Chapter 147

In the tree house, Pelosius was looking at the sleepy boy in his arms with a faint smile on his face, thinking about their future.

Hearing Morris's voice outside the door and thinking of Angus and the God of Darkness, Pelosius's lowered eyes became extremely cold for a moment.

He quietly stood up and went out without disturbing Uriel. Before Morris could see the inside, he closed the door, covering up the sweet fragrance that had not faded in the room.

"Uril is fine." Pelosius looked calm and lowered his voice.

After hearing the good news, Maurice breathed a sigh of relief. He noticed Pelosius's lowered voice and guessed that Uriel was still resting. He said softly and gently: "The Holy Son is fine. The fallen elves in the dungeon have recovered. Now Time..."

The two talked softly at the door for a while and made a small deal. After handling the follow-up matters, Pelosius got into the carriage with Uriel, who was too tired and still sleeping.

Unlike the rush to the Elf Forest, Pelosius deliberately slowed down the carriage in order to make the journey smoother and leisurely returned to the temple.

When Uriel woke up, they had returned to the small building in the central temple.

"Back?"

"Yes." Pelosius sat on the edge of the bed, holding down Uriel who was too surprised to sit up from the bed, and said, "The matter in the Elf Forest has been resolved. You are too tired, so I didn't call you."

Uriel blushed and said calmly: "Actually... it's not bad."

Although it was three days and three nights... he was a succubus! How could you, how could you get dizzy?

He also wants to save face.

A smile flashed in Pelosius's eyes, but he didn't care about such a trivial matter and nodded lightly.

The kettle and cups on the table flew up on their own initiative, filled a glass of water, and flew to Pelosius's hand.

"Drink some water."

Uriel was a little flattered to be served by the god he was thinking of. He took a sip of the water on his lips, and his small eyes kept drifting to Pelosius's face, full of some kind of expectation.

Pelosius turned to talk about the Forest of Elves: "Before we left, those fallen elves were successfully purified and regained their consciousness. They thanked you very much and said that they would give you a gift when you go to the Forest of Elves next time. Surprise."

That's not what Uriel wanted to hear, but after hearing the good news, he suppressed his anxiety, bent his eyes and nodded, and continued to stare at Pelosius eagerly.

Pelosius glanced at him, his lips slightly curled up quietly, but instead of saying what he wanted to hear, he slowly talked about another thing.

"Angus is a descendant of the Dark God. In order to confuse the believers of the Light, he hid in the temple as an undercover agent to build momentum for himself... The Light only gave him a meager amount of divine power, so he could not purify the fallen elves. Among the elves, It was Angus who was followed and peeped by Sen, and the darkness saved him who should have died."

These few sentences contained a lot of information, Uriel blinked, not having any doubts about Pelosius's news.

He digested it for a while, forgetting all the urgent matters for the time being. He frowned and said, "This makes sense. You obviously just helped me suppress my estrus before, so it's impossible for it to break out so quickly." , it was Angus who moved his hands and feet in that glass of wine, and the incident in the Elf Forest was probably done by Angus and the others?" "

Smart." Pelosius touched Uriel's black and smooth hair, Just as he was about to stop, two little devil horns suddenly appeared in his hair.

Uriel's face turned slightly red as he revealed his true form, and he gently rubbed his hand with his horn.

Pelosius's eyes were dim, and his long fingers were caressing and teasing him. Seeing the blush on Uriel's face getting darker, he sighed in his heart and pinched the tail that was unwilling to be outdone and circled his wrist. , grabbing that naughty heart in the palm of your hand.

The tingling sensation climbed all the way up from the tailbone, and the scalp-numbing pleasure made Uriel squint his eyes. The pattern on his abdomen felt faintly hot, and he glanced at Pelosius shyly, wanting to refuse but to welcome him.

Pelosius had long seen through Uriel. On the surface he seemed to be very shy and innocent, but in fact he might be thinking about something weird in his heart.

Fortunately, he blocked his mind-reading skills.

At the moment when Uriel was drunk, his mind-reading skills evolved again. He could read his mind without physical contact and could control it freely.

Pelosius kept his promise and stopped reading Uriel's voice at will. When he returned to the small building, he directly turned off this skill.

Therefore, his expression remained unchanged and he continued to play with the little peach heart calmly, while saying: "Angus was rescued by darkness, but I took back the light power from Angus and marked him as a traitor. As long as If he comes into contact with darkness, the brand will cause him extreme pain."

The tip of his tail was being rubbed and pinched back and forth, and Uriel's breathing became erratic. His red eyes revealed a magnificent aura, and he added tremblingly: " But Angus himself is a descendant of the dark god, so he will..." "

Always in pain."

The faint smile hanging on the corner of Pelosius's lips did not change at all, but the words coming out of his thin lips were cold and ruthless: "This is what he should do. There is a punishment."

Uriel had no objection at all, and could not think of any objection. He was almost tortured to death by those sharp-jointed hands.

A happy way to die, of course.

"Sius..." Uriel regretted teasing Pelosius.

He moved, trying to pull back the ravaged tail, but he didn't know whether it was because Pelosius wouldn't let go, or whether it was because the disgraced tail was unwilling and couldn't pull it back.

Uriel looked at Pelosius longingly and begged for mercy in a low voice: "Stop rubbing, your tail will break if you rub it any more."

Pelosius's golden eyes flashed slightly, and something hot seemed to be flowing under his smile, and he lowered his voice. He asked, "How could it be broken?"

As soon as he finished speaking, the little heart in his palm couldn't bear the stimulation, and it stopped moving.

Uriel looked at him pitifully.

Pelosius pondered for a moment, but still did not let go. He also used his thumb to rub the heart of the heart, and asked calmly: "If it is broken, will you reconnect it?"

Uriel: "..."

His illusion ? Why do you feel that Hughes has changed?

Seeing that Uriel really couldn't stand it anymore, with physiological tears hanging on his wet eyelashes and his toes curling up, Pelosius achieved his goal and let him go mercifully.

After this time, Uriel should be more restrained, right?

Pelosius didn't mind Uriel deliberately teasing him, but although he was the incarnation of a god, he was still a human being after all. Even a god couldn't resist such repeated temptations.

But the previous few days and nights had passed, and Uriel needed some rest, so he couldn't mess around anymore.

Pelosius sighed in his heart, looking at the careless little succubus, his eyes were full of smiling warmth.

Uriel hugged his tail and calmed down for a while before he came out of his daze. The redness on his cheeks faded away. He remembered the most important thing and looked at Pelosius anxiously.

Now that we've talked about the Elf Forest, it's time to get down to business, right?

Did you agree to answer him when you return to the temple?

Uriel stared at Pelosius and hinted wildly: "Sius, have you forgotten something?"

Pelosius pretended to ponder for a moment, looked at Uriel's impatient eyes, raised his lips, and did not let go. Uriel has been waiting.

He leaned forward, intertwined his fingers with Uriel, and pressed a cherishing kiss on the boy's forehead.

The majestic divine power formed a small eye of the wind, blowing the curtains and the curtains on the bed. When Pelosius's lips left, the divine power turned into a warm golden glow, blending into the center of Uriel's eyebrows, leaving a light golden streak. Divine power pattern.

Uriel was stunned when he opened his eyes, feeling a strange connection with Pelosius.

He raised his hand and touched his warm brows, and asked doubtfully, "Is there anything here?"

"It has my mark, and you can share your divine power with me."

Pelosius looked at him with a smile.

In fact, it's more than that. If he is really taken back by the God of Light one day and disappears between heaven and earth, all the divine power of this body will be given to Uriel through the mark.

If the God of Light is not as upright as the world's legends say, if the God of Light wants to harm Uriel who abducted his incarnation after his death, if the God of Darkness and Angus want to do harm to Uriel...these divine powers will help him protect him. lover.

"Uril."

Pelosius took the little succubus's hand, kissed it without any lust, placed it on his heart, and stared at Uriel with his golden eyes: "You guessed it right Yes, I like you here."

Uriel blinked, his breath trembled uncontrollably, and some warm liquid fell from his eyelashes and fell on the back of his hand.

As if being burned, Uriel suddenly came to his senses, and then he was ecstatic.

So happy.

so happy.

Hughes said his heart loved him.

The happiness in his heart seemed to melt Uriel away, and the love that surged in his chest turned into an inflated desire that needed to be vented. His fair cheeks were once again stained with red, and his eyebrows were alluringly beautiful. Colorful, looking at Pelosius with eyes like a hook.

Uriel blushed, held Pelosius's hand with his backhand, and said softly shyly: "I am hungry here, and I also want to be filled with divine power."

Pelosius:?

Uriel would be so happy that he would fall into estrus again, which Pelosius had not expected.

I originally wanted to use my divine power to suppress him, but Uriel refused and excitedly pulled him to play around in the small building, truly unleashing his true nature.

It happened that Uriel had half of his divine power, and coupled with the succubus's own extraordinary physique in some aspects, by the time he stopped and returned to the room, it was already dark once.

Pelosius fell into a rare deep silence.

Even if Uriel is a succubus, he is the incarnation of the God of Light. He should not like this in his heart. How can he join in the mischief? !

Pelosius, who was lying on the bed, took a deep breath, looked at the soft little succubus in his arms, and said the words he wanted to teach him in a different way.

"Uril." He softened his tone and discussed with Uriel: "You can't go too far, let alone indulge in such meaningless things. From now on..."

Uriel leaned his head on the chest of his beloved. , contentedly listening to Pelosius love the beating of his heart.

Hearing this, he raised his head and kissed Pelosius' chin, successfully interrupting Pelosius's words.

Uriel blinked and rubbed circles on Hughes's chest with his green-white fingertips: "How can it be meaningless? We succubi like this by nature, and we have been doing it for a year. I am already very good. You have restrained yourself, and you still asked me not to hide my true self. Where did you go from here?"

Pelosius' eyelids twitched.

There is an inexplicable feeling of being hooked.

Let's change the ancient palace script, Pelosius is the emperor, and the little succubus is the concubine who prevents the king from going to court early hhhh