Chapter 37

The next day it was bright and clear.

Yu Chixiao opened his eyes, and the first thing that caught his eye was a beautiful face, still in the same posture as last night, with his fingers holding the skirt of his clothes.

The boy in his arms slept on his pillow like this all night.

Yu Chixiao lowered his eyes and calmly pushed the person awake.

Feng Feiluan sat up in a daze, rubbed his eyes, hammered his shoulders, and murmured: "Why do your shoulders feel so stiff?" He paused, thought of something, and

turned his head little by little to Yu Chixiao, his eyes seemed to be shaking. After last night's impulsive crying scene in front of strangers, and his frivolous behavior of unknowingly sleeping on someone's lap in the middle of the night, he froze in place for a moment.

What has he done!

Feng Feiluan blushed and wanted to explain but couldn't. After all, it was all his fault.

After being pillowed all night, Yu Chixiao didn't seem to feel any discomfort at all, and it was as if nothing had happened. His expression was as usual, and his cold eyebrows were still the same, and he asked: "How is Fellow Daoist Feng's injury?" Feng Feiluan's full of embarrassment

was revealed by Yu Chixiao. His attitude dissipated, he blinked, and felt a little more favorable towards this person in his heart. He quickly changed his posture, sat upright in front of Yu Chixiao, and replied obediently: "I feel a lot better, thank you very much." Friend yesterday's healing medicine."

When Feng Feiluan woke up yesterday, there was still the bitter taste of the elixir in her mouth. The elixir should be of high grade. Although it was bitter, it was very effective.

Yu Chixiao stood up with his sword in hand, put out the remaining fire on the ground, and said, "Let's get going."

He came to Xuanlong Secret Realm not only to transfer away from Demon Lord Yan Yan, but also to experience and find opportunities to break through Nascent Soul. Naturally, he couldn't stay there forever. In this cave.

Feng Feiluan nodded, followed him, and said with a bit of expectation: "As agreed yesterday, fellow Taoist Yuchi, I will take you to dig for treasures."

Yuchi Xiao waved away the barrier he had set up at the entrance of the cave last night. , stepped out, and glanced at Feng Feiluan after hearing this.

The young man looked at him eagerly. In just one day and one night, he mentioned it no less than three times. He thought he really wanted to dig out that "treasure".

Yu Chixiao has no desire for "baby". He has always been like this. His emotions are lighter than ordinary people. Whether he gets or loses them does not arouse a lot of emotional ups and downs in him. Perhaps because of this, he has no external objects in his heart and can only endure the next moment when he breaks through. Said to be unimpeded.

Master Ming Chengzi once lamented that if he were to practice the Wuqing Dao, he was afraid that the speed of practice would be even three points faster.

He had thought about it, but was dissuaded by Ming Chengzi. He realized that the Tao of ruthlessness was the true form of being without joy or sorrow, like grass and trees, with all ties of kinship and love cut off, like a lonely man.

Thoughts from a long time ago drifted back, but in the blink of an eye, Yuchi Xiao nodded, not as excited as Feng Fei Luan.

Feng Feiluan curled her lips, thinking that it was finally his turn to play, and immediately straightened her back, and walked forward with great courage to lead the way. While leading the way, she said: "I have seen the map drawn by the elders, and this place should be It's the southern part of Xuanlong Secret Realm - the Strange Forest. There are several treasures in this forest. Let's look for them one by one and see if there's anything suitable."

Yu Chixiao nodded and walked beside Feng Feiluan.

They walked for two hours, but still met not many monsters. They were all small monsters with low intelligence. They didn't even need to unsheath the Jiuxiao Sword. Yu Chixiao could deal with it with just one ice spell.

"Fellow Daoist Yuchi has an ice-type alien spirit root?" Feng Feiluan was slightly surprised when she saw his technique.

In the world of cultivation, most people have five elements of spiritual roots, and there are very few who have supernatural spiritual roots. Yuchi Xiao hummed and did not take Feng Feiluan's surprise to heart.

Feng Feiluan felt a little regretful for no reason. Phoenix is ​​a fire-type spiritual power, which is incompatible with water-type, especially ice-type.

After walking for a while, the sun rose to the top, and even the shade of the trees could not cover the scorching sunlight. The temperature around him was getting higher and higher, and Yu Chixiao noticed something was wrong.

"We're here."

Feng Feiluan grabbed Yu Chixiao's sleeves, pulled him to hide behind a big tree, and reminded in a low voice: "The treasure here is broken star yarn, which is impervious to water and fire, and can be chopped by swords. It can absorb a certain amount of spell attacks and is very suitable for refining into high-grade protective robes."

Yu Chixiao had heard of the broken star yarn. He had seen it at an auction during the demon elimination mission. An unrefined broken star yarn Xingsha can auction tens of thousands of high-grade spiritual stones, enough to buy a small sect.

Feng Feiluan continued: "The guard is a red-feathered leopard with a golden elixir level cultivation. Your ice spiritual roots are just right to defeat it..."

Before Feng Feiluan finished speaking, Yu Chixiao's eyes sharpened and he said he was offended. , wrapped his arms around the young man's waist, left here at an extremely fast speed, and jumped to another big tree.

With a loud bang, a huge fireball hit the big tree where they had just been hiding. The flames exploded at the moment of impact, swallowing up the entire towering tree in an instant.

"Roar!" The red-feathered leopard, which failed in the sneak attack, became angry and roared threateningly at the two people on the tree, and three larger flame balls appeared around it.

Yuchixiao didn't look at the stunned Feng Feiluan. He withdrew his hand when he stood firm and pulled out Jiuxiao. The blade of the sword was cold and sharp, and the blade of the sword buzzed slightly as if he was happy for the upcoming battle. His voice He said calmly: "Fellow Taoist Feng, please wait here for a moment." After saying this

, Yuchi Xiao jumped down, the hem of his pure white Taoist robe swaying lightly, drawing crisp arcs in the air.

The warm palms were withdrawn from his waist. The heat on Feng Feiluan's ears had not faded away, and he could see the scorching fire and the cold frost underneath. The figure in white was graceful, but his sword skills were sharp and decisive, and there was no trace of it when he struck. There was no hesitation at all, and the terrifying exploding fireworks did not even stain the corners of his clothes.

Feng Feiluan had never seen such a brave and sharp sword move without any delay, and she was stunned for a moment.

There are also swordsmen in the Feng clan. Perhaps it is because Fenghuang loves beauty. The sword moves, whether they are the needle type hidden in the cotton, the wide opening or the closing type, are all gorgeous and beautiful. There are inevitably a few redundant movements. There are few swordsmen who are as simple as this. , just looking at it, I feel a sense of contentment.

Within a moment, the Red Flame Leopard had dozens of blood marks all over its body. It roared angrily, its body size soared several times, its ferocious beast's mouth grew, and the accumulated flames made the air slightly distorted, and the surrounding temperature continued to rise.

As soon as Feng Feiluan raised his heart, Yu Chixiao had chopped off the beast's head under his sword. With a flick of his wrist, all the red blood flowing on the sword was spilled and became clean again.

Jiuxiao finally fought, and with satisfaction no longer trembled, returning to its scabbard.

Yu Chixiao took the red feathered leopard's demon elixir and walked towards the tree where Feng Feiluan was hiding. He raised his head slightly, and a piece of sunlight fell on his handsome eyebrows. The golden light seemed to melt a bit of the coldness between his eyebrows and eyes, adding a hint of warmth to him. Warmth.

"Fellow Daoist Feng, this fire demon elixir can help you heal your wounds." As soon as Yu Chixiao finished speaking, the young man who was stunned for some reason on the branch seemed to have accidentally slipped and exclaimed. He was caught off guard and fell from the high tree. Falling from the top.

Yuchi Xiao didn't move his eyes, and stretched out his arms to catch the young man firmly, and took him into his arms.

"Fellow Daoist Feng?" His slightly doubtful voice awakened Feng Feiluan's consciousness. The latter's ears were slightly red and said, "I'm sorry, my feet slipped."

Yuchixiao didn't pay attention and put the fire demon pill on Feng Fei. Luan put the person down in his hand.

When he put it down, the end of the young man's ponytail swept across his tiger's mouth, causing a slight cold itch. Yu Chixiao moved his fingers slightly, lowered his eyes, and casually glanced around to make sure there was no danger, and went to where the red feathered leopard was just now. Take out the broken star yarn.

Broken star gauze is a piece of gauze with a transparent appearance. There are tiny pieces of light shining on it, making it radiant and beautiful. Even if it doesn't have those self-defense functions, it might be robbed by beauty-loving monks if it's left outside.

Yu Chixiao pondered for a moment, then handed the gauze garment to Feng Feiluan, who had been in a daze since the Red Feathered Leopard appeared, and said: "Your injury has not healed. If you encounter danger, put it on and hide away."

Feng Feiluan was stunned. Blinking, looking at the beautiful gauze handed over by the slender and strong hand, he asked innocently: "Give it to me?"

"Yes." Yu Chixiao said: "Although it has not been refined yet, it can barely protect the body. ."

Feng Feiluan took the broken star gauze. The gauze in her hand was as smooth as fine silk. He lowered his head and looked at it. Suddenly he felt like something was jumping. It was jumping so fast and thumping that his cheeks were burning. , the tips of the ears were hot red.

It's strange, is a phoenix afraid of heat?

Yu Chixiao glanced at the body of the Red Feathered Leopard and said, "Let's go."

Feng Feiluan nodded casually. When he raised his head again, his eyes were bright and he said with bent eyes: "Brother Yuchi gave me the treasure that I worked so hard to kill. Yu Qing Yu Li, I should find a few more treasures for brother Yuchi to repay this kindness."

Yuchixiao was about to say no, but Feng Feiluan was already leading the way in high spirits.

He was obviously leading someone to find treasures, but the young man seemed more happy than finding treasures for himself.

Yu Chixiao paused, rubbed the hilt of the sword with his thumb, and just thought to himself, there are powerful monsters wherever the treasure is, which can be regarded as training.

He followed Feng Feiluan, and his eyes couldn't help but fall on the young man's long ponytail that swayed slightly when he walked around. His red hair ribbon tied up his black hair, which was neat and beautiful.

"Brother Yuchi." Feng Feiluan, who was walking in front, suddenly turned around, walked to Yuchixiao, walked side by side with him, and asked with curved lips, "Can I call you like this?" "

Yes." Yuchixiao said casually. In response, Feng Feiluan smiled a little brighter and said, "Brother Yuchi, we have been sharing the joys and sorrows for a few months in the Xuanlong Secret Realm. It's too unfamiliar to call me Taoist friend, so just call me Feiluan."

Yuchi . Xiao glanced at him, noncommittal.

Feng Feiluan didn't get a response, so she thought he agreed. The curve of her mouth widened unconsciously, and she tried her best to lead the way and try her best to help her savior find the treasure.

After searching for four or five days in a row, he found six priceless treasures. Yu Chixiao finally discovered that Feng Feiluan was not only familiar with the mysterious realm of Xuanlong, but also very familiar with it. The words of the elders in the clan should be true.

In the past few days, they had only met a few monks from small sects. Under the guidance of Feng Feiluan, except for the big monsters who guarded the treasures and the monsters with low intelligence, they turned out to be ordinary monsters. Haven't met either.

It was as if they sensed the same kind of aura that should not be offended and were avoiding them.

Yu Chixiao looked at Feng Feiluan's face as he talked about the next treasure with his brows dancing. The young man's eyes were clear and bright, and his amber pupils reflected the faint morning light. He was as beautiful as the person in the painting.

He looked at it calmly for a few times and shook his head slightly in his heart. This person was too careless and ignorant of the world. How could he be such a monster?

"Brother Yuchi, the Void Iron is an ancient thing. It is more precious than the previous treasures. After it is used to refine your Jiuxiao Sword, you can break through the void with one sword without cultivating the tribulation. It is very powerful, but the demon guarding the treasure Beasts are very difficult to deal with, and the Chidori Yanxiao Python is notoriously poisonous and almost indestructible, so you must be careful."

Feng Feiluan reminded him naggingly, and Yuchixiao was not impatient at all and nodded in response.

Not long after, they arrived at the place.

A giant python with a waist as thick as a bucket was hovering in the dark cave. Its black scales were slippery and cold, as if it felt the breath of human beings. It raised its head and stared at the two people at the entrance of the cave with a pair of huge, cold green eyes. Opening, the four fangs flashing with cold light were ferocious, and saliva flowed down from the mouth.

"You dare to disturb my purity, those cultivators who don't care about life and death."

A ghastly voice sounded in the cave. Feng Feiluan's pupils suddenly shrank, and she reached out to hold Yu Chixiao in annoyance, and said hurriedly: "It can spit people out. "We've arrived at Nascent Soul, brother Yuchi, we can't defeat you, run!"

Yuchixiao raised his head, the Jiuxiao in his hand had been removed from the scabbard and was hanging in front of him. The moon-white sword body buzzed, telling the story of facing a powerful enemy. extremely excited.

Jiuxiao's temperament is quite different from his, but they are a little similar.

They are never afraid of powerful enemies and long for passionate and hearty battles to hone themselves between life and death.