Chapter 100

The thick glass water tank suddenly shattered, and most of the seawater poured into it gushes out like a spring. The people watching were startled and took a big step back.

"Your Highness!"

Alvin was stunned for a second, and then stepped forward as quickly as possible.

The staff of the protection center who followed the natural mermaid were in a hurry. The deputy director asked some people to check the cause of the sudden crack of the glass, and some people gathered around Lan Yin to confirm the safety of their highness.

"Your Highness! Is Your Highness injured?!"

"I'm fine." Lan Yin frowned slightly and pushed away Alvin, who was so frightened that he almost lost his mind.

At the moment he sensed the danger, Lan Yin first used his mental power to wrap up the broken glass that sputtered out to prevent him from hurting other people. No one was injured, and he was only half doused with seawater.

The clothes I wore today were not waterproof, and my body was sticky and greasy. I could even feel water droplets rolling down my chest, which made me feel a little uncomfortable.

Lan Yin frowned a little, and glanced at the red-tailed mermaid who seemed to have discovered that he had done something bad, huddled in a glass tank with only half a tank of sea water left.

"What's going on?" Lan Yin took the towel handed over by Alvin and wiped it a little. Although his expression was not obvious, anyone with eyes could tell that their Highness was very unhappy at the moment.

Yes, this is an extremely precious natural mermaid, and the water tank it was transported should be made of the highest quality materials. Not only did it break for no reason, it almost hurt His Highness and the people, and his Highness was drenched in sea water.

After listening to the prosecutor's report, the vice president felt like crying. What does it mean that the material is okay? What does it mean that it may be caused by excessive internal impact?

This is a soft and frail natural mermaid! How is it possible to break hard tempered glass with just one slap? !

Everyone looked at the vice president eagerly, as if they were not going to let the protection institute go unless they gave a reasonable reason.

Naturally, the mermaid is a treasure of the empire, so even if it is a temporary place to stay, it cannot be ignored!

The vice-dean wiped his cold sweat and said after careful consideration: "Your Highness, there is no problem with the material. It may be that there was an unknown impact on the way from Blue Star... We promise that this kind of thing will never happen again! The Protection Institute will definitely compensate Your Excellency Jian Jian for the fright he received, and we will also make corresponding compensation to Your Highness."

Blue Star is the place where these two natural mermaids were found, and it is also the mother planet of mankind.

Simple should be the name of this red-tailed mermaid.

"Yeah." Lan Yin responded coldly, returned the towel to Alvin, and glanced at the mermaid that was as dazzling as the most intense and blazing fire cloud. He always felt that the person who named him was a little bit coping with the matter, and a little bit more. An inexplicable sense of familiarity.

But he was pretty sure he had never seen this mermaid.

The red-tailed mermaid looked at Lan Yin without blinking, not caring about the compensation the vice-dean said. She was eager to try, as if she wanted to jump out of the big water tank and jump in front of Lan Yin.

The edge of the broken glass was sharp. Lan Yin's eyebrows jumped fiercely and she said sternly: "Don't come out!" The

red-tailed mermaid shrank back aggrievedly.

Alvin looked at Lan Yin and then at Jian Jian, and reminded him at the right moment: "Your Highness, why don't you go change your clothes first, and let the protection center move the mermaid to another place."

Lan Yin nodded.

The deputy dean immediately asked people to deal with it.

Lan Yin was about to change clothes, but as soon as he moved, a clear and sweet voice came from behind and stopped him: "You! Stop!"

Lan Yin stopped and looked back, and saw Jian Zhizhi looking at him. Looking at him, as if a little angry and confused, he asked: "Don't you recognize me?"

"I've never seen you."

Unexpectedly, the red-tailed mermaid became angry and said: "How is that possible! Even my name was chosen by you, Hao JianJian! You really don't remember?"

Lan Yin: ...

Lan Yin felt that her taste should not be that bad, so JianJian spoke again: "My original name was Chan "Same, I don't like it, and then you gave me this name. Do you really not remember it?" "You

may have mistaken the person. I have never been to Blue Star, and I didn't even see a natural mermaid a few months ago. "For the sake of being a mermaid, Lan Yin reluctantly answered patiently.

He moved his mouth briefly, thinking that he was not a natural mermaid, but because of the people around him, he frowned and swallowed.

Alvin saw that His Highness was in a bad mood and quickly came out to testify, saying, "Yes, Your Highness, our Highness only operates on the Emperor Star. He most often goes to the Border Star to condolences the soldiers fighting against the alien beasts. He has never been to the Blue Star. Do you admit your mistake?" Are you here?"

The people in the protection center looked at each other and stood up one after another to prove it, coaxing Jian Jian to change places.

"It doesn't seem to be true. You don't even laugh, but that human child likes to laugh." He looked at Lan Yin briefly and murmured.

Realizing that Lan Yin was really different from the person he was looking for, he simply waved his head and said, "Since you're not, forget it, just go."

Lan Yin turned around and left.

The sea water made him feel uncomfortable all over. Lan Yin strode to the lounge and changed into new clothes. When he was about to come out, his head felt dizzy.

Lan Yin held on to the doorframe and frowned slightly.

Alvin was waiting for him outside the lounge. When he saw him come out, he went to the front line and reported: "Your Highness, the Protection Institute is doing a basic check-up on Lord Jian Jian. Do you want to go and have a look?" "They said

as compensation, they can let you and Jian Jian Your Majesty, please stay here for a day to get to know each other."

The relationship between Su Su and Blaise is no secret in the nursing home. Everyone knows that Su Su will definitely choose Blaise, so His Highness Lan Yin will definitely try his best to win over this second natural mermaid. , this compensation couldn't be better.

Lan Yin thought for a while and was about to agree when a video call popped up on the optical brain.

The person in the video was someone close to the emperor. He nodded respectfully to Lan Yin and said, "Your Majesty, Your Majesty has something to ask you." Lan Yin hung up the phone and asked

Alvin to tell the dean and use this day's opportunity to get acquainted with each other. After pushing back, he returned to the palace first.

Lan Yin is only twenty-one years old this year, and his father is also in his prime. When he saw Lan Yin coming, his stern expression softened a lot, and he waved and said, "Lan Yin, have you finished meeting Su Su?"

Lan Yin nodded, Walking to his father's side, he glanced at the garden he was admiring. He knew what the emperor wanted to say, so he spoke first: "Su Su won't choose me, he will choose Blaise." "It doesn't matter, of course

there is another mermaid. ."

There was no surprise on the emperor's face. He had obviously known it for a long time and said calmly: "If you like it, that one will only be yours."

Naturally, several people should compete to own the mermaid, and in the end, the mermaid will choose the partner he likes. , the emperor said this too firmly, but no one present had any strange expressions.

After all, this is the royal family of the empire. It is already generous to give up a natural mermaid. How can there be two reasons to give it up to others? Since there are natural mermaids, isn't it a joke that the future queen will be an artificial mermaid?

Lan Yin pursed her lips straight, but still didn't say anything. Just when she was about to agree, the emperor suddenly said: "But if you don't like that mermaid, then it doesn't matter if you don't marry him. Your wishes are the most important. If you are You Jin, he would think so too."

Eugene is Lan Yin's mother, a beautiful blond gold-tailed mermaid, but she was in poor health and died of illness not long after giving birth to the child. The emperor and the queen had a very good relationship. Lan Yin only had one child, so the emperor had always been very doting on Lan Yin.

Lan Yin's expression calmed down, and he let out a low hum. His eyes suddenly felt dizzy again.

He shook his head.

"I have something else to do with calling you here this time. I received news this morning that another mermaid has disappeared. This is the second case in the past two months. I suspect it is related to the organization that illegally studied mermaids twelve years ago." The emperor's face was solemn and he said: "The trust of the people has been reduced, and the panic among the mermaids is spreading. It needs to be detected as soon as possible."

Lan Yin's pupils shrank, and his eyebrows were soaked in frost, and he said almost immediately: "Father, leave this matter to me. "

Twelve years ago, my father destroyed a research institute that illegally studied mermaids. Unfortunately, he failed to catch the mastermind of the organization. Then he suddenly disappeared. When he came back, the memory of that period was completely blank in his mind. I don't know how. He disappeared and didn't know how he came back.

Lan Yin felt that his missing memory must be related to that organization.

"I originally planned to let you handle it." The emperor said, "But you must be careful." The emperor

gave Lan Yin all the information he got. Lan Yin took the information and couldn't wait to return to his place of residence.

But before he had time to study, Lan Yin immediately chose to sit down on the sofa to rest.

I sat here for a long time.

His consciousness seemed to be dragged into the story, and he completely experienced a life comparable to a nightmare.

There, everything was the same as in the original world. In the story, Lan Yin fell madly in love with Su Su. Even when the director of the asylum announced that Su Su's partner was Blaise, he didn't give up. He kept using his identity to force and take Hao Hao. However, the relationship between Su Su and Blaise is getting better and better.

Under strong public protest, Lan Yin was temporarily sent to a remote galaxy to fight star beasts, and Su Su and Blaise got together smoothly.

But the good times didn't last long. When Su Su was attending Bridal Academy, she was accidentally kidnapped by an organization that illegally researched mermaids. After experiencing various tortures, she was rescued by Blaise and Lan Yin who hurried back. However, she still lost her fertility and calmed the human spirit. His physical strength is also far behind, and his physical fitness is even worse than that of the artificial mermaid.

Blaise didn't say it on the surface, but in fact he was full of disappointment. He temporarily suppressed his emotions and tried to treat Su Su as usual, but Su Su was tortured and her mental state was unstable. She almost regarded Blaise as a spiritual support. After Blaise left for a while, she cried and made trouble. As time went by, Blaise became Fed up.

During a mission, Blaise almost had a mental riot. Fortunately, he was saved by an extremely beautiful young man. After getting to know him, he discovered that the young man was the second natural mermaid who escaped from the asylum and caused a commotion. He came ashore to find a human. .

Blaise agreed to help with the search. As he got along with the young man, he felt more and more powerful and dazzling, unlike the humble and neurotic Su Su. On the contrary, he became more and more indifferent to Su Su and often verbally insulted her. Su Su was in great pain, and Lan Yin did not hesitate to disobey the emperor's order and silently stayed by Su Su's side to comfort her.

Until one day, the young man discovered Blaise's thoughts and the mental violence he had done to his future spouse Su Su. He disgustedly beat Blaise unconscious and almost died on the spot. Su Su rushed over at the last moment to protect him. He killed Blaise and drove away the youth.

Not long after, Blaise, who was lying in the hospital bed, faced Su Su who was busy taking care of her. He finally saw his true feelings and held a grand wedding with Su Su.

Because Lan Yin repeatedly disobeyed the emperor's orders, and because Su Su forcibly left the battlefield, the star beasts occupied a planet, and the people lost their homes. The entire star network was full of complaints, the reputation of the royal family fell into the abyss, and the identity of the crown prince was removed. Later, his father was extremely disappointed with him and never wanted to see him again...

After Su Su's wedding, Lan Yin, who became a commoner, committed suicide.

When he opened his eyes again, Lan Yin felt that everything in front of him seemed like a lifetime ago, as if he had experienced the most realistic nightmare.

Maybe not a nightmare.

An icy chill climbed up her spine. Lan Yin's breathing was a little short, and she closed her eyes hard to suppress the sudden emotion.

That's not him. It's impossible for him to leave everything behind just because he likes someone. It's impossible for him to risk everything just to save someone.

After saying it several times, Lan Yin quickly regained her composure.

Since he won't be like in the story, there is no need to worry about anything. As for Su Su and Blaise, it's better for them to be together. One is willing to fight and the other is willing to suffer, so as not to harm others.

But if this story is true, then the information given will also be beneficial to him. For example, that organization will target Su Su who goes to the Bridal Academy. For example... that one doesn't know why, but is not as delicate as an ordinary fish, but is powerful. A simple man who can beat up an imperial general is looking for someone who seems to be very important.

That person seemed to be somewhat similar to him, so he simply admitted his mistake.

Lan Yin thought about it for a while, and then read the message the emperor gave him for a while, and suddenly thought of a brilliant but risky idea.

If the simple force value is really so high, and his organization wants the most natural mermaid, then can he... use fish to go fishing?

Lan Yin pondered for a moment and felt that no matter whether it was true or not, this was not good for Jian. Although he would try his best to make arrangements, it was a precious natural mermaid after all. It was too risky to have a one percent chance of being injured, not to mention the story. Su Su, who was captured, was so seriously injured.

He regretfully gave up the idea and began to think of other sure ways.

Alvin approached the study and reported: "Your Highness, the arrangements have been made."

Lan Yin was handling official business and hummed.

He sent people to search for clues where the two mermaids disappeared, and also sent people to the Bridal Academy to protect and keep an eye on them secretly. The murderer had just committed the crime and would not commit another crime in a short time, so he could only wait.

When Lan Yin began to think about letting people disguise themselves as natural mermaids to go fishing, Alvin thought for a while and asked tentatively: "Your Highness, do you want to see His Excellency Jian Jian?"

Lan Yin paused.

Untimely, I thought of the red-tailed mermaid that was as bright as the sunset. Her delicate face was incomparably beautiful, her white palms could smash the tempered glass with a snap, and her seemingly slender arms could bring a majestic empire to the throne. The beating was so brutal that he was seriously injured and was bedridden for several months, and almost died on the spot.

This huge contrast was extremely impactful. Lan Yin couldn't help but hold her forehead, but the corners of her mouth slightly turned upward.

Ignoring the shocked Alvin, Lan stood up and said, "Go and have a look."