Chapter 86

Sensing Gu Chao's gaze, Cheng Qing explained calmly: "This is a little habit of mine. I like to write when I am thinking."

Gu Chao withdrew his gaze and nodded gently.

From some small actions of a person, we can actually roughly guess the person's personality. Like Cheng Qing's habit, those words penetrate the back of the paper, giving people a sense of paranoia.

Cheng Qing seemed unwilling to say more about this. He put away his notebook, lowered his eyes, looked at the ground, and said, "Are you here because of Director Yang? He told me a few words that I was too excited just now. I I apologize to you. "Retrospective" is one of my hard work and everyone's hard work. I hope you can ignore the past grudges and continue to shoot well." If the

other party is willing to cooperate, that would be great.

Gu Chao handed the hot water in his hand to Cheng Qing and said with a chuckle: "Of course, don't worry, Mr. Cheng, "Retrospective" is my first major production, and it is also my first time to play the leading role, which means a lot to me. , I also like the role of Xu Wanqing very much, so no matter what happens, it will not delay me from using my best state to play it well." There was

a pun in the words, Cheng Qing took the glass of water, and looked at the words The light flickered slightly, and he raised his head and glanced at Gu Chao.

After pausing for a few seconds, Cheng Qing took a sip of the hot water given by Gu Chao, returned to her former talkative self, and said with a smile: "It's great that you can think like this. It shows that you are very aware, and I didn't pick a problem." Wrong person."

He motioned for Gu Chao to sit next to him.

Gu Chao did not refuse, knowing that Cheng Qing must have something to say, so he sat down on the small stool next to him.

Cheng Qing asked: "What kind of person do you think Xu Wanqing is?"

Gu Chao did not hesitate: "On the surface, he is sunny, but in fact, he is too emotional and stubborn in his heart..."

At this point, Gu Chao hesitated.

"What's wrong?" Cheng Qing asked.

"I'm a little confused about the ending." Gu Chao thought for a moment and said: "With Xu Wanqing's character and state at the time, he should have collapsed directly after knowing the truth and then died for love, but the final ending in the book is relatively vague. , but what Teacher Cheng actually wrote was that he indulged himself in hallucinations and continued to save the heroine in the hallucinations?"

This is a bit inconsistent with the character. Gu Chao didn't say this.

Cheng Qing was silent for a while and said with a smile: "Everyone thought that the God of Death was soft-hearted and gave the male protagonist a real opportunity to look back. I didn't expect you to think so, but my ending was indeed like that." Gu Chao waited for Cheng

Qing After explaining, Cheng Qing said: "If you were Xu Wanqing and your lover died in an accident, would you rather die over and over again to save him? Without knowing that it was a scam."

Gu Chao After thinking for a long time, he replied: "If I love her very much."

Cheng chuckled, but his smile was cold and full of malice, "Then what will you do after you know it is a scam? Will you really die for love? Is it? Xu Wanqing is willing to rescue because he can't accept the heroine dying in front of him, and he can't accept the guilt of surviving. He is not doing it for the heroine at all, but for himself."

Gu Chao looked at it in surprise . Cheng Qing, both the script and the novel were written by Cheng Qing. He clearly felt Xu Wanqing's love for the heroine between the lines. He may have felt guilty, but it was not what Cheng Qing said.

The current Cheng Qing, like Xu Wanqing in the later period, has a strange sense of fragmentation. It's like longing for something, but feeling from the bottom of your heart that it won't happen, so you veto it.

Realizing that Gu Chao was silent, Cheng Qing quickly returned to normal, took a sip of water, and said, "But the ending of the movie will be changed to what the readers want, but it will be more obscure and probably not easy to film. Come on."

Gu Chaoying He sighed and became more determined to stay away from Cheng Qing after filming this movie.

He had felt that there was a strong sense of disobedience in Cheng Qing before. What happened this morning and now both showed that Cheng Qing had an eccentric temperament and was moody. To put it bluntly, he felt that Cheng Qing was simply sick, not a scold, but someone who needed to see a doctor.

The actress who happened to play the heroine of the movie came over and asked, "Teacher Gu, can you play with me?"

Gu Chao couldn't wait to stand up and said, "Okay."

But before leaving, Cheng Qing suddenly stopped him. , seemingly casually said: "Huo Jiangyue and I don't have a good relationship. If he says anything bad about me to you, don't believe it. I've been in love a few times before, and I've already given up on it."

Gu Chao thought to himself that Mr. Huo would not be so naive, so he smiled on the surface and said a few words casually.

Cheng Qing wanted to say something more, but Gu Chao had already left.

Cheng Qing frowned, holding the cup tightly in his hand, staring at Gu Chao's back, a cold light flashing in his eyes.

It was obvious that he had fallen in love with Gu Chao first, but Huo Jiangyue wanted to interfere, so don't blame him.

Because the schedule was fast enough, the scenes that were originally supposed to be shot in the evening were shot in the afternoon. Gu Chao returned to the hotel, rested on the hotel bed, and responded to his sister Gu Xi's concern.

Suddenly, Gu Chao thought of something, opened the chat box with Huo Jiangyue, sent the shooting schedule, and then sent an emoticon saying "I'm back from moving bricks".

As soon as the emoticon was sent, Gu Chao thought that a serious-looking boss like Huo Jiangyue might not like emoticons that were not serious enough, so he withdrew it and sent a text message.

[Gu Chao: Mr. Huo, I'm off work! ]

In less than two seconds, Huo Jiangyue's news popped up.

[Mr. Huo: What was just withdrawn? ]

[Gu Chao: It's nothing, just an emoticon. Bricks are back.jpg like this hahaha]

[Mr. Huo: Have you gone to move bricks? ]

Gu Chao was silent for a moment, thinking so, who dares to send an emoticon in front of Huo Jiangyue?

As if after asking someone, Huo Jiangyue's message popped up again.

[Mr. Huo: Oh, you mean after get off work? ]

Gu Chao smiled and typed: [Yes, is Mr. Huo off work? ]

Huo Jiangyue, who was sitting in the office, paused and replied without changing his face: [Yeah. ]

Assistant Liang, who was called over for questioning while processing the information, stood aside, looking at the message sent by Mr. Huo, and felt the non-existent sweat. Mr. Huo deserves to be a man who has been single for thirty years, and his ability to stay quiet is truly top-notch.

Huo Jiangyue waited for a minute, but when there was no news from the other side, he frowned slightly.

Her hands on the keyboard were tapping, but unable to think of what to say, Huo Jiangyue fell into deep thought.

"Mr. Huo," Liang Teshu racked his brains to think of a topic. Thinking of the tense situation this morning, his eyes lit up and he asked tentatively: "Second Young Master Cheng is the best at lying. The little boy I talked to can form a football team. How can I Why don't you remind Mr. Gu that Mr. Cheng's character is not good enough, so let Mr. Gu stay away from him?"

As the saying goes, those who are close to the water come first, otherwise Cheng Qing is on the crew and faces Mr. Gu every day, and they, Mr. Huo, are far away and must always be on guard. For a moment, give eye drops to your love rival first. The more Liang Teshu thought about it, the smarter he felt.

Huo Jiangyue raised his eyes and glanced at Special Assistant Liang with admiration. He didn't think much about it, he just felt that Cheng Qingren was not good enough and was afraid that Gu Chao would suffer a loss if he approached Cheng Qing.

Just as he raised his hand on the keyboard, he paused again. Huo Jiangyue asked Special Assistant Liang: "What's the best way to say it?" Assistant Liang

thought for a while and said: "Just tell him that Mr. Cheng is a male-female person, and everyone around him Change one person a week?"

Huo Jiangyue said nothing, lowered his eyes and thought for a moment, then typed: "Cheng Qing is a crooked person and has a bad style. It's best to have less contact with him. 】

For a long time, there was no reply from the other party.

Huo Jiangyue looked at Special Assistant Liang.

Assistant Liang was still calm and said: "Maybe it's because I don't know how to answer the call. After all, Cheng Qing is Mr. Gu's colleague. Mr. Huo, we can actually handle the rest. Chatting online is not as good as chatting in real life. Otherwise, you can make an appointment Mr. Gu is having dinner, and you guys are going to talk face to face?"

Huo Jiangyue was a little moved and asked, "Would he disagree?"

Assistant Liang: "..." Is this a man in love?

Liang Teshu was ashamed and had a vision of his cousin, who had just fallen in love and was so nervous about sending a message, although Mr. Huo seemed to be calm. Special Assistant Liang suggested: "Mr. Huo can ask if he has eaten first. If Mr. Gu says he hasn't eaten, then he will treat him to dinner, just in time to tell him the good news."

Huo Jiangyue nodded.

Just as he was about to type, a message from Gu Chao popped up on the other end.

[Children: The takeout I just ordered has arrived. I just went to get it. Has Mr. Huo had dinner? 】

【It's so late, you should eat, right? Did I just ask something nonsense? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that does not like that with Mr. Huo's opinion, since Mr. Huo doesn't like it, then I will definitely keep a distance from Cheng Qing in the future, and we will stay at least two meters apart on the set. I will never get into bad habits. ]

Huo Jiangyue: ...

Special Assistant Liang: ...

Special Assistant Liang glanced at Mr. Huo, who was covered in black air, wiped the cold sweat pouring out of his head, and wanted to rush into the screen, crawl along the network cable to Gu Chao Over there, people shouted for clarification: Mr. Huo didn't mean this, Mr. Gu!

On the other side, Gu Chao looked at the chat box and sighed.

Mr. Huo is really good at judging people. Is he afraid that Cheng Qing will lead him into bad habits? But Mr. Huo can rest assured that he has decided to keep a distance from Cheng Qing.

After Gu Chao finished eating the takeaway, news about Huo Jiangyue came belatedly. The word "good" was full of Huo Jiangyue's indifferent style of being reticent.

Gu Chao smiled, thinking that the topic was over, put away his phone, took the script, and started thinking about the scene to be filmed tomorrow.

The next day, when Gu Chao came to the set, Director Yang had a touch of joy on his face. When he saw Gu Chao, he waved.

"Director Yang." Gu Chao glanced at the set curiously. The crew was walking in a hurry, as if they were preparing something.

Director Yang warned: "Huayao Media invested a large sum of money yesterday, which is more than the previous largest investor. They will send people to inspect today. You haven't signed the company yet, have you? Remember to behave well later, maybe People from Huayao saw that you were good at acting and decided to sign a contract with you."

Who in this line of work would complain about the lack of money?

Especially now that the movie has just started filming and the starring role has been decided, the investors will definitely not block people anymore. This is the Bodhisattva who is here to send money and resources! Moreover, Huayao is not only one of the most famous media companies in the industry, it is also owned by the Huo Group and has shares in many theater chains, so there is no need to worry about the film schedule.

Gu Chao understood what Director Yang meant, smiled and nodded and said: "Okay Director Yang."

Huayao is famous for protecting his shortcomings. Signing with Huayao is equivalent to having an umbrella for countless people who have entered this circle. man's dream.

Gu Chao went to the dressing room to change into filming clothes, and was pulled by the makeup artist to put on light makeup that would look good on camera.

"Teacher Gu's skin is really good." After applying the makeup, the makeup artist's eyes were full of envy.

Gu Chao stood up, looked at himself in the mirror, smiled, and said, "Just because she is young, Sister Zhang actually has very good skin." Just as the makeup artist

was about to speak, Cheng Qing suddenly came in. Hearing Gu Chao's words, she smiled. He walked closer and said, "No need to be modest, our little Gu is the leading actor that I fell in love with at first sight."

"Teacher Cheng." Gu Chao's smile faded a bit, and he avoided Cheng Qing's approach without leaving a trace.

Cheng Qing's expression froze.

Just then Director Yang at the door called someone.

Gu Chao guessed that Hua Yao was here, looked at the young man in the mirror, tugged his lips, showed a signature bright smile, confirmed it was correct, and quickly walked out of the dressing room.

This is an opportunity. If he can sign with Huayao, he will no longer have any worries.

When Gu Chao walked out of the dressing room, he saw a tall and imposing figure standing next to Director Yang.

Huo Jiangyue stood in the crowd, surrounded by people with smiling faces. Even Director Yang, who had always been serious about his words, was smiling and talking to Huo Jiangyue.

Gu Chao raised his eyebrows in surprise.

He walked over and called Director Yang first.

Director Yang nodded, pushed Gu Chao in front of Huo Jiangyue, and said with a smile: "This is the male protagonist of "Retrospective", his name is Gu Chao, Mr. Huo, even though he is a newcomer, his acting skills are really good and he is talented. And he works very hard."

Gu Chao knew that Director Yang was doing his best to show his face, but standing in front of Huo Jiangyue like this, being bragged about, felt inexplicably awkward.

"Mr. Huo."

Huo Jiangyue looked at the young man in front of her, with a smile in her eyes and a low voice, and said, "Well, I can see it." Can you

see it now? Director Yang glanced at Gu Chao, who only called him by name throughout the process, and then at Huo Jiangyue, who had a pale expression. He couldn't help but think deeply, could it be that the boss has a unique skill in reading people?

Cheng Qing came out of the dressing room and saw Huo Jiangyue and Gu Chao in the crowd at a glance, their feminine faces cast a shadow.

He twitched his lips, put on a fake smile, and stepped forward and said, "Isn't Huayao a subsidiary of Huo's? Why does Mr. Huo have time to come and inspect?"

Before anyone could react, Cheng Qing showed an expression of sudden realization. He smiled and said, "It must be that "Retrospective" won Mr. Huo's favor, right? My leading actor?"

Cheng smiled softly, standing close to Gu Chao in an intimate manner, and put his hand on Gu Chao's shoulder without refusal.

Huo Jiangyue's eyes suddenly darkened.