Chapter 82

Dream revolves around two men who abuse their bodies and minds. The one standing above is Feng Yao, the helmsman of the Fengshi Group. The other man, Gu Chao, is very familiar to him. He is the senior he has a crush on, and he is also the one he has a crush on. The boss of Ning Hedong.

In the story, Ning Hedong signed a contract with a shady small company. Because acting made more money, he, who could only sing and dance, was forced to start becoming an actor. Fortunately, he had a junior student who was very talented in acting.

He did a big favor to his younger brother, paying for the surgery for his younger sister who suddenly fell seriously ill. He then asked his younger brother to teach him acting. His life was tepid, and he only waited for the expiration of his contract with a small company to find another job.

But before the contract expired, the black-hearted company wanted to squeeze out the last bit of his value. Ning Hedong was drugged by his agent at a cocktail party and sent to the bed of a business tycoon to please him.

Ning Hedong didn't want to, so he ran out of the room when the manager wasn't paying attention, and accidentally ran into Feng Yao's lounge, where they spent the night with Feng Yao.

As a result, the two people intersect. Ning Hedong falls in love with Feng Yao, but Feng Yao despises him, and a series of plots that abuse both body and mind begin. Until Ning Hedong was heartbroken, and for the sake of Qi Fengyao, he decided to agree to the confession of Gu Chao, the junior who had been silently accompanying him.

Only then did Feng Yao suddenly realize that he had actually fallen in love with Ning Hedong. He suppressed Gu Chao violently and made Gu Chao retreat. However, his sister, who learned about his brother's situation, became even more ill.

Gu Chao didn't see his sister for the last time.

He originally thought that all this was just an extremely real dream, but Gu Chao heard Huo Jiangyue's name.

Huo Jiangyue, the sinister company signed by Ning and Dong in the story, is a business boss who wants to please.

Gu Chao had a bad premonition in his heart. He raised his voice slightly, opened his eyes slightly, and asked, "Are you Huo Jiangyue from Tianhui Group?"

Huo Jiangyue looked at the young man who suddenly froze for some reason. It's not surprising that Gu Chao knew his name. Tianhui Group is a family-owned group with a history of at least a hundred years and involves many industries. It is a real behemoth.

He nodded.

Gu Chao stared at Huo Jiangyue for a few seconds.

There is not much written about Huo Jiangyue in the story, but it explains that the reason why the black-hearted company dared to do that was precisely because their boss accidentally found out that Huo Jiangyue had a conflict with the old man of the Huo family, because Huo Jiangyue was thirty years old. The old man was afraid that Huo Jiangyue would die alone and work all his life, so he got angry and fell ill.

The old man fell ill due to his old age. In order to appease the old man, Huo Jiangyue started to think about finding a partner.

It was no secret in the industry that he liked men. The boss of Black Heart Company immediately became interested and sent Ning Hedong, the most beautiful girl in the company, to Huo Jiangyue's bed with the intention of making friends.

Of course, this matter went to waste. Huo Jiangyue had no idea that someone had sent someone to his bed. Later, Feng Yao settled an old score. The Feng Group and the Tianhui Group were evenly matched in strength. He couldn't bear to touch Huo Jiangyue, so he directly The black-hearted company collapsed to vent its anger.

Gu Chao looked into the man's dark and deep eyes as his thoughts drifted away.

Huo Jiangyue's eyes moved away and fell on his hand holding the hem of the man's clothes.

Gu Chao moved his fingers slightly and released his hand. There were many thoughts in his mind, and he whispered in a slightly absent-minded voice: "I'm sorry."

Huo Jiangyue glanced at Gu Chao for a few times. Ever since the young man knew his name, his mood had suddenly deteriorated. , visible to the naked eye.

Since he took charge of the group, Huo Jiangyue has been embraced by people like crucian carp across the river, and there are many who have had trouble with him, but he usually ignores them and leaves them to Special Assistant Liang to deal with them.

This is the first time I've seen someone unhappy.

Is it taking retreat to advance?

Huo Jiangyue's eyebrows moved. Just at this moment, a call came in on the mobile phone.

Huo Jiangyue looked down, frowned, signaled to the driver, said "Have a good rest", answered the phone, took long steps and strode out of the ward.

The words "old man", "angry" and "sick" followed the wind and drifted into Gu Chao's ears.

Gu Chao tightened his fingers, and an undercurrent surged into his light brown eyes like glazed stones.

Could that dream be true?

Gu Chao shook his head. Could such a mysterious thing be just a coincidence?

He put aside these things for the time being and took out his mobile phone. At a glance, he saw several missed calls from Ning and Dong. Gu Chao paused for a second, opened the screen, and called his sister first.

"Brother? What's wrong?" It

was only around nine o'clock in the morning. When my sister Gu Xi answered the phone, her voice was hazy. She was obviously disturbed by him before she even woke up.

The monstrous hatred left in the dream was still rolling in his chest. Gu Chao's tight back slowly relaxed and he spoke old words with a smile in his voice but without a trace of smile on his face: "It's nothing. It's just spring. Cover yourself with quilts. Don't worry." If you catch a cold, my brother will come over to see you in two days."

If Gu Xi sees the small wound on his head, he will have another long speech, so he'd better go see her after he recovers.

Gu Xi knew that her brother was very busy, so she had no doubts and responded obediently.

After saying a few more words, Gu Chao hung up the phone and stared at the messages from Ning Hedong.

His parents died in a car accident when he was eighteen years old. He and Gu Xi depended on each other. He met Ning Hedong when they were working part-time in college.

At that time, he only regarded Ning Hedong as a senior he knew. Later, something happened to Gu Xi. Ning Hedong took the initiative to help and had a very good attitude. He even helped him pay for the remaining tens of thousands of yuan in surgery expenses out of his own pocket. He was the one at that time. She developed a good impression of this gentle senior who provided help in times of need.

Later, Ning Hedong asked him to teach him acting, and the salary was offset by the advance surgery fee. Gu Chao naturally spared no effort to help, but the talented person was always not good at teaching others.

Ning Hedong made a suggestion and went to the set together. On the surface, Gu Chao was his stuntman, but in fact every day, after studying the scene that Ning Hedong would shoot tomorrow, Gu Chao would go to Ning Hedong's room and perform for Ning He. Watch it in winter and act until he knows how to do it.

Director Zhao is right, he is like the shadow of Ning Hedong.

Gu Chao worked as a shadow for a year. From college to graduation, he accompanied Ning and Dong to film two TV series and one movie. Originally, he should have been happy with it. Who made Ning and Dong help him a lot? Who made him like Ning? and winter.

But now, Gu Chao no longer wants to be this shadow, nor does he want to like Ning Hedong.

Not just because of that incredibly real dream, he just suddenly felt, why bother?

He stayed with Ning Hedong for a year. Couldn't Ning Hedong see that he liked him? But Ning Hedong never responded, and even assumed that he was just a shadow. Although his attitude towards him was gentle, he was actually indifferent.

While working as a stuntman for Ning Hedong and teaching him how to film, Gu Chao also had to work part-time to make money because his sister had to be hospitalized for a long time. For a whole year, he was like a tireless spinning top. Now that he is fainting from exhaustion, he is... It was like a wake-up call, waking him up.

If something happens to him because he is tired, what will happen to his sister lying in the hospital?

Gu Chao dialed Ning Hedong's number expressionlessly.

It seemed that he had been waiting for him there, and the call was answered as soon as it was dialed.

"Gu Chao, why didn't you answer the phone just now? Is there something wrong with Gu Xi?" Ning Hedong coughed twice. He had a low fever yesterday and got better this morning. Because there was a show tomorrow, he asked Gu Chao to go over and call him. He told the story, but he didn't expect that Gu Chao would disappear after replying a message.

If Ning and Dong coughed twice as usual, Gu Chao would definitely ask for concern.

But not now.

Gu Chao's tone was calm, and he directly ignored Ning Hedong's cough. His clear voice passed through the current, with a different kind of pleasantness, "Brother Ning, I want to resign."

This sentence was no less than a bolt from the blue, and he immediately Ning and Dong were stunned.

He changed his hand to hold the phone, calmed his mind, changed his name to an intimate one, and asked tentatively: "Xiao Chao, why do you say that suddenly? Director Zhao said that you accidentally hit your head. Is it because you were hurt and in a bad mood? ? If you are unhappy, you can take a day off today and I will study the script by myself. It doesn't matter."

Gu Chao, who was usually considerate, always sounded a little uncomfortable. He frowned and said in a normal tone. : "No, I just want to resign. Senior, I worked as your stuntman for a year, and my salary should have paid off the 60,000 yuan. I..."

Ning Hedong heard the seriousness in Gu Chao's tone and couldn't help it. Interrupting Gu Chao's words, he said: "I didn't think carefully about this matter. You have paid it off a long time ago. Xiao Chao, don't resign, okay? I haven't finished filming this drama. I definitely can't do it alone. You Help me, I have helped you before."

He took a deep breath and said softly: "I understand, you want money, right? In this way, starting from this month, I will give you eight dollars every month. Thousand? Should it be enough for Gu Xi's hospitalization expenses? If it's not enough, we can still negotiate."

Gu Chao's expression suddenly became cold, and the hand holding the mobile phone was clenched tightly. The light blue veins were raised, indicating the owner's worried mood.

He originally planned to help Ning Hedong finish filming the drama before leaving. He just wanted to inform Ning Hedong in advance that he wanted to resign, and give Ning Hedong a chance to find someone else to study, or to study acting.

But now it seems that there is no need.

"Ning Hedong, I'm very grateful for your help in the beginning, but I gave you day and night narrations, acted as your stuntman, and helped you get several nominations, but I couldn't repay this love anyway. That's it. You go find someone else."

Before Ning and Dong could react, Gu Chao hung up the phone.

The anger in his chest had not subsided. Gu Chao adjusted his breathing. It seemed like it was the first day he met Ning Hedong. How could he fall in love with Ning Hedong?

Gu Chao lowered his eyebrows in annoyance, seeing that Ning and Dong called and wanted to say something, he blocked them out of sight and out of mind.

On the other end, it was discovered that the phone number had been blocked, and Ning Hedong's expressions were changing. He was already sick, but now he was flustered and short of breath, and almost fainted.

He coughed twice and sent a message to Gu Chao without giving up, only to find that not only his mobile phone number had been blocked, but his contact information had also been blocked.

Ning Hedong: ...

In contrast, Gu Chao felt relaxed, as if a heavy burden had been lifted off his shoulders.

He was half-lying on the hospital bed, looking out the window at the vibrant trees sprouting buds. He squinted his eyes and showed a dazzling smile. The small pear dimple on the left was also full of vitality.

It turns out that Gu Chao was working as a stuntman for Ning Hedong. Because Ning Hedong might ask him to study drama at any time, he couldn't stay too far away from Ning Hedong. He could only take a few small jobs in other film and television crews in the film and television city, or go to Find some part-time job nearby, it's very tiring and the salary is low.

But it's different now that I quit my job. I don't have to think about others anymore, and I don't have to be someone else's shadow. While making more money, I can still enjoy my favorite acting.

Gu Chao knew that he was very talented. He didn't have the background to act in big productions or leading male and female roles, but small roles in some small online dramas were more than enough. After all, he also graduated from China Film and Television. He had just graduated less than a year ago and was still a fresh graduate. Still alive.

Gu Chao took his mobile phone and looked at his WeChat Moments, trying to find out if the crew was recruiting anyone.

He has been aware of building connections for a long time and has a good personality and talent. In the past few years, he has accumulated the contact information of many people in his circle.

After this search, he really found it.

It was posted by an assistant director whom I know from a walk-on role. It is a small fairy tale online drama. The third male lead is to be cast. The character is Bai Qiehei's junior brother. If the acting is good, he will be more outstanding than the second male lead.

Even if it's a web drama, the third male actor's salary is much higher than that of the extras who play part-time roles.

Gu Chao touched his face. Although he was confident that he could do anything well, the fit between the character and the face was a bonus in the audition. After all, the face was the preconceived impression.

After making up his mind, Gu Chao contacted the assistant director, signed up, got the audition address and time, and ordered the alarm clock with satisfaction.

Huo Jiangyue arranged for him to be in a single ward. Gu Chao hadn't slept well in the past few days. He took care of Ning and Dong Xiao for half the night last night. He didn't get up before dawn to film the movie in the morning. He was really tired, so he put down his phone and thanked him from the bottom of his heart. After talking to Huo Jiangyue for a while, he lay down to sleep to catch up on his sleep.

Two days later, Gu Chao arrived at the audition site.

The address mentioned by the assistant director was in a four-star hotel. When Gu Chao arrived, the place was crowded and noisy. It didn't look like an audition for a small web drama at all.

He looked around and saw many familiar second- and third-tier actors, and even two big-name actors, with their managers following him, talking to them.

Gu Chao was a little confused and looked down at the assistant director's chat box.

Did he make a mistake?

Gu Chao was puzzled, squeezed into the surging crowd, picked out a girl who was arranging her clothes and looked easy to talk to, raised a bright signature smile, and asked: "Hello, may I ask if this is "The Overbearing Master Falling in Love"? Will I have an audition?"

The girl saw a handsome face in the blink of an eye. She swayed for a moment and had a strange expression when she heard this. She couldn't help but laugh for a while and said, "Handsome guy, are you going to the wrong place? This is the audition meeting for the cast of "Retrospective" directed by Yang Siwen."

Gu Chao was stunned for a moment. Of course he had heard of Director Yang's "Retrospective". "Retrospective" is a big IP. Director Yang is an award-winning director of dramas. Back then, I decided to shoot it, but the name was still on the hot search for a few days.

He looked down at the chat box again and sent a message in confusion: [Director Qian, I'm here, but there is only an audition for "Retrospective" here? ]

Not long after, Director Qian's message popped up in a hurry: [It's Xiao Gu! I'm really sorry. I forgot to inform you that the audition was cancelled. Several candidates recommended by investors and the main actors have been finalized...]

Gu Chao didn't read the content carefully. It was just a comforting content. He replied "Okay" and turned off his phone.

The hotel was crowded, and the girl next to him was close enough to see what was on the screen at a glance, and looked at Gu Chao with a somewhat sympathetic look.

Another poor person who was brought into the group to be persecuted.

She thought for a while and said: "You're already here, why don't you try "Retrospection"? The audition hasn't started yet. It's still too late for you to fill out the registration form. Although the male protagonist and the supporting actor will definitely not be destined for you, Director Yang's If you can play a small role, you will earn money."

The girl comforted: "Director Yang doesn't like actors who bring money to join the group. If you audition, you will definitely not be squeezed out."

Gu Chao also had the same plan. After waiting for two days, this trip cannot be in vain.

Gu Chao looked up at the place with the most people, turned to the girl, smiled, and said, "Thank you."

He stepped forward and squeezed forward, not noticing the pity look on the girl behind him who was stunned for a moment.

"Retrospection" is a big-budget movie. The hero and heroine are a pair of lovers. It tells the story of an accident that happened to them. The heroine died. The hero was miserable and depressed for a while. Later, he accidentally made a deal with the God of Death and gained the ability to reverse time. .

He wanted to save his lover, so he turned back time again and again, failed again and again, and watched his beloved lover die in front of him again. He turned back time again and again after the death of the heroine, and failed to save again... countless

failures. Later, the male protagonist slowly deteriorated from sunny and cheerful to gloomy and world-weary, and finally hovered on the edge of mental collapse.

In the end, it was discovered that it was not the heroine who died, but him.

The heroine first made a deal with the God of Death and exchanged her life for his.

The reversal of time in each scene is just a mental trick left behind by the heroine asking the God of Death. There is never any reversal of time.

She thought that the male protagonist would give up after a few times, return to his original life, and forget about her as time passed, but she did not expect that the male protagonist would keep trying to save her.

In the eyes of girls, Gu Chao's appearance is very suitable for the male protagonist in the early stage. The couple themselves are a combination of the royal sister and the milk dog. Gu Chao fits 100%, but appearance alone cannot influence anything. The important thing is to have strength. Just fine.

Gu Chao went to the front and got the registration form. On his resume, he only wrote about his minor role, without mentioning Ning or Dong.

After submitting the registration form and taking the number plate, Gu Chao chose a place with few people and went there. After standing still, he started Baidu's "Backtracking".

He was so busy every day that he knew that "Retrospective" had been on the hot search for a few days and he accidentally saw it once. Because of his good memory, he remembered it, but he couldn't figure out the details of the plot.

Now when I read it, I realized that "Retrospective" was adapted from a short story by a famous writer. Gu Chao clicked on the novel, blocked out the noisy sounds in his ears, and began to study it carefully.

The audition lasted only half a day.

Gu Chao finished reading the novel and the number plate was called fifty-six.

Gu Chao glanced at No. 67 in his hand. For a while, he closed his eyes and rehearsed the small role he wanted to choose in his mind. That role didn't have many roles, and he finished the simulation not long after.

"Number sixty!"

Gu Chao glanced at the person calling the number and lowered his head. He was a little bored and planned to practice the role of the male protagonist.

He is very interested in the role of the male protagonist. The despair accumulated bit by bit leads to the collapse bit by bit. He needs to work hard on the details, not too abrupt, and to withstand repeated viewings by the audience.

Just like a small puddle slowly turns into a big river, the audience is asked to accept the changes of the male protagonist naturally. It is not until the final climax that they suddenly realize that despair is like a tide, drowning this man.

When did the sunny and cheerful life turn into this? It's no longer clear.

Gu Chao was halfway through rehearsing in his mind when suddenly his shoulder was bumped by someone passing by.

"Sorry." A male voice sounded.

Gu Chao opened his eyes and didn't take it to heart. He smiled politely at the man. He noticed the man's pause and blinked in confusion: "What's wrong?"

Cheng Qing's eyes were fixed on Gu Chao's face. Circle, shook his head and said with a smile: "Nothing, are you here to audition? Which role do you want to try?"

Gu Chao said the small role he wanted to try, Cheng chuckled and asked: "I see you Her appearance is very suitable for the male lead. Why don't you try for the male lead? Director Yang doesn't choose people based on reputation, but based on strength. Maybe you have a chance to be selected." "Let's do it

step by step." Gu Chao smiled shyly, he I would like to, but the chance of success in the audition is too small. With so many popular actors and seniors, he is just a little-known bit-part actor. If he fails in the audition, he will have no choice but to get out. It is better to play it safe and choose a small role. .

Cheng Qing didn't say much and hurried into the audition room.

Gu Chao withdrew his curious gaze, closed his eyes and continued practicing.

I do not know how long it has been.

"Number sixty-seven!"

Gu Chao opened his eyes and walked calmly into the audition room.

Our little Gu has good looks and strength. 0v0

Isn't he thick and long~ More updates for the 5000 nutrient solution that he owes (face covering)... I will continue to add more updates tomorrow, I still owe two more updates, and I am paying off my debt (^v^)