayed in the villa disappeared completely like snow melted by the sun, leaving not a drop of clean blood in the villa.

Chu Suifeng's words became a prophecy.

"What should we do now?" The female white-collar worker looked pale and murmured: "We have only been here for less than half a day, and three people died? Doesn't the dungeon have a protection mechanism? How could this happen?!" The so-called protection mechanism is

a summary of players, generally For example, the first day you enter a dungeon will be Christmas Eve. Even if everyone is unlucky and hits a monster, at most one person will die.

But in just half a day, from morning to noon, three people died at once!

"The reason why the special copy is special is that it has autonomous consciousness."

Chu Suifeng said calmly: "Nothing is impossible here."

The town is not big, so this time Bo Yu summoned a little monster to clear the way. The female white-collar workers and male college students followed them closely with lingering fears.

Both of them were veterans, and since they had not offended them, they acquiesced and allowed them to follow.

Chu Suifeng stood next to Bo Yu and lowered his voice and said, "You are not a novice, are you?"

Special abilities, calmness and rationality in situations, and keen observation are not what novices can possess.

Bo Yu stopped and stared at Chu Suifeng seriously: "I will never lie to you."

Chu Suifeng was slightly stunned, with the corners of his mouth raised.

Oops, how could this happen? These words made him wish he could confess his feelings on the spot.

But...

Chu Suifeng's mind was a little clearer after being penetrated by love. No one would be so friendly when they first met, team up as soon as they said they would form a team, and say such things...Maybe people who want to hug someone would be like this, but Bo Yu is very capable and there is no need to please him.

A possibility vaguely emerged in Chu Suifeng's heart - Bo Yu also fell in love with him at first sight!

If this is the case, then he likes Bo Yu and Bo Yu likes him. What does it mean?

It means they are a perfect match!

It's like they were naturally attracted to each other.

Chu Suifeng sighed and followed Bo Yu with a smile: "Then how about I never lie to you in the future?"

"If you are willing." Bo Yu smiled slightly.

The two people behind him said: "..." Inexplicably, it felt like someone was spreading dog food.

The villa was on the outskirts near the woods, and they successfully arrived at the residential area of ​​the town. The snow here had been dealt with, and Bo Yu stopped driving the monsters for fear of scaring people.

Each house in the residential area was strangely far apart, and every door was closed. No matter how many four people knocked on the door, no one responded, as if no one was there at all.

Until the mayor who was driving a snow plow saw them from a distance, drove over, and asked kindly: "Why are you here? The snowstorm may come again at any time. You should stay in the villa, where it is safer."

Chu Suifeng passively stopped working . , motioning with his eyes to the female white-collar workers and male college students to come forward, while he and Bo Yu studied the rewards they had just received.

Snow's protection is still S-level, and the explanation is very simple, only the words "You have noble moral character and are loved by the Snow God".

It sounds like a skill that can be protected by snow. Bo Yu felt for a while and found that his body was getting better. His hands, which had always been cold all year round, were not so cold anymore. It was similar to the reward for clearing Level E, which made him feel better. rewards.

It looks like Masked has delivered on its promise.

The strange thing is that Bo Yu can still see Xue's emotions.

Normal Snow certainly has no emotions, but here is a copy.

"There, the snow is red."

Bo Yu approached Chu Suifeng, whispered in his ear, and quietly pointed to a place with his fingertips.

His hot breath hit his ears, Chu Suifeng's eyes darkened, and he couldn't control his breathing and trembled for a moment: "Yes." "

Let's go there and have a look."

Chu Suifeng had just said hello to the other two people, The mayor's expression froze slightly, and he slowly looked at Chu Suifeng, and suddenly grinned: "Do you want to go there? I can take you there."

Chu Suifeng calmly got on the mayor's snow plow. , Bo Yu naturally wants to be with him.

But the snowplow can only seat two people, so what should we do?

Bo Yu cannot be left behind, not even if the sky falls and the earth collapses.

The only way to do that is to "invite" the mayor.

The mayor who was kicked out of the car almost couldn't control his expression. He twisted his expression for a moment, met the eyes of the female white-collar worker and the male college student, and in a blink of an eye restored his kind smile. He just said to himself: "People nowadays don't respect elders. You should teach me a lesson."

Chu Suifeng, who had received a new piece of equipment - a snowplow, was eager to try it out, preparing to show off his skills in front of Bo Yu.

Then a strange scene appeared on the snow. The only moving snow plow on the road twisted and snaked, shoveling east and west. Fortunately, it was far away from the house and did not hit it.

Bo Yu grabbed the handle of the car and was thrown away. He took a deep breath and asked as gently as possible: "Chu Suifeng, have you really driven it?"

When he just drove the mayor out of the car, a certain People swear that they have driven it.

Chu Suifeng replied seriously: "I drove it in my dream."

Bo Yu: "..." He knew it.

Fortunately, Chu Suifeng was talented and soon got the hang of it, and the snowplow finally arrived at its destination—the Ice and Snow Paradise—smoothly.

This is the most famous place in the town, but now, the beautiful paradise no longer exists and has turned into a purgatory on earth.

Countless snowmen we had just seen were feasting on their food, and the sound of tearing flesh and crushing bones was mind-numbing.

Seeing the lively popularity, the snowman's smile was ugly and ferocious like a clown. All the snowmen stained with blood stood up, with bright red flesh and blood hanging on their teeth. Their black eyes looked at the two of them, swarming greedily. Welled up.

Because he was used to seeing Xie Chong in his original world, Bo Yu was still a little uncomfortable with it. He frowned and turned away in disgust.

Chu Suifeng patted his thin back gently, and Tang Dao appeared in his hand. His expression was cold, and his whole body was full of evil spirit: "Close your eyes."

Bo Yu closed his eyes and shook Chu Suifeng's hand: "Be careful. Come on, don't worry about me."

Chu Suifeng looked at the concern in his eyes, and felt warm in his heart. The cold beard covering his eyebrows disappeared completely in an instant, and he said with a smile: "Okay."

A minute later, the bloody purgatory became a The slaughterhouse.

The Tang Dao covered in blood firmly protected the young man behind him with his eyes closed.

Just like a long time ago.

After taking care of all the snowmen in the park, Chu Suifeng and Bo Yu drove a snowplow around the town and confirmed that the snowmen were town residents because all the houses were empty.

They didn't find the mayor or the other two players, so they simply returned to the villa.

In the villa, the two players were there, and they brought back some key information and a diary.

The female white-collar worker solemnly took out her diary. The cover was childlike, and the font was crooked and childlike. It was obviously the handwriting of a child.

But the content is anything but childish.

[December 2: It had been snowing for two days and finally stopped. My mother said there was no food at home and she was so hungry. The dog is gone, so sad. But I ate meat at night. Smiley face]

[Day 4: The snowstorm came again. Mom said the snow gods were angry because they made the snow dirty, but they made the snow dirty because of the snow. How can we blame them. What's the meaning? Xiaoxiao didn't understand. Distress]

[5th: Why are you still downloading? Mom said we might die, and the smart mayor uncle said he had a solution. Smiling face]

[Day 6: Dad brought food back, but mom was missing. Where is mom? Xiaoxiao didn't find her mother, but Xiaoxiao was full. 】

【Day 8: So hungry, so hungry, so hungry! Finally there is meat to eat again, thanks to the mayor uncle. Smiling face]

[10th: The blizzard is over, but my father becomes very strange and smiles very strangely. The mayor's uncle said it's okay, he will help us. Thank you to the mayor's uncle. 】

The content of the diary makes people shudder. Every word of innocence and tenderness is dripping with blood.

Bo Yu's face was pale and his brows were furrowed. After everyone read it, he closed the diary directly.

After everyone discussed it, it was determined that a large-scale case of cannibalism had occurred in Fitz Town. Just five years ago, there was an intermittent snowstorm that lasted for ten days.

After a long silence, the female white-collar worker took the lead to break the calm.

"The strange thing is that no one or monster stopped us." The female white-collar worker said in confusion: "We just had so many monsters in the villa."

It was learned that Chu Suifeng killed all the snowmen in the paradise, and those snowman monsters were When they were residents, the two people's pupils were shaking and they were in awe: "Boss, I have offended you many times before, I'm sorry."

Chu Suifeng didn't care about their opinions and looked at Bo Yu with burning eyes.

When Bo Yu looked at him, the gloom in his heart disappeared little by little. He pondered for a moment and said with a smile: "Thank you, boss."

"It's Suifeng." Chu Suifeng's lips were aligned with the sun, and he called her again He pulled in, took out the food he found and divided it up, and said: "The mayor should be the big BOSS. There are no townspeople. He will probably go on a rampage tonight. I can't kill him. If I kill the BOSS before completing the task, the copy will Reset, everyone be careful tonight."

Everyone nodded.

night.

Chu Suifeng took the quilt and pillow and stood at the door of Bo Yu's room. He said sternly: "I came here to protect you."

With just one sentence, he entered Bo Yu's room easily.

Chu Suifeng couldn't believe it.

He didn't react until the person next to him was asleep.

It's that simple? ?

Suddenly there was a warm body in my arms.

Bo Yu stuffed herself into his arms, and then put Chu Suifeng's hands around his waist. The action was so familiar that it seemed as if he had done it thousands of times.

Chu Suifeng was elated at first, and then jealous, very jealous.

Who? He actually hugged Bo Yu? You are so skilled, you have hugged me many times, right?

The more Chu Suifeng thought about it, the colder his eyes became. Tang Dao appeared in the air, stabbing hard at the window like an arrow from the string, hitting the two-story snowman outside the window.

Before the roar could be heard, Tang Dao was already threateningly placed across the furious snowman's neck.

Chu Suifeng quietly hugged Bo Yu's waist, completely ignoring the snowman outside the window. He was filled with jealousy and tortured the heart in his chest. The dense stinging pain made him lose his mind.

Unexpectedly and uncontrollably, Chu Suifeng lowered his head and carefully kissed the young man's cheek, but the sleeping young man happened to move and tilted his head, and the kiss fell on his lips.

Chu Suifeng originally thought that a kiss would be enough, and he would ask Bo Yu to apologize tomorrow. It didn't matter if he stabbed him once or twice, but now he kissed him...

Forget it, let Bo Yu stab him to death, at least this way He can also leave a deep impression on Bo Yu.

The soft lips were slightly open, as if waiting for something.

Chu Suifeng's pupils dilated and he looked at Bo Yu in shock and grief.

That wild man even kissed Bo Yu? !

He deserves to die!

Waiting and waiting before continuing, Bo Yu secretly opened his eyes a little and saw that his lover's expression was very exciting. It was obvious that his thoughts were extremely intense. He was speechless and choked. He simply took the initiative and stretched out the soft tip of his tongue a little tentatively. Chu Suifeng suddenly reacted and seduced him away fiercely, occupying him fiercely.

After the kiss, physiological tears overflowed from the corners of Bo Yu's eyes, and he had to wake up even if he didn't want to.

"Chu Suifeng?" Bo Yu's voice was a little hoarse.

"Well, is it fun to pretend to be asleep? Why is it the same old trick?" Chu Suifeng looked at him with a smile, and rubbed Bo Yu's red and swollen lips with his fingertips. His eyes were dim, and he pressed the back of Bo Yu's head and kissed him deeply again. Once, when the waiter was really dying and out of breath, he let go of Bo Yu.

"I miss you so much."

Chu Suifeng hugged his lover whom he hadn't seen for a long time, resting his chin on Bo Yu's neck, murmuring in a low voice.

In a place where Chu Suifeng couldn't see, Bo Yu was stunned and his eyelashes were slightly moist, and he whispered softly: "Me too."

Chu Suifeng's body was transformed in the infinite game, and he has a long lifespan and a strong physique. Bo Yu himself was not in good health. After his body was unsealed, the evil spirit brought by Xie Chong every time would still invade his body. Even though Chu Suifeng later banned him from using his abilities, it could not change his deteriorating physical condition.

Before Masked became the real way of heaven, he seemed to have expected this, and left a trace of consciousness to find Chu Suifeng and give him a solution - let Bo Yu also go to the infinite world next door to transform his body.

Chu Suifeng was worried, so he tore apart the space and came to the infinite world with Bo Yu.

When Bo Yu woke up, he was already in the E-level dungeon. The dungeon was a huge city with bullets and bullets everywhere. At first, he thought Chu Suifeng was in the city, so he looked around eagerly, and stayed in the dungeon digging every inch of the ground. , still not found.

The worst-case scenario rushed into his mind, such as Chu Suifeng forcibly tearing apart the space and an accident occurred, such as Chu Suifeng not coming with him smoothly, such as Chu Suifeng... something happened. This thought almost tore Bo Yu's heart into several pieces, and he was going crazy!

Fortunately, in this second copy, Bo Yu saw Chu Suifeng as soon as he opened his eyes.

Fortunately, Chu Suifeng still liked him despite losing his memory.

Bo Yu bent his eyes and gently stroked Chu Suifeng's black hair with his fingers, his eyes filled with the joy of regaining something.

"Why am I the only one who has amnesia?" Chu Suifeng kissed Bo Yu's beautiful collarbone and moved his hand all the way down, while saying vaguely: "What kind of broken infinite game, and double standards."

They have been married for many years, but they don't know if they have been separated for a while. Bo Yu's body is extremely sensitive. His ears were reddened by being kissed and his breathing trembled. However, he indulged Chu Suifeng's movements and tried to steady his trembling. "Maybe it's because you've passed the level before?"

"It's intentional." Chu Suifeng sneered and took a bite of the sweet red plum on the snow: "But you actually pretended not to know me. , Well, I'm very sad, what should I do? It will be better if I kiss you."

"Don't -"

Bo Yu lost consciousness slightly, his fair skin covered with a light powder, his breathing stagnated several times, his eyes His eyes were watery and he said hoarsely: "It's been too long...slow down."

Chu Suifeng squinted his eyes, looked at the shiny fingertips, recalled the past, and said in surprise: "This game is good. The skills given to you also include this aspect."

Bo Yu's eyes widened, and his narrow red phoenix eyes were widened, showing a hint of cuteness: "How could that be?"

Chu Suifeng couldn't help but kiss him. His eyes were stained with yu, and his voice was hoarse and low, with a smile: "I take back my words about breaking the game, it's very good, I like it."

Well... if your lover likes it, that's fine.

Just as Bo Yu was about to speak, he was kissed gently by Chu Suifeng.

"Sometimes I really want to tie you to me." Chu Suifeng sighed.

God knows how happy he was that he fell in love with Bo Yu again the moment his memory returned.

Although even if there is no love at first sight, no love engraved in their hearts, they will fall in love again.

But... Bo Yu will be sad.

"why not?"

Bo Yu smiled with crooked eyebrows and put Chu Suifeng's hand on his heart: "I have said before that everything about me is yours. You can do whatever you want. There is only one condition." You

can't leave him.

Chu Suifeng looked at Bo Yu steadily and smiled suddenly: "Okay."

He remembered that before completing the level, Infinite Game still owed him a wish.

When I got up in the morning, the snowman outside the window had disappeared.

After spending the night peacefully, the two players were a little confused: "Didn't the mayor come back for a sneak attack at night?"

Chu Suifeng took Bo Yu's hand downstairs and said lightly: "I came here before and was beaten back by me. Today Look for the flowers in the mission. There is not much food here, so it is best to clear the level early."

The two nodded, their eyes stayed on their intertwined hands for a second, and then looked away in tacit agreement, showing an expression that was true.

The four of them went out early to look for the flowers in the mission.

But let alone the flowers, after walking around the whole town, there was not even a blade of grass, all buried under the snow.

The duo volunteered to drive a snowplow truck and act as hard-working bees, and started shoveling snow all over the place.

Chu Suifeng and Bo Yu did not find the second snowplow truck, but only found fragments of the snowplow truck, which were completely destroyed by the incompetent and furious Snowman Mayor.

So the two had to hold hands and wander around the town aimlessly, and accidentally wandered into the ice and snow park.

Bo Yu looked at the corpses on the ground in silence and said softly: "Let's bury them."

"Okay." Anyway, bored, Chu Suifeng broke into several houses on the spot, found two shovels, and Bo Yu slowly began to bury people.

After burying it, Chu Suifeng suddenly had a flash of inspiration: "Do you think it's possible that the snow flower that descended on this extremely evil place could be you? Snow means purity, and you buried your body for them."

Bo Yu: ?

What is the logic?

"How is it possible?" Bo Yu was helpless and analyzed rationally: "First, if it was me, but the mission was not completed when you saw me, second, I am a player, and third..."

Bo Yu suddenly remembered what was in the diary. The "Snow God", regardless of whether he is really of noble character or not, his rewards are related to snow, his skills are protected by snow, his commentary is deeply loved by the Snow God, and the saying "kind people", at least in terms of setting , he is the righteous party in the copy.

Chu Suifeng said meaningfully: "Anything can happen in the special copy."

[Congratulations to the player for successfully completing the level! The mission has been completed, please leave as soon as possible. 】

Bo Yu: "..."

I never expected it.

"It's time to go." After burying the body, and telling the mystery of the mission to the two people shoveling snow over there, Chu Suifeng stretched out his hand towards Bo Yu, raised his eyebrows and smiled: "Go and tie you up."

Bo Yu said. She took his hand and curled her lips: "I'm extremely happy."

It was all done in one breath! To those who have left comments along the way, and those who have been here since the last book, thank you all for your company! thank you very much! bow. See you in the next book~

(Finally, um, can you please give me a five-star rating? If you want, please cover your face.)